I really don't understand the hype around white people:

I really don't understand the hype around white people:

>Whites aren't the smartest - Jews and Asians have higher IQs
>Blacks are far more athletic
>Blacks are way better at sex
>Whites didn't contribute anything for most of human history meanwhile Africa and Asia were laying down the foundation for civilization
>aside from contributing nothing whites were detrimental to any civilization they came in contact with
>war mongering race - basically destroyed the world three times
>constantly steals culture from other races
>your entire race almost got wiped out of existence because you refused to practice basic hygiene
>there is currently no major "white" religion being practiced and there hasn't been for hundreds of years
>constantly sell each other out for shekels

obvious bait but

>doesn't matter
>subjective
>subjective
>Rome, Greece, Carthage and their successors
>gave the Gothic tribes Latin
>warring states period in Asia, Myan wars, the perpetual warring of Subsaharan Tribes
>cultural mixing is ever present and is what shapes societies
>black death spread to Asia and came from Asia
>226 million Americans are Christian, Britain's House of Lords still holds seats for Christian pastors
>Hitler

great history thread

>We conquered the entire world
>We are white people, why would we NOT love our own race?

Lmao bird shit skins are horrible I agree with you my African American brothet

>>Whites aren't the smartest - Jews and Asians have higher IQs
Isn't this banal Asian racism?
also IQ test isn't universal measure, it can be easily cheated.

Is Veeky Forums ever going to not have dozens of race bating threads that have nothing to do with history

No

>>Whites didn't contribute anything for most of human history meanwhile Africa and Asia were laying down the foundation for civilization
Fucking kill yourself

NOT Veeky Forums RELATED! DAMMIT MODS

>REEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY SAFESPACE

its funny

the only intelligent jews are the ones with the most white blood in them (Ashkenazis)

lefties are unironically scared of /pol/ shitposting so go to other boards.

It's kinda true. Consider all the cradles of civilization started elsewhere and the relevant European civilization from Bronze age to Classical antiquity were those influenced by Egypt and the near east.

>warring states period in Asia, Myan wars, the perpetual warring of Subsaharan Tribes
Not even comparable to the scale of warfare and destruction waged by Europeans.

the influence of Egypt on Greece is overrated.......

Greece was the first civilization to introduce mathematical proofs and an axiomatic deductive system... Euclid's the Elements

Classical Greece produced more scientific, philosophical and mathematical achievements than the entire history of Ancient Egypt pre-Ptolemaic

What is your point? Greeks aren't white

Yes, but Greeks are not white

Whites had just enough of everything to conquer the world

What? Greeks are members of Caucasian race. I really don't care that "white" mean in "us"

Greeks are literal sub-humans. They share nothing in common with Anglos.