Why are middle easterners so hairy? Isn't it a disadvantage?

Why are middle easterners so hairy? Isn't it a disadvantage?

>Isn't it a disadvantage?

No, it's not. I'm Jewish yet I could pass for 22 when I was 16. Without a beard I looked like a little kid, it was clearly an advantage.

I mean heat wise

Why are Asians hairless?

Middle Easterners are Asians. West Asians.

Why are Mongoloids hairless?

>Male body hair prevalence is mainly determine by genetics and hormones

>There seems to be some consensus that male body hair is a dominant hereditary trait that is more likely to get passed on if one paternal side has it while the other doesn't.

>The Middle-East has been a fuck-huge cross-road in it's human history, and mostly Caucasoid people (usually the most hairest of groups) have settled there permanently.

>Because of all the migrations, wars, population displacements (yayaya, I know not all invasions in pre-industrial times involved population replacement with a new group, but in a lot of invasions in Middle-Eastern history, this was partially the case; and there were a shit ton of deportations of groups of people to different regions in the ME that went down) there has been some relatively greater genetic diversity in most long-term permanent 'native' populations.

>The diversity has mostly been between indigenous Central Asiatic, Iranic, Arabic, Maghreb, Levant, Anatolian peoples, all of which are hairy, but vary in how prevalent the extent of it is.

>Because of the diversity pool is mainly with hairy peoples, that body hair is much more prevalent among most population groups in the ME compared to other regions in the world, and you'll going to have a much bigger portion of guys who are super hairy stemming from genealogical lines that span of millenniums of guys with hairy traits.

That's my broscience rationalizing. It's probably not acurate.

hair wicks sweat, it is natural AC. it is counter-intuitive the way their robes are.
low DHT

>all Arabs are hairy
I'm an Arab from the Arabian peninsula, I almost have no body hair except for my legs and forearms, almost none existent facial hair, Arabs are very mixed and don't usually have universal features

UV protection? Or this

There's a saying among Arabs about beardless youth I don't quite recall perfectly

Basically, the beardless young men were at risk of sexual slavery which eliminated them from their gene pool

What

I dream about world where humans have wool like monkeys. Such an economy on the clothes and heating. Losing of human wool was mistake of a god's angel

Muslims love boyfucking. So clearly there was evolutionary pressure to grow our your body hair quick as possible as to avoid the buttrape.

They have Natufian and neanderthal genes and higher test produces more hairiness. Medids are also known to be hairy.

Sucks to be you lampiƱo boy

Hair advertises your testosterone levels. It also helps detecting ectoparasites. It doesn't cause overheating insofar as it doesn't reach the minimal density to effectively trap insulating air underneath.

this

No. Beard already does that and hair hides ectoparasites. is the only correct answer, hair wicks sweat.

>Hair advertises Testosterone???

This person could have grown a full beard but only had 1 ball, so how do you explain that???

And why do I naturally have dozens of chin hairs despite being 100% female and pre-Testosterone???

Same with Mediterraneans, there was a greek chick with armpit hair in my uni.

Please kill it with fire

Then why are alot of blacks, particularly in Africa not that hairy? Don't black s have a lotg of test apparently? It's more nuanced than that. It's all about hereditary traits.

Because people evolve to live in colder climates by growing body hair.

Are Caucasus people like Armenians, Georgians, Ossetians, Azeris of Azerbaijan, Circassians, etc. hairy?

I actually think being hairy helps ward off mosquitoes and deal with humidity, moisture better. Being hair is not very good for arid environments or heat.

Hair protects you from sand

You do realize Southern Europeans and especially Eastern ones are also hairy as fuck right? Hell Balkanites have issues with male pattern baldness too.

Blacks don't have Neanderthal in them.

MPB is very common everywhere in Europe, it has nothing to do with the Middle East.

>pre-testosterone
What

Because human beings are mammals and we only started sexually selecting for hairlessness after we invented clothing, which biologically-
speaking wasn't that long ago.

Also hair stops from creating excess friction in sweaty conditions.

Hair sucks though. Especially when they become ingrown. I've always felt bad for nappy hair because not only does it hurt way more to groom your hair, but you get way more ingrown hairs and shit, too.

>Eastern Europeans
>hairy as fuck
Nope. See

He meant Southeastern you dingus.

Are Northern Europeans really as hairy as Meds?

Yes. But on average they have lighter body hair so its harder to spot. Excessive body hair is mostly a caucasoid feature

I've met plenty of your kind and they are hairy as fuck.

>I have met plenty of Martians and they all have purple skin
Anecdotal evidence is not evidence faggot.

t. hairy ape

I literally cannot even grow a mustache beyond Sidney Crosby levels, retard. Eastern Europeans are probably the least hairy people in the world, or on par with East Asians.

Eastern Europeans are the ugliest people in the world.

Have you ever been to Australia mate?

Nope Schlomo, that would be you.

You're clearly a male, albeit mentally ill.

No, Balkanite scum, no one is uglier or as hairy as your kind.

>be 100% bavarian (probably germanic/celtic/slavic mixture)
>have light brown/ dark blond (head) hair
>have black back, chest, stomach and shoulder hair since I've been 15

can someone explain this?