Why did the Assyrian Empire fall?

Im wondering why the Assyrian Empire fell. Assyrians were incredible smart back in the day, they were also masters in war and conquering.

It fell because they were such vile psychopathic CUNTS that every single one of their neighbours joined together into an unprecedented alliance bent on wiping the filth that was ASSyrria from the face of the Earth. Greek writers, writing many centuries after the fact, recorded that the ASSyrrian homelands were still sparsely populated in their own times, so complete was the genocide these disgusting subhumans brought down upon themselves.

Mad kurd spotted.

t. Assyrian diaspoora

the jews

Characterization of Assyrians as subhumans aside, his post is fairly accurate.

It was prophesized, so it had to happen.

They were overpowered by the Persians. After Alexander conquered Persia they were incorporated into the Seleucid regime and lost their national identity as Assyrians but rather as plain Aramaic Syriac people.

Assyrian are awesome

Why did the Third Reich fall?

Same reason different time. You mess with us, you won't last

The Jews?

Turns out being a cunt to everyone around you and stitching their skin into pillars doesn't win you allies.

>us
Who?
The whole Mideast has been so thoroughly mongrelised by Arabs and Turks I legit don't know who you're referring to.

Turns out people don't like it when you destroy and massacre entire cities just cause you feel like it.

Assyrians were madmen that gt BTFO by a combined alliances of various powers, and they furthermore killed themselves by abandonning Ashurism for cuckstianity, some Assyrians were smart tho and thus converted to Yahwhism instead

literally this.

Honestly its the greatest irony seeing assyrians becoming the victims of genocide from ISIS given their brutal history of torture and cruelty

wtf is it with this board and Assyrians is it because you like the flag?

>wtf is it with this board and Assyrians is it because you like the flag?

Unironically yes. This is the only reason I hate Arabs. If Palestine had a cooler flag then Israel I would support them over Israel. However, the fact that all the Arab states have pretty much identical flags is enough reason alone to hate them. Aesthetics really matter. If the Kurdistan flag was ugly there is a zero percent chance I would support them. Honestly it pisses me off that the Nazi aesthetic isn't used anymore, could you imagine how badass Israeli uniforms would look with a Star of David where the Nazis had swastikas?

>If Palestine had a cooler flag then Israel I would support them over Israel
Glad to see i'm not the only one. Countries with ugly flags have zero right to exist.

Teoman and trouble with the Babylonians. Also, one succession crisis too many. They had one after every single king and it always tore the empire apart. The new king (which would take some time to emerge) would then have to restore order. That can only last so long. It finally happened at a really inopportune time and they were never able to put it back together. Ironically, they had avoided a crisis for the last king's (Ashurbanipal) succession, but could not avoid one for the next in line.

>Flag was designed by some Brit

Is this true?

No they weren't. The Old Testament is Anti-Assyrian (((propaganda)))

You seem to be confusing the medes with the persians.

Weak rulers and culture problems. The last good king of assyria had a library built with every single piece of history and literature he could find or copy put into it Because he thought their culture was dying because the conquered people outnumbered the actual assyrians

Outnumbered and outbred.

>they were also masters in war and conquering
More like masters at being conquered.

Even fucking K*rds are shitting down their throats today while being too cucked to stand up for themselves.

Get lost Anglo.

The Assyrians were so brutal that they alienated every people they conquered. This always leads to collapse.

Not at all. The language the spoke at the end of their heyday was from Aram-damascus. The original language was different