IT'S ABOUT TO BREAK OUT MOTHER FUCKERS GET THE FUCK IN BEFORE THE MOON MISSION

LOOK AT THOSE SUPPORT LEVELS
LOOK AT THOSE TREND LINES
ABOUT TO SURPASS ATH FOR A MOON MISSION BABY

Made a bittrex account just to get some. I have 175. New to all this shit. Whats the prediction??

You just bought while it was 64% up. I have a prediction, but you more than likely won't want to hear what I have to say.

>Bought because Veeky Forums told you to
Enjoy those bags, boy. Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

In. $1 dollar NOW.

$1 before the end of the day. Guaranteed.

>t. desperately trying to accumulate before it hits $1

LMAO. You retards are missing on literally the easiest money in your life if you don't get in right the fuck now.

My man. This guy knows what's up.

Gotta start somewhere. Hoping it reaches a buck or more.

I have 215 CVC that I bought at $.60 guys. How fucked am I?

You're good little jimmy. HODL until $1 and then take profits. It's following trendlines perfectly, also support levels look good. Shit, this coin might reach $2 by tomorrow.

You're gonna have to shill a little harder m8. I'm not convinced.

Yeah sure, why not $5 or $10? Fucking pajeet shill.

>t. no-coiner

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

bump

Faggots.

This doesn't look like a coordinate P&D at all, no sir.

They're mad because no coins, or because their BTC is still confirming from coinbase so they can buy

KEK

>coordinated P&D
nigger do you realise CVC has 72 million dollars volume? If I had that amount of money to manipulate the market you can bet your ass I wouldn't be here, I would be on my yacht

Veeky Forums won't affect a coin with 11559 BTC in volume.

You have an extremely low IQ.

OK, just what the fuck is civic? It proves identity somehow...how does this coin have a future?

Not a P&D. I bought CVC a few days ago when it was under 7k sats. Just logged in and looked at the charts. Trying to help you biz bros out before it hits $1.

A dip suddenly appears. Last chance to buy, folks.

I can either go from CVC or OMG it's really a toss up right now.

Sup my civicbros?

I'm HODLing till 1.2$

>bittrex CVC wallet is under maintanance for 15 mins

wtf

Oh no, it's going up. Well, what can I say...

CVC is going to $1 guaran-fucking-teed.

I'm getting out at $1, will buy back later if it dips, or if I see it's continuing with good trends.

Do not miss out on the potential with this coin, friends.

Alright faggots, I got 0.43 BTC from cashing out NEO now that it's sidelining. Still got 38 NEO I bought at $8 in my web wallet. But putting 0.4 BTC into CVC now

You cunts better be on to something with this. I checked out their website etc and it looks intriguing. A long term hodl?

how the fuck do i buy in bittrex?
i click UNITS=MAX
ENTER MY BITC AMOUNT UNDER BID
CLICK BUY
it just buys 1 CVC, how do i buy like 100 of these?

I personally think it's a good long term hodl, but also great potential for short term trades/day trading. Maybe pick a set amount to hodl, and trade on dips/moons with the rest.

Definitely a good long term hodl. A realistic aim for that will probably be around $10.
Very short term is as said $1.

OK really now, the CEO looks like a decent guy. He's had a number of successes under his belt.

I'd love to dump in my 0.4BTC and have roughly 2300 CVC. Then I could end up like the people that did that with NEO and made a fortune over night last night. The temptation is strong. It just seems like a very big step...

your bid is how much you want to pay for each CVC. I sincerely hope you didn't just over pay lol.

click one of the bids from the order book below the buy section, it'll auto fill it for you.

you retard, that just means noone is fucking selling to you at that price
look at the fucking order book you stupid bitch

OK really now, the CEO looks like a decent guy. He's had a number of successes under his belt.

also...it's already had a mooning lately. I'm not sure buying in right now is a good idea.

Also lookign at the bittrex order history, buying over 2000 would make me technically a whale in this market. lel. I may cause the price to rise all by myself

Lower highs and higher lows. A lot of big buy orders popping up. Sky is imminent.

It could be risky, but like I said, the trends look good. I've seen a few people I follow and trust endorse CVC as a good upcoming platform a month ago or so.

I have a good feeling about this one.

i don't

why not?

I'd love to take your word for that but of course when it comes to stocks/investing/etc everyone only talks from the perspective of their own interests and stakes

If you have any sources I'd love to see them. Looks like I have the time to read, CVC isn't rushing anywhere right now. I'm doing some of my own research too.

tl;dr this looks like an amazing opportunity to get into a crypto early and potentially make massive gains. But I don't want to invest in a sick horse.

That's because you're an idiot.

maybe , but please elaborate

Continuing trend/support lines. $1 within the next 2-3 hours bros.

Yeah, bullshit.

Still reading about CVC, seems like an original good idea with very dynamic long term potential. But to commit to it right now?

Yes.

OK. If you can prove to me you're unbiased and not just trying to shill the coin higher I'm in right fucking now

Meh. I'm in. My LTC bags will serve me better here

Let's begin the ride. Seems like a solid investment this time, for once

I'm proud of you, boy. I'll be here the whole night to congratulate you.

nice my buy order triggers because from goy puts up a 69btc sell order and it drops the price.
I can feel it soon. I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck it, I threw a couple of dollars at this shitcoin.

thanks for that, got it working eventually
how rude

no way I was just about to dump my LTC too. I already lost 5% today from it

Dumped mine the other day for NEO, made a tiny bit of buxx, now moved it over to CVC. Would have lost more than 5% if I didn't do that

It's gone down to $0.61 since I bought in at 0.65 but that's not too much of a fuss...

OP...are you Vinny shilling for your startup now?

NEO about to go back over $40 now.

I still have NEO left over. I'm diversified.

bump

Well look at that