I told you niggas about TenX(PAY) moon mission yesterday, Hope you bought

I told you niggas about TenX(PAY) moon mission yesterday, Hope you bought.

rocket is off to a smooth start. Just telling you it wont be a 100% or even 50% overnight unsustainable launch but it will get there in a few days. Not too late to get in. You choice, biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdyC_QEqN1U
blog.tenx.tech/dev-update-august-11-2017-95b61f7e05a
blog.tenx.tech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im in the rocket sitting comfortable and paying my drinks with TenX Pay card , thanks user

Completely agree, it's probably one of the most consistent coins if not The

>your choice
I choose to fly with the Aragon.

Credit card coins are numerous and rarely unique.

thats where u wrong kiddo, the TenX team is unique, check out their youtube channel, and embrace god tier co founder Dr Julian Hosp.

I'm glad, for those who don't know. A quick and dirty of TenX(PAY)

>Use any crypto you want to pay with your card whether it be BTC, ETH, DASH, Whatever
>Pays back card users 0.1% cash back in (PAY)
>Pays back token users 0.5% of entire network volume in (ETH)
>Working product, great tech. integrating with the COMIT network

Paying Ethereum ETH in real-time through the TenX card
youtube.com/watch?v=bdyC_QEqN1U

how does one get a tenx card? This is one I am really interested in.

What gives pay its value and why would it go up

Open the account through the app, fund it. Request card.

Just a heads up though. As of now you cannot withdraw crypto once you sent it. So don't send all your coins there.

Altcoin integration soon.
Web App and iOS App coming mid August
Few other details with the exchanges they are working on.
blog.tenx.tech/dev-update-august-11-2017-95b61f7e05a

wait a second, the whitepaper says on the 2nd page that citizens of USA and Singapore are NOT to purchase any. What is this?

FUCK I bought some before I read it and now the wallet is fuckign frozen WHAT DO I DO

chill user lol its not like you getting arrested
it is not supported in the US for now

>As of now you cannot withdraw crypto once you sent it.

fuck that shit

damn that scared me user. Hodling. This crypto shit is stressing me out, but I'm probably just a newfag. I'm too scared to go grocery shopping today because I think one of my coins will crash before I can sell it, if I leave my computer

wtf is going on holy shit

normies discovering the ease of use of TenX ...

fuck I shouldve bought this yesterday. I am not too mad since I atleast caught OMG early but this is a coin I shouldve been on for a month atleast. I watch a lot of Julian Hosps videos... why did I ignore his TenX videos ? fuck... this looks so fucking good. There will be a correction where I can buy in right lads ?

You are literally trading on emotions.
Fucking stop.
Don't sell.
Don't get emotional with your trades.

You need to think that when you invest, you're throwing money at something, and already lost it when you entered the trade.

I would say around 130k sats. now isn't a bad time to buy.

everytime you ask on Veeky Forums you get told to buy because people want to see the price go up. but still I think this project looks amazing, my big problem is I have spent my time focused on NEO and OMG the last couple of days and missed PAY up until now. I like the team, love the website and am stunned by their payment videos and how smooth it seems to work. and yet this seems like such an emotional buy with just 5min of research beforehand... what do I do here... fuck first time I have actual FOMO

also the one big question that instantly comes to mind is - what about taxes ? do they have a plan ? people that bought tenX mustve done some research on that before buying right ? can you guys help me out here ?

nigga it just hit 130k

yeah but it already pretty much doubled in the last days so I am not sure what to do here.

MCO and TKN are chatching up.TenX cannot be at 500 Million Marketcap while serious competitors like TokenCard are at 20 Million.

TenX is exploding bcoz of ETH Payments, wow this is what TokenCard is ALL ABOUT!

When I look at the TokenCard website all I see is talk, no actualy prototype like TenX has. So if you have to choose between the two it seems pretty clear who wins here to me.

great coin it's going for 0.0018 in the next few hours. this is a very active coin, just look at their blog blog.tenx.tech/