Credit Score

Alright boys I'll be straight with you here. My credit score is 460, I live in Ontario and I am 23 years old. I recently got a Secured Capital One MasterCard and a World Elite Mastercard (because of my income) + cellphone plan. My account still has 3 files in the Collection Agency for a total sum of $1500.

Fuck them? Or should I settle with them.

Looking to increase my credit score and I've been paying all my bills on time.

whats credit

>460
Didn't know it could go that low. I thought I was fucked with a 610 score.

>460

how

I'm just honestly asking for help from people that I trust have knowledge and/or experience on this site that I have frequented since 2009.

if youre not larping and really have a 460 you should hire an accountant or lawyer who specializes in credit repair, have them contact the bureaus directly, figure out a direct and verifiable way to clear your account of all debts.

that's some nigger tier credit my dude, as in didn't even bother to declare bankruptcy just walked away from the double mortgaged house to smoke crack

I was a dumb kid with a credit card and cellphone. I have no parents, job at the time nor knowledge then about how it all worked. Progressively got fucked in my asshole without understanding the repercussions over time.

What can they do for me that I specifically cannot? Access, information etc.

the important thing isn't paying the debt per say, since it's already done the maximum damage. the important thing is clearing the mark from the bureau accounts.

i don't actually know how to do this, but it's probably not that hard. however, i've heard horror stories about "zombie debt" that keeps marking an account even after it gets paid off, so that's why i'd hire a liason

you could also call the bureaus yourself, but i'd hire some lawyer personally. the important thing to understand is it's not the creditor or collectors that are killing the score, it's the bureaus, they're the only ones that can unfuck you

Thank you so much man. I'm really going to look into this. My debt isn't even that large in number...I just dont understand how it fucked me to this capacity at my age.

>Veeky Forums

Intelligence Check passed

Curious because i have a derogatory mark of around $200 USD. Opened gym membership, stopped going forgot about it but was on autopay for a few months, lost card, autopay didn't go through blah blah

the jews don't give a fuck why you stop paying i know... anyway

so I basically disappeared then it showed up one day on Credit Karma as collections is how i found out.

Transunion showing 720, Equifax showing 656, No idea what Experian has on me yet. FICO Bankcard Score 2 showing 702 on CC with 3300 limit 56% usage. Second CC showing FICO score of 612 with 1200 limit 0% usage. 100% Payment history on CC going for

>split my freshman year of college tuition with my father, $11,000 each(i was 17)
>took my own loans for the other years
>paid mine off by the time I graduated
>he's missed 4 payments on his(i'm a cosigner so it nukes my credit)
Any way I can reverse the rape that my degen father has imposed on my credit score?

pic related

>I have no parents, job at the time nor knowledge then about how it all worked. Progressively got fucked in my asshole without understanding the repercussions over time.

How the fuck did you live without parents and without a job?

What the fuck did you think credit was, exactly? What the hell man.

Both parents killed in a vehicular accident. House went to abusive brother, left home at 15.

But how survive without a job?

21 and live in ontario here, btw

Friend's family took me in until I got on my own two feet.

>.I just dont understand how it fucked me to this capacity at my age.
mate the amount of debt doesn't matter, once the jews stop getting payments they drop the hammer

How are you doing now senpai? You OK?

Lol yes I am okay now...but I am trying to deal with this problem.

You can still get shit with a score in the 600's. My Equifax was 660. Still got approved for an apartment and lights with no deposit.

creditboards.com and READ anybody can fix their credit

Reminder that the score Credit Karma shows you isn't your true credit score.

Fucked my credit six years ago, still waiting for it to drop off. TransUnion score of 694. FICO 590. And I thought mine was bad.

You need to settle your old accounts OP. If you don't, they will count as delinquent until you do, fucking you while you walk. Then, do your research, understand how to improve your score (under 35% of limit usage, paying off on time, etc). If there are errors in your report, dispute them.