*blocks your path*

>*blocks your path*
>Uhhhhh... uhh uhh uhh...

what do?

Take his majesty back to the nearest authority so he may perform his royal duties and not interrupt hard working peasants like me.

Throw a cousin at him, that should work.

entice him with a shiny object that shall be his if he but signs over the state treasury into my holding

Put him back in the playpen

fren fren?

He needed a haircut, looked like a dirty hippy

So did they just put shit in front of him to sign and then just ignore everything else he said?

Ag..
Ag
AGGA..
AGUA
AGUA
ACKUA
AQUA!!

Defending as a monarchist,
He wasn't a imbecile, he was simple.
He enjoyed hunting and such, but he was plagued by telltale Habsburg disabilities, including their horrid jaw which meant he could barely chew, poor vision, a mangled body and grotesque genitals.
A sad life, but at least he was dull.

juice???

Give him a warm cuddle that respects his majesty.

NOOOOooOOOOOO

FREN GIVE JUCE I TAKE JUCE

i like juce tenks fren

frens?

frens

*manipulates feeble mind to snatch spanish throne for bourbon glory*

So how the hell did he govern?

He was basically ignored.
The nobility took advantage of the weak monarchy to rule in their own interests, while his clergy and chancellors held the reins until the war of the Spanish Succession.
It was baffling that he lived so long, given his conditions. That's probably why we monarchists try to hold on to respect for him. He was carried around until he was twelve and couldn't speak until nine, and his disabilities were so severe that his wife had to basically rape him just so they could consummate.
He lived to his forties, I believe. (Can't google right now, so bite me)