Why didn't the Romans just conquer all of Africa?

Why didn't the Romans just conquer all of Africa?

Did wh*Tes fear the black warrior?

You don't know much about the geography of the area. Below the Cataphracts there is a 300 mile long stretch of swampland that is so horrific to pass through that it is literally called "barrier" in Arabic. Nero sent some soldiers into it and they withdrew because it was a malaria infested hellhole.

> a thread died for this
oh and sage

wh*Te dogs were afraid of alpha black warriors

>war machine
Can't even deal with malaria. Was Rome just a paper tiger?

>I have no argument

So then why didn't they sail down the read sea and control the trade routes there?

>ancient country couldn't deal with a disease most countries can't fight nowadays.

Yeah ok.

Rome is an whitey empirelet. Phoenicians were god's chosen people and were black so could cross Africa becuase of their superior genes.

Dealing with Malaria is not that difficult. Just make a soup of chicken feces. It works Ive cured people with it.

WE

Why do you keep on posting the same thread when your last thread got plenty of atention

he makes this thread like every week

Sahara desert, and the fact there was nothing of value to conquer

The area around Rome was actually malarial at the beginning, they drained the swamps though. And I recall the swamps in Caledonia didn't stop road building. More likely, by the time of Nero, the Romans were bitches.

>wh*Tes were afrafid o a little sand

>were

>bring guns and artillery to a sword and bow fight
>wh*Te race stronk

>'ooga booga me put pointy on stick!'

wow you spam Veeky Forums too
absolutely pathetic

I thought Veeky Forums was where this crap started

>wh*Tes
Spotted the mobileposter

You fools! The real Romans was black gods and goddesses! They were African warriors who migrated to Italy on great African warrior boats and began to slaughter the whitey with ease. Rome was black! Centuries later the white man claimed Rome by building sculptures and creating art of Rome and Greece in their own image. Shame on whitey.

>italians invade african country
>still get their ass handed to them

>be Phoenician
>become irrelevant with the exception of your biggest colony, which becomes salt
>actually brag about it

>When the niggas are conquered, whine and complain. Damn whites!
>When the niggas are left where they are, did they fear the mighty black warriors?
Fuck off

Stop bumping this autistic t*rk's thread

The Romans had a successful expedition to lake Chad though, and decided it wasn't worth the effort to go there and conquer it