If you could assassinate one historical figure, who would it be?

If you could assassinate one historical figure, who would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hf5lxaVrUgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Myself

Hegel.
Brother-man derailed philosophy.

the motherfucker who first introduced the male pattern baldness gene into the genome.
was an unknown historical figure for that one fact.

Henry Harrington - great, great grandfather's journal has something in it about this motherfucker being a swindling jackanape.

Franz Ferdinand before he became Archduke.

Hitler, his crimes are what caused the west to become "progressive"

Yeshua Bar Yosef

Arminius, the barbarian scoundrel.

This.

If possible, I'd do Marx, Engels, Lenin, and Reagan too just to be sure.

Cain

none you fucking idiot that would ruin history as we know it

>prevent anyone in this thread from being born
>ruin history

pick1

>kill OP to stop this thread from happening
>bad

Mao Zedong, slightly before the Long March happened. Not even a Mao hater, I just wonder what shit would've been like, if it changes anything at all.

Adam

>Killing Adam and leaving Eve
Bro, she's jus going to feed the apple to and fuck a Homo Eructus or something and make a race of hideous half-ape people. Kill Eve so Adam is stuck jerking off and fucking early hominids after he eats the apple because apes just give birth to more apes while Eve gives birth to quasi-humans.

>If you could assassinate one historical figure, who would it be?

The author of the Pentateuch. I don't tolerate people who put themselves between me and my gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=hf5lxaVrUgA

Fuck you

Pls no bully charles

>kill France
>prevent WWI and II

Einstein

Marx or Muhammad.

Mugabe

brutus

delet this

this too

Dr Carl Weiss

The bronze age sheep fucker who decided to prank his neighbours with fairytales about the guy who turned water to wine.

>Jesus of Nazareth
>Bronze Age

This

Khrushchev.
The biggest liar in the world.

This fucker right here

This Macedonian cocksucker

Moses, and if he didn't exist, then whoever it was who started Judaism
>No more Jews
>No more Christianity
>No more Islam

the first Semite.

>we'd all be worshiping machine elves

>not wanting to worship machine elves?

Enrico Dandolo

Mohammad. I honestly don't hate islam, but it really, really wasn't good for European history. It gave a way for Arabian tribes to unify, which bled out Byzantium, and once it fell, Turks destroyed the Balkans and harmed a great deal of central Europe which was forced to fight them. The Turks were a fucking scourge for the area.

>It gave a way for Arabian tribes to unify, which bled out Byzantium, and once it fell, Turks destroyed the Balkans
Just to clarify, I don't mean to imply that Turks came after Byzantium fell. I know full well about the Seljuks. I'm saying that Byzantium could have held its ground far better if it wasn't bled dry from centuries of fighting Arabs.

You're wondering if his next in command fully grasped his ideas for war? I think support for the revolution would have survived without him, but it's hard to say if the rest of the leadership would have managed things as skillfully. They didn't have a similar revolution to use for an example. They were the example.
I would bet things unfold similarly, but I don't think Mao had written much down about war yet, so who knows.

>want a corrupt decaying rump roman state to continue existing

you byzaboos are fucking sad

Lenin

Jesus Christ

Oh please, if Mugabe died, the Communists would have found some other bloodthirsty asshole.

Thanks for that, laughed out loud.

I'm not a Byzaboo.

Leon Trotsky in 1918
>Bolshevik military collapses
>White army crushes the Reds and either reestablishes the monarchy or institutes a right wing republic
>the leaders of the October Revolution are all either executed or run away to other European countries
>no German revolution
>no Hungarian revolution
>no Hitler
>no WW2
>world peace

But Islam was great for European history. It practically helped define it even. Considering how steppe invasions continuously washed over Eastern Europe since Atilla, it's not really Muhammad at fault for that.

Publius Cornelius Scipio

Or since I'm time traveling I might just give Hannibal a shit ton of modern weapons.

Saint Paul is up there

t.shlomo

sstop

what the fuck would that accomplish, might aswell travel back in time and assassinate caesars hairdresser

Well
There goes the modern world

Adam

Muhammad, So I could get a Zoroastrian or Christian Persia and a strong Byzantium, not to mention how different the Middle East and North Africa would be culturally without any Arabization

this ratbag

Jesus Chist

Moses

Mao Zedong
I could assassinate Kim Il Sung but the Eternal Chink is the one that is responsible for how the Korean War played out and how my country is divided.
Fuck all Chinese people.

Gorbachev

Kaiser Willy

Henry Kissinger
>made democrats and republicans both more warr hungry bastards than they already were.
Winston Churchill
>starved India and encouraged antisoviet aggression, helping to lead to the cold war
Friedrich Ebert
>killed leftist revolutionaries but enabled a fascist takeover

What kind of lube do you use when America constantly fucks you up the ass?

Fidel Castro

>inb4 butthurt exile

I'm actually South American. The Cuban Revolution fucked the entire continent.

FDR

John Calvin
To crush marxsism you have to reach down to its roots

>World peace
Yeah fucking right. It's world peace right up until the expanding Japanese empire steps on the wrong colonies (probably the Philippines, then held by Americans if I remember right, or maybe French holding in the southeast. Or, hell, just invading a colony someone else wanted first, like taking Manchuria before the Russians got it, colonialism doesn't magically stop because Europe itself is at peace)

Adam, to spare us all from suffering.

Cristobal Colon

Muhammed

was gonna post that

nice

Literally like ummm Fuck off

fuck off he was the final nail in the coffin of ceaser

Hmm

Huey Long had already lost power by the time of his murder. Unless he somehow became president I doubt his survival would have turned America into the progressive utopia he wanted to build.

>not being a machine elf

>t. Eamon de Valera

Moses. With out him Jews would stay in Egypt, and Judaism, Christianity, Islam do not appear

Mugabe

Adolf Hitler

before the 1912 election, clearing the way for a Bullmoose victory

le corbusier

Plato. Because fuck society.

UUUUHHHHHHHHHHH

Why would you kill an innocent man who did literally nothing wrong?

Dubs of truth.

Mt.vesuvius
>Saving Pompeii

T. Zhang

so much this, the fed reserve has ruined the country and caused the great depression 15 years later, and he"s partly responsible for the rise of the ussr. if only teddy did not run we would have had a 2nd taft term instead. he"s in my opinion the single worse president.

This cunt.

This Horse-blinded Huntington Post journalist of a president ruined the country for all time.

Definitely him.