CVC - Shilling an actual worthwhile investment and early adoption opportunity

So Veeky Forumsbros, we all want to make money. We're all looking for that next coin that we can get in early on and become overnight millionaires. We all want to get rich now, to be the ones holding thousands of NEO 24 hours ago and make hundreds of thousands overnight.

The thing is, we often invest in things we don't really understand, things that don't make sense, or things that are just another version of something that already exists. Or even scams.

I recently started looking for original cryptos; cryptos offering something that is not only original but actually offers something that could bring about fundamental change to day to day life. Something that will affect normies - because that is the true path to lamboland.

So I bought into CVC. They plan to revolutionise the way we handle identity. Theirs is an original idea, and yes I am going to shill them here because:
>They have an original idea
>Their product will fundamentally change day to day life
>Their product has the potential to see mass usage by normies
>Their CEO has a string of successful startups behind him
>Their team is passionate, dedicated and intelligent

Get the fuck into CVC now guys. This is our chance - it won't be an overnight moon, it won't make you a millionaire by next week. But by god, it is a worthwhile investment that will make you rich in the long run. Who knows where it will be next year? If you could afford 30 NEO you can afford a thousand CVC.

This is your chance to be an early adopter and achieve what those people who bought bitcoin in 2011 did. Don't pass it up.

They even have a telegram group (t.me/civicplatform) where you can chat to the founder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LULNvYkKso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My only question is what exactly is the Civic coin used for?

To give you a real world identity on the blockchain, something I will absolutely not fucking support. Moon mission or no moon mission i dont care.

This is the thing though. It will be adopted by banks, international companies, sites like facebook etc...this is what makes a product truly huge.

Bought 1000 of these

Already have about 6000

Just now? I think I saw your buy on bittrex

I plan to start putting in money every month

Yeah I'm confused by this too. When I use crypto, I try to avoid giving away any part of my identity, ever. Why the fuck would anybody want this?

No, yesterday mate. Already in profit but I'm going to hold long-term.

who cares, its a pump

ride the waves

>I plan to start putting in money every month

Building on this statement...I don't buy coins that have rocketed now. Like with ANS/NEO, I bought it at $8. Now it's nearing $40. I won't be buying any more of that as the cost:benefit ratio is so much lower.

With coins like CVC since the price is so low the relative gains you make are massive. So I move from coin to coin, as each one moons I move to the next one. You need to do your research and find something that offers a unique product with potential mass appeal and usage. CVC offers that, whether you like the product or not, so it's a fucking worthwhile investment.

Look at what I said above. I didn't say whether I support the idea or not, the point is it is an idea what will become a very significant product in the near future. As such it means it can provide incredible returns. Buying CVC coins doesn't mean you have to sign up to their product. Besides, the identity you put into Civic isn't exactly linked to all your crypto purchasing or wallets anyway

I get the tech but what is the coin itself do, just a share in the company? Has anyone found a roadmap so we know what they want to do and how they are gonna expand.

anything else you have your eye on?

This coin is a weird one, it basically stands against everything most of crypto people stand for, anonymity. This motherfucker seeks to share your ID stuff with every possible party

We've got to think about mainstream future adoption of blockchain and other technologies. Might not be popular with it's current users, but for a wider audience it could be incredibly useful.

This sounded like such a terrible idea i didnt invest in it but should have

This is my point. The relatively parochial crypto community may not like this coin, but it has such powerful potential for mainstream adoption - MASS adoption - that we shouldn't over look it, not by a long shot.

Like I said, buying into it doesn't mean we ourselves are putting our identity on the blockchain. Use it to exploit what it will become and earn massive gains in the process.

It should also be mentioned that NONE of your identity details are actually stored on the blockchain or anywhere else, they're all stored and encrypted on your own device...so your identity is still protected and utterly safe.

Continuing...
Whereas at the moment your details are actually shared with websites etc, this actually gives you even more privacy...

I guess what people need to realise its way better than having companies store your id with whatever shitty old security measures they have installed. If this will moon, its a proper loooong hold.

Yeah. In actual fact contrary to what people said earlier in this thread, it appears that this actually gives you even more control over your own privacy. So it's actually in line with the core philosophy/fundamentals of crypto enthusiasts...a way to keep our identities safe, secure, encrypted. It isn't stored on the blockchain.

Sorry my written English isn't very good, I end up just going into a train of thought over several posts. I'm mostly excited because I've identified a coin that we can actually get into as true early adopters and make stupid big gains. I'll be hodling this until well beyond the end of the year

how much is vinny paying you to shill this here, pajeet?

1.5 million illegal alien scum are using stolen SSNs in America, imagine how many people's identities they've stolen, credit histories ruined, anything that will make it harder for these subhuman savages to loot this country i'm all for it.

Right, but what does the asset I buy on Bittrex actually do. Obviously I understand the product but how will the token's value increase.

Why are people equating blockchain solutions with anonymity? Blockchain-based solutions that are designed FOR anonymity are for that, therein including payment solutions. But by and large, the blockchain is a ledger for keeping precise tabs on things. It being used to open up the global systems for transparency is precisely what the currently heavily corruption prone systems, from banking to government, needs. It being used to keep tabs on vulnerable and abuse-prone parts of public administrative activities is precusely what is currently needed to take governments and financial bodies to a whole new level of transparency and trustless operation.

waiting for the dump to buy, its too high.

You want to know why I'm doing this? Because I bought in massively and want to see it moon. Yes, selfish reasons. But why did I buy in? Because it has so much potential - see my previous posts and OP.

And I'm very much a white anglo-saxon "pajeet" living in the UK. Please, stay poor though if you can't identify early adoption opportunities. I'm going to reap the rewards of this moon and then move on to the next early adoption opportunity.

that's pretty spicy, pajeet. maybe you can use some of your civic winnings to fund your potty training?

I guess the words "identity" and "blockchain" in the same sentence are worrying to the current crypto community mindset. Upon minimal further inspection its obvious that this doesn't compromise one's identity, it actually protects it better.

Great chat mate

Tomorrow I will put 0.7 btc into this

Mate, it's worth nothing right now...this coin is only like 3 months old

I won't support it. Fuck normalfags and what they want.

totes your goats, street shitter. we should do this more often.

Interesting, but I'll wait for the dip.

Your choice, though you could see it as "exploiting" rather than "supporting"...not to mention the fact that you're misunderstanding the product and believing it does the opposite of what it actually will do

Your loss.

much like the way you think the street is a potty.

The only things I need to know:
>Why does this software have a tradeable token?
To rip me off? ICO shilling?
>Can someone make a free version that works just as well?
Probably yes.

This crypto is a worthless software project. Especially when I see a bunch of pajeets or corporate shills on-board I know to run. I'm not going to put my hard earned money into a computer login system. I don't put my money into tokens. I don't put my money into digital resources that get cheaper (Cloud computer, storage, etc.). The crypto needs to have tradeable value that goes beyond, otherwise I stick to Bitcoin.

sounds like someone is potty trained.

There's plenty of money to be made the next 5 years. I don't have have to support a government encroachment coin. Fuck you niggers.

Not investing in a technology that allows you to log in to websites anonymously? To anonymously verify you are who you say you are without giving up personal information that someone else can keep/store?

Not to mention that normies will lap this up like fucking sweet honey. That's where the gains are to be made

Your loss, my gain.

>Not to mention that normies will lap this up like fucking sweet honey
oh wow. if i had a street in mumbai to shit on for every time i read that argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LULNvYkKso

Notice how big money got in all of the sudden and coordinated paid shills are trying to convince retail investors to buy their bags. Really makes you think.

Its crashing hard now, so much for CVC

and it's already up again. civic is too strong to simply crash hard. hope you bought dip

next: ath

I've said it before and I'll say it again, having an attention span of less than a day is Veeky Forums's greatest downfall

And it's going up again already Mr Super Short Term

SHOOTING back up

So much for short attention span. Buy and hold, check back in after at least 3 months and you'll make amazing gains

How will the price movement be when the Chinese are waking up in a few hours?

Rocket ship up 's arse

That all makes sense, but why do you need the coin? It seems like something another company could do, offer for free (no coin), and do the same job.

No company does shit for free, they all charge money, Lifelock charges you like 10 bucks a month. If Civic can do it cheaper and easier than already they are a cut above the rest.

ugh, market cap is already $200m. also it already went 3x in a few days. i dunno man