You've made it

Let's talk about what we're gonna do once you make it. Your coin of choice shoots up 10000% into the stratosphere and you have a cool five mil. What are you gonna do, how are you gonna live? Lets dream a little /biz

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/
bogleheads.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is not for the money it's for the thrill.

Already there my dude. I bought a farm out in the woods on the ocean. I spend my days obsessing on crypto and hockey. I grow marijuana and have just... the best life I could have ever imagined. It's to the point now I make a couple grand a day just sitting around jacking off and watching the boats go by on the ocean.

I don't know, put that money into an index fund or something and live off interest doing whatever I want with my time. Probably would still play around with shitcoins some while pursuing other hobbies like fishing or writing. Wouldn't really care about getting a mansion to fill with strippers or any of that

Become a landlord for easy retirement

This is after paying 50% of my gains to uncle Sam like a good goy, of course

how are you making thousants a day ?

>Get a Penthouse in New York City

>Dye my hair Purple

>Get a gay boyfriend and White Lambo Aventador

>Have sex in fursuit every morning and workout for 2 hours lifting weights spotting each other etc

Shut up faggots its my dream

ICOs, medium-term trades, long-term trades. For instance I made about 300 grand when BCH came out (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) and yesterday I made about 4-5 grand off the Civic pump from getting in on the ICO.

I've been playing crypto for a couple years and completely obsessed with it in 2014. With two years, I was financially independent. I now run my own whale group with some great friends doing all the stuff I learned over the years.

I'm in also in the middle of writing a book detailing most of my strategies to win on the crypto market.

This is the tranny faggot who sued its landlord isn't it?

>Get a SF penthouse
>Buy a Ferrari LaFerrari
>Put some millions on state funds and real state
>Finance cryptobusiness
>Create some foundations
>Go to the gym and build an ideal body
>Buy a yatch and a helicopter for the keks
>Travel 5 years of my life around the world
>Create a marihuana farm and some grow shops (future business)
>???
>profit

Caps of your book or didnt happen

Story time?

good for you
i regret not getting in it in 2011-2014 when i was following bitcoin ..
how much you paid for the house by the sea ?

>I'm also in the middle of writing a book detailing most of my strategies to win on the crypto market.

Reading comprehension is not your thing.

unironically, a lambo

A-user, are you gonna sell you book or will make it free for your biz bros?

I'm somehow already there, since I inherited around 1mil USD some years ago. I have most of it in stocks; cryptos are more for fun.
I lead a normal life, live in apartment with my GF, have a job and enjoy my financial independence.

People who spend their money on shit they don't need usually end up a) unhappy and b) poor.

I bought a super cheap 5 acre farm from a guy who was desperate to sell because a fucking biker gang used to rent his house and he was desperate to get out before he was hit with that year's property taxes. So 5 acre cool little gated farm with a 3 bedroom house in a rural marijuana friendly county for 155k. One of the best fucking deals I've ever got. Best thing is the value has shot up to around 230k in just 18 months but the real estate market is about to collapse soon and I have no interest selling this fortress of solitude.

You faggots need to buy property. There's no other way to be a successful adult.

>die as a homeless man, crippled with debt because 5 million dollars didn't turn out to be that much

Travel a lot, visit Vegas where I grew up, for nostalgia, maybe move there if the niggers and spics haven't completely taken over and shat up the neighborhoods by now

I'm going to sell it through a publisher but I have absolutely no problem if you pirate my book. The one thing that make me very sad is seeing young kids in their teens and 20s completely overwhelmed with how shitty it is to try to survive in this world as an adult these days. My 20s were a nightmare trying to survive. Which is why it's so crazy that my 30s have been the most /comfy/ existence one could think of.

Thanks for that men, i'll buy that, i really need some experts advice i'm 18 years old

Buy a couple of acres ~2 hours from the city, spend ~$200,000 building a modest house, spend ~$200,000 building and stocking a glorious workshop.
Travel the world then raise some kids on my farm.

>Make it

>5 Million

People used to think Big

Dude my pleasure. I watch how hard it is for kids struggling now. It's just horrible how shitty you guys have it these days. But the good thing is if you're willing to commit and read a lot and not get sucked into people's bullshit, it's not hard to get wealthy. It takes a lot of work but it's not hard.

For me, I bought my farm about 18 months ago from crypto wins. But I didn't become HOLY SHIT LET BUY THE FUCKING LAMBO!!! rich until around January this year when the first of the insane BTC spikes started. It took me about... four-five years to get there. And I was utter shit as a trader for the first two because I had no idea what I was doing.

Biggest thing is don't get into alcohol, don't get into unnatural drugs, don't get some bitch pregnant and avoid shitty people. Do those things and it's hard to fuck your life up.

>Unnatural drugs

>Implying Marijuana strains these days resemble even REMOTELY what pot looks like in the wild much less its potency

Cocaine comes from leaves, is that natural?

should I drop out of community college bizbro?

You've a pretty nice history then, you're a smart men who knows how invest. I'm thinking about make some profits this year to take a short vacation but my real plan is living of trading/investments, i know that with hard work i can do that and be a richman on 30 years old.

So, that's my wallet actually kek

That might be the dumbest goddamn thing I've ever read on Veeky Forums.

You got to go on own your path my dude. I did the community college thing for a few years. I made mistake of taking arts and humanities classes though which was a complete waste of time. I think if you take things like business or economics or something you can actually use the info for in the world. It's good. But most of the kids in my whale group are economics majors or in college to be accountants. They said a lot of it is truncated bullshit. I think if you have the opportunity, you should definitely do it. But I'm someone who quit college over $5 and I'm a bit of a fucking renegade so YMMV.

My dear friend, there's nothing wrong with that. All the young investors I work with. I tell them to start with $50 and treat it like a video game at first.

BCC when it becomes the official bitcoin soon and blockstream is out the picture cause everyone will see there fuckery

3.5Mil reserved for Investments. (the real kind)
100k for crypto
300k for home bought straight
rest for taxes I should qualify for lower capital gains tax since i'm a broke ass nigga making 30k/year

>ferrari

poor taste

Keep what I don't spend in crypto. Move to new zealand (no capital gains taxes). Dig a house into a hillside on south island. Get a dedicated fibre optic gigabit line. Walk in the woods. Get a self-driving tesla model s. Travel regularly but not excessively, alternating visits to natural wonders and cyberpunk metropolises. Collect flashlights and other gadgets, to 'enthusiast' level, not 'money to burn' level. Get a Nomos Glashütte watch and a tailored suit. Get Veeky Forums, get laid, get a girl, have kids. Constantly fight the urge to sit in front of a screen the rest of my life.

>I tell them to start with $50 and treat it like a video game at first.

It's what i'm doing, i invest on some solid coins and put little investments (2-5$) on obviously pump coins like CVC

Since yesteraday i make like 18$

thing is i made around 4-500k from other online biz in the past 2-3 years but didnt invested in anything. ( no crypto or stocks or real esteate)
i dont own a house/apartment.
the apartments in my market ( eastern europe ) seem too expensive for what they offer. ( like 200-300 k euros for 2 bedroom apartment ). but the prices keep rising
so i lost money but not doing something with my gains.

did a bit of traveling but im unhappy with my life/money decisions

when i didnt had money i was more happy

It's not the money fault if you're a faggot

>Have €5 million on a random exhange
>Cash out and get it to my bank account
What is my bank gonna say? Will the police knock on my door the next day?

Maybe your 30s are comfy because your 20s were hell and you were forced to adapt and thrive.

No, but come Tax season you can bet they have tanks on stanby if you don't pay up.

Plenty if examples of this from lottery winners, inheritance beneficiaries etc.

Yup, they most definitely will. Then you get the joy of trying to prove to the government you're not a darknet scammer or drug dealer.

Best way I've found is to convert your crypto assets into precious metals since any transaction in gold in the US under 10k isn't reported to the IRS. Then just kick back and wait for the precious metal markets to moon. Convert your gold into fiat at a nice profit to cover all your fees. Throw that money in the bank a few grand at a time and you're made.

You're absolutely right about that. I was about the biggest blue pilled faggot you can imagine in my 20s. Well... I was always alpha and EVIL WHITE MAN but I was a two-time Obama voter who was trying to be an artist... just to show you what a faggot I was.

>first world citizens thinking they have it hard

How cute.

Yeah, because everyone really gives a fuck about your worthless, third-world, emaciated, genetically failed ass.

I want to help my western civilization bros to better their life because it fucking sucks living in this world if you're not wealthy. Go social justice in your gender studies class, faggot.

Hey interested in talking to you, have you an email I may contact you at?

im turning 15 in november and ive done just that, managed to turn 100 bucks into 300, i know its not much but i started only a month ago.

>Implying you'll ever make it
Have your college degree as a back up pls

Immediately put half into cash savings, wait for the next stock market meltdown/recession, then dump that into index funds for the recovery. That will easily give me enough return to live lavishly on for the rest of my life.

Blow 25% being a baller, fucking expensive prostitutes and doing blow, buying suits and houses, generally upgrading my life.

Keep the other 25% in the game.

When best korea land a nuke in US soil i will eat a monkey soup in celebration.

Fucking pussies living in a paradise and talking about "struggling".
How disgraceful.

Bro, i'm rom a third-world country but that's not a excuse, and fuck i'm of a pretty fucked country.

>i completely lack awareness of the financial state of the US since 2006, especially for milennials

MODS

sounds like my dream life but dont you get lonely out there inna woods?
you have a gf? neighbours to hang out with? Im not a shutin-NEET like most here and would need some social interaction.

So for someone trying to start investing young are there any websites or helpful tips you guys would be willing to spare?

Warren Buffett had pretty good investment advice

[email protected]

200% in your first month! That's beautiful my dude.

>this faggot is crying about third world problems on a vietnamese anime shit posting board in the wealth creation sub-section

I do believe you're lost, faggot.

I'm a huge introvert. I enjoy not interacting with other people for days at a time. I go out on Tinder dates some times... But the state of women these days... jesus... They really want me to risk half of everything I put my balls on the line for with one of these cunts?

There's tons of great books out there by dude. Just go to piratebay and start downloading investment books and audiobooks.

Warren Buffet is my God. A lot of my philosophy and strategy came from him.

seekingalpha.com/
and bogleheads.org/

hm well im an introvert
but I get stir-crazy if I just sit around my house by myself all day
need at least some sports clubs and some neighbours to hang out with or sth

anyway man
your life sounds kinda like what I want

>get rich (5 million)
>buy house and land
>deck out the house with hydroponis system and isolation tank
>start growing weed, mushrooms and vegetables
>also stock up on guns and shoot everyone who steps on muh property

>5 million
i buy a nice house and thats about it
5 million is fuck all

If I had enough crypto I would turn myself into a woman and post boobies on Veeky Forums.

Please help me fullfilling my dreams by spending some eth:

0xDc16D205C652c728ebca30150517F82436d64b45

I work out every day at the local high school which is nice and I spend much all day obsessing on crypto. Either hanging out with my whale group or hanging out in various projects' slacks/telegrams or here on boards like this learning and spreading the gospel. When I first left civilization to pursue crypto four years ago, it did take a lot of adjustment. But now I find normies just to be stupid as fuck. When you spend your entire day talking to and trying to beat autistic 130+ IQ people, normal people because a lower form of life to you. Not to be a dick, but just being real.

Truthfully outside of a nice car, a roof over my head and splurging on tech and hydro stuff. I don't really spend a lot of money. Almost all my money is out there capturing more money. I'm really obsessed with the game aspect more than the wealth aspect.

Irrelevant and shows you for the shill you are

sounds like youre me except you dont get lonely
more power to you user

protip
put an isolation tank in your basement
smoke some of your fine, home-grown MJ and get in that bitch
you can thank me later

btw what setup you got OP?
what strains are you running?

I used to grow weed in a small cabin and loved that shit
unfortunately cant really do it right now and I miss it. great hobby.
grow some psilocybin mushrooms too while youre at it!

Running some self-designed deep water culture buckets under about 4800 watts of LEDs (technically around 1000w but 4800w equivalent to HIDs) with Lucas. Been growing for 13 years. It is the absolute best thing in my life. Right now just did a run of some Durban Poison, Alaskan Thunderfuck and LSD. Going to mix it up soon though.

I also tinker with nutrients and how to get the most out of plants. I really want to put a nutrient company out there soon because I have two things that would set the cannabis industry on it's ear. But I just don't have time right now and all the licensing bullshit in this wonderful country is daunting. I do plan to get it out there in the next year or two though.

I definitely have spent my time with the Poor Man's Pod before (google it) but at my age, mushrooms are kind of boring DESU. Also up here the cops don't care about marijuana and I am licensed but I think it would create an awkward situation in a SHTF moment if the cops came in and found me growing mushrooms as well as weed. Same reason I don't own any guns.

Wrong, if you're an American, nigger residents will make you lose your sanity and all your money.

I would do the exact same thing I do now. Stay at home playing video games, reading novels, and watching television.
Maybe do some more drugs. But I don't know. Most of my collection I already have I don't even touch out of disinterest.

Might get my mum out of debt. But I can't do that without also getting my dad out of debt so that sucks.

Money would mostly just stay with me. Taxes aside. I've never been a big spender by percent, and rich toys don't interest me.

How much did you start with? Was there one thing you read that completed your strategy?(ies) Is your strategy applicable to anyone? If I email you will you answer my desparate questions or tell me to fuck off?

Invest in an index fund and live comfortably for 2 years off of the interest before I get bored and try a startup

If my girlfriend broke up with me I'd do a lot of degenerate things, particularly in Taipei/Seoul/Tokyo

Pay of morgage debts. Travel the world.

LTC will do this

I move to a rural area with a qt aryan wife and contribute to a generation of based white children in the US to exterminate the cancerous 1900s thought in the West

Will do thanks guys!

>I go out on Tinder dates some times... But the state of women these days
nigga you're on tinder. stick to your fleshlight.