GET THE FUCK IN ON STOX

GET THE FUCK IN ON STOX
Just saw this shit on the Snapchat discover story for the upcoming fight. Holy shit this is gonna be HUGE. TONS OF CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENTS
>DRAKE
>FLOYD MAYWETHER
>TOM BRADY
GET CHEAP STOX FROM WEAK HANDS ON LIQUI AND DUMP THE 26TH FOR A GUARUNTEED FLIP

Shitcoin, jewish scam.

No thank you

I bought 2.5k stx on the ICO, waiting comfy for mad gainz.

Jewish? No thank you.

Yay another shitty kikecoin

repost this when it's listed on a non-trash exchange

aside from the obvious PnD by the developers and celebrities what will this coin really do?

nothing.

take it for what you will but I will be working during the maywether fight and wont be ready to dump my bags on normies.

looks like i got wagecucked again. have fun neets

IGNORE ANY PAJEET FUDDERS
USE YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE YOU CAN SEE THE POTENTIAL FOR EASY MONEY RIGHT HERE
>BUT THE JEWS!!!
STANDARD PAJEET FUD RESPONSE STRAIGHT OUT OF THE TEXTBOOK. THEY ORGANIZE IN DISCORD AND APPEAL TO YOUR RIGHT WING VIEWS TO KEEP YOU FROM MAKING MONEY. DONT FALL FOR IT.

found the kike

How/Why can they afford celebrity endorsements but can't get their coin on a real exchange, whats going on here?

i'm not fudding nigger.

i simply can't take part in the PnD

it will get listed closer to the fight and then it will explode to the stratosphere, this is one of the easiest money you can ever make, guaranteed.

Bittrex isn't listing anything new because of new SEC regs, and they're u.s based and the ico was restricted to u.s citizens.

The days of centralized exchanges are ending, if you still think bittrex is the only exchange that matters you will forever be poor

Anyone whos being a fucking /pol/tard saying they wont buy because "the jews" or "the niggers"

is a fucking absolute idiot

anons, do your own research and find out the company behind stox has millions of customers already.
this shit will be the normie gambling crypto app.

get in now or forever remember the time you lost out on thousands because you were a racist idiot

the response is obvious. right now 98% of the value of that shitcoin is built on those endorsements they paid a shit ton of money to get. The rest is pretty much vaporware. Once that artificial hype dissipate, watch the thing drop like a rock lol.
Epic scam.

all wrong

Well decent exchanges probably have more integrity than most celebrities, who will do anything for money.

If you're a professional exchange like bitfinex, having kike scam shit on your website ruins your rep, which deter clients and future profits making the initial financial incentive not worth it.

>STRAIGHT OUT OF THE TEXTBOOK

>ORGANIZE IN DISCORD
>projecting this hard

you kikes really cant help it, always with the projecting and gaslighting trying to get in front of your own scandals

What does it even do besides have some trendy name?

I can't find this discover story on snapchat?

Wow nice rebuttal, at least put a bit of effort into your fud, Rajesh.

SEC regs forcing them to hold off. Just like Bancor keeping quiet.

>implying jews are bad with money
CFI, SNT, BNT, STOX

THE GREATEST JEWISH CRYPTO ALLIANCE

Not regs, I meant increased caution following SEC comments.

>CFI, SNT, BNT, STOX

All shitcoin. I'm starting to see a pattern here...

Oh they are very good with money. To scam others for money that is.

lmao kikes calling others pajeet is hilarious.

Sorry Pajeet, but this isn't an espers thread and you don't have any power here.

WOAH! JUST BOUGHT 3.5k!

anyone have a copy of this snapchat?

Im wondering the same thing.

we are pumping nice and steady and we're not even close to the fight lol, we're gonna be 5x in a few

where can i buy this shitcoin?

This shit is actually genius. Prediction markets are the most civilized gambling you can do. If the platform lives up to the hype this is going to be big.

They were literally about to add DNT the other day you fucking nigger but then didn't because they had anche argument with the devs

Fuck off Bryan

i don't know how valuable stox coin will be or what it will be used for but the concept of the stox app seems pretty neat. it's basically a way to gamble on pretty much anything.

>maybe if I yell in caps people will believe me more

kys kike

Bump
Money nigger will set us free.

which exchange?

Liqui right now, bittrex next week.

cool, I'll flip it on bittrex for first 3 pumps

This shit will be mooning hard. +35% today. Get it before the Americans wake up.

we are all wide awake and eating lunch or dinner you fucking idiot

It might be a good flipper but i think it has anormous potential.
I'm keeping until 5-7x ICO.

*enormous
btw. at least 5-7x. Will see.

Buy this before it hits bittrex or feel the regret

Does this shit even have a working product or will it by the 26th?

>he doesnt know about invest.com
>he doesnt know about the surprise before the fight