Who else /not asshole ancestors/ here?

>be american with italian, german, polish ancestry who didn't come to america until late 1800s or something
>get to act extremely smug when cucks try to blame me for slavery because i'm white
>educate them and they feel really stupid afterwards and even apologize to me
>learned the entire history of slavery in the USA just for this purpose
>none of them participated in the world wars so no nazi bashers either
having pure ancestry is nice. it's good to know my ancestors were not barbarians or evil.

U need apologize to varus and his legions.

Lesbos and Switzerland.

fuck off bringing your mafia to the U.S. you stupid fucking faggot

>be German
>paternal great-grandpa set a swastika flag on fire
>maternal great-grandpa smuggled potatoes into a factory to feed the jews doing forced labor in there
I'm one of the good guys, right? Right?

Just remember you're actually Polish ancestrally. ;).

Well one grandma was from Königsberg, the other was from Berlin. Chances are there's some West Slavic blood in there somewhere, but whatever

i thought i was 100% Han Chinese but i recently found out I'm part steppenigger.
I wonder if I'm related to genghis khan

>white guilt
It's a fucking meme over here. Don't be so pathetic.

Ancestral guilt are for cucks, and cuckery is for white people

>poish ancestry
Sorry mate, you're a backstabbing asshole.

Do you really feel like this?

The inca pasta is for baiting crossboarders. Don't be pathetic.

Apologize for 1204.

>tfw people start accusing me of having white privilege in the USA and i tell them I'm a poor humble slav whose people suffered from imperial aggression just as much if not more than any PoC
>"no, YOU check your privilege you rich white bourgeois SWPL, I am SLAV not white stop patronizing me and my PoC allies"

>be 100% sandnigger on paper
>white skin with blue eyes and light hair
>mfw i am being blamed for transatlantic slavery
my ancestors were probably slavers, but not in the sense the left thinks

>I wonder if I'm related to genghis khan

Probably not, I'd say have more manchu than mongol depending on where your family was from.

>Great great great grand father was a slave trader in Cuba
>Another Great great great grand father killed a bunch of liberals in the Carlist wars
>One great grand father was a swiss diplomat that was nicknamed the psycho
>Great grand father was a francoist general
>Great grand mother was a great cook
Dindu nuffin tbqhwy

>be 100% sandnigger on paper
>white skin with blue eyes and light hair
your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great whatever probably got fugged by one of the greco-bactrian kangs

Why do people start these threads and make up interactions they've had with people, as if strangers just randomly accost people in the streets and blame them for things? What fictional oppressed world do you people live in? This is literally what you make fun of tumblr users for doing and without a shred of self-awareness you do the same.

Shit wasn't magically non-racist post 1865. Your grandpa took a bat to a black kid for daring to ride his bike down his street.

Lynch mobs occurred in Minnesota. Anti-black riots happened in Chicago, Detroit, and Boston. At the peak of Klan influence in America, it had chapters from Oregon to Maine, and its highest concentration was in Indiana. The good reverend himself said the most virulent, entrenched racism he ever encountered was in Illinois. A lack of ancestors inside the deep south prior to the civil war does not save you.

Algerians who could pass as white are not as uncommon as you would think, don't know if it has something to do with the vandals though

>4 of my great grandparents were slovaks
literally dindu nuffin

you still benefit from white privilege :^)