Will $300 usd seem incredibly cheap in 5 years and kick ourselves for not buying more because it seemed expensive at...

Will $300 usd seem incredibly cheap in 5 years and kick ourselves for not buying more because it seemed expensive at the time?

Maybe, but it's silly to think it's a sure thing like some eth fags do.

>5 years
try 12 months, crypto is booming right now

With Metropolis, reduction of new ETH (PoS) and other things being right around the corner, I'd say yes and I would be surprised if it didn't flip to #1 and isn't >$1000.

3500$ for a fucking bitcoin isn't too much apparently

so i doubt 300$ for a ether is expensive even now, considering its ath is 420$

Lol, dude, let the flippening go. BTC won

$1000 by end of 2018.

$5000 by 2020.

Guaranteed.

Will ETH ever recover? It's seriously fucking lagging behind, I feel that this whole bitcoin rally is wasted. My portfolio's ATH was $13k and it's just $9k now because I have a lot in ETH and its tokens like Bancor, Status or GNT which all fucking shit themselves and died in June.

After this pump is over it should drop to 250 right? I was going to buy enough for 50 ether

420 BLAZE IT FGT AMIRITE?!

why would it do that, it already had its dips down to almost 275$ along the way

its super stable at 300$ for some reason, it'll break out soon

It outpaced Bitcoin?

>a lot
>9 k

lmao famalam

Why would you have any money in ETH right now when you are looking at daily 10% increase with OMG and NEO? Yes ETH might do well someday but youre missing out on gains until then.

Ether has a history of stair-stepping. Goes sideways for a while and then booms, then repeat.

true

but eth is a good place to store your coins, when it pumps, it often goes up by 20-30%

the last pump was almost 50% after it was stagnant at 220 for weeks

>its super stable at 300$ for some reason, it'll break out soon

ya its stable while every coin is mooning

>went from 220$ to 310$ in a few days, started increasing last friday
>almost 50% increase
>super stable at 300$
>is currently mimicing its behavior at 220$, will likely break out soon
>retard complains

there will always be cases of FUD which will cause it to go down, and then when the FUD is defeated it will spike back up, it will repeat over and over for years.

I haven't met a single person that sees Eth going anywhere but the moon in the longrun, is there any reason for it to? Seems like the kind of thing where the longer it exists the higher its value is inherently because of all the shit being built on top of it

imo the pump has not even started. If you have money do not overthink it and get in

>t. 13 year old with 500 in crypto

So many new technologies are based on it. OMG comes to mind as the most recent (and most important).
Fuck the moon. When normies figure out what this is for, it'll hit Uranus.

lol are you really so fucking new that you don't know what's going to happen to OMG and NEO?

ETH has always been the best risk/reward in crypto.

And yes, OP. By the end of the year $300 ETH will seem extremely cheap. Like $70 ETH seems now.

In 5 years? lol, more like 5 weeks.

ETH will be worth $900 by the end of 2017. And you should consider selling BTC soon, as it will collapse to $500.

BTC kinda sucks honestly. it's like the meme that won't die

right now ETH is collapsing

What do you have against BTC other than the fact that markets have started to catch on to what its value is? BTC if nothing else, serves as the benchmark for other currencies. It's also the most widely accepted by vendors, so it kind of has a purpose.
I think that there are some good coin technologies available now, but eventually we're going to get to a point when there are too many, and the tech will start to consolidate into a handful that are the best at what they do. We dont need a valued token coin for every protocol that runs on the blockchain.

Eth has the most healthy community of all crypto. It's like the Veeky Forums of chan boards.

A fuckton of people got burned on ETH in the last bear market. Probably means huge selling pressure at milestones past $300

i bough more but dont feel good about it.

will check back with you guys next year

idk dog im just gambling at this point

>eth is going to be put into a locked cage and if anyone knows you use it you'll be screwed