I have 2 BTC from profits. Double them

What should I buy? No DGB, IOTA, NEO, or SIGT.

Bancor. I've heard it's literally unstoppable.

Literally unstoppable from going to 0.

Get some PPT before the beta comes out.

50% NEO, 25% IOTA and 25% btc in case of an opportunity

>50% NEO, 25% IOTA and 25% btc in case of an opportunity
Too late. Give me a prepump.

OpenAnx. Brand new and they have the founder of Blockchain as their main advisor

GET IN ON POPULOUS BEFORE THE BETA COMES OUT. YOU STILL HAVE TIME.

Two month play, max. I'm holding until at least the end of 2018 after the passive income lending is released.

Sorry, user. Only Bittrex coins.

Ticker?

What are you thoughts on IOC? Lots of shilling.

It's on etherdelta. If you can't figure the decentralized exchange out, you are gonna miss a sleeper hit.

literally anything from ETH, MCO, BNC, will double in value ,in the next three days.

I don't trust liqui or etherdelta. Are they actually safe?

Shill me on MCO. I thought it was a scam.

They are safe from hackers. However, you need to be careful when putting in buy orders and sell orders. If you type in the wrong ratios, you can literally spend 2 ethereum for a .10 cent coin. I've seen it happen so many times. 20k worth of ethereum for a few dollars in an ERC20 token. Retarded stuff. ZERO training wheels, no do overs.

Just look up a youtube video on how to use etherdelta.

there was a reddit thread about it being a scam, cant remember why, but it is reddit, so it was probably because they didnt donate 90% of their profit to africa or some other nigger country

tbqh even if its a scam, doesn't mean you cant make money off it

currently alot of money processing coins are mooning like omg, tenx and tokencard, mco is likely to follow

>africa or some other nigger country

I'll try. I don't mind learning curve. I mind scams. Thanks.

So feeling good?

Jamaica and Haiti come to mind

PPT is expected to release their beta in Oct/Nov. I can almost guarantee a price pop during the lead up to the beta and after. My opinion, I see the price probably going to 12 in september though. Solid team, been working on the product for three years already.

>africa
>country

I'd go with BAT

Aragon. It's at $3.00 now and going to $5.00 very soon. From there we'll be looking at $10.00 by the end of the year. An excellent coin.

shit, my internal burger didn't catch that

like there's any difference between the african countries, they are all black, they eat the same shit, they all have civil wars and they all live in mudhuts

Anyway, I put it into GUP.

invest in new coins when they are still on little exchanges
like neverdie or such stuff

Why the FUCK are nobody talking about BQX?

It just shows how Veeky Forums is full of nocoiners and shills with absolutely no knowledge of blockchain technology.

Stay poor with all your lambo and moon memes, I just earned more than $80K since Monday.

Fools!

SIGT tbqhwyf

OAX, I bought it off Liqui.

IOC I'm probably staying away from for now. I'm going to wait for the release of DIONS and see how they holds up to what the devs are promising.

If it does well.... they've got an ambitious roadmap ahead so at that point I'd throw some money in as a long term hold.

I just don't really like how much enthusiam it's garnering on this board, since obviously a big part of that enthusiam is due to surface level shit like them having cool sounding project names and a clean looking wallet.

proof nigger

This is a terrible idea that newfags promote because they see it work out sometimes. There are a million times Veeky Forums has sworn a promising coin will get on bigger exchanges soon and then it simply doesn't happen and it crashes, burns, and never recovers ever.

Bytom, just released yesterday with staff from NEO and AlibabaPay. Due to the fact that it was just released it's an early scoop just like NEO in early days. Literally sold my 500 NEOs at the peak today to avoid the dip and threw half of the profit in this coin. I might lose a few dollars but I'm likely to earn a lot more than lose

Even if I showed you a screencap, you'd still say it was photoshopped. I know your kind, all you can do is shitpost and stay poor.

Seriously, I bought ETH when it was $6 and have been riding the rollercoaster ever since, cashing in more than $200K just this year. None of my friends know, it's hilarious.

biz told me yesterday to put my money in STRATIS
I added 60$ there and it seems to be dropping.
Was it a good decision? I don't have a lot of money so that kinda sucks.

>added
>biz told me
Holy fucking shit.

BAT, mercury is being released next month. A lot of twitter personalities who are pretty consistent say it's a good idea as well

I am new to crypto. Don't expect much from me.

DYOR and DD
don't believe everything user says

yes doing that.
Cashed out from NEO at the right time yesterday.
Made 50 bucks, which was something.