What is the book on Holocaust (or on the non-existence of it, if it turns out that it didn't happen after all)?

What is the book on Holocaust (or on the non-existence of it, if it turns out that it didn't happen after all)?

I just swung by there the other week. Pretty chilling memorial, caught me off guard. The landscape around it, as well as the other statues and buildings, aren't related and have this marvelous sense about them, then you hit this thing outta nowhere.

"The book" would likely be "The destruction of European Jewry"

>(or on the non-existence of it, if it turns out that it didn't happen after all)?

Do you use this phrase when describing every historical event.

No. Only events that are highly dubious and open to interpretation.

Well, can you elaborate on what makes it dubious?

So like Philadelphia Experiment and other things that are most likely fake and not supported by tons of evidence?

There was no reason for Germany to invest the required resources to pull off a genocide on the scale claimed. The only people that benefited from such a thing were Jews themselves. Spend a few thousand years earning a reputation for underhanded scheming and see what underhanded schemes you'd be willing to pull to trick people into sympathizing with you. It's easier than self analyzing and working out why your people have been forcibly removed from so many countries over the millennia.

>for Germany
So the 30 years war also makes senses because why would the HRE invest so many materials into its own destruction. If you spend hundreds of years making this image of rebelling against God and king and the state then why should heretics be allowed in society

Ah, just another anti-semite denying the Holocaust thread.

How come? Hitler seemed pretty hell-bent on it:
>Nun wäre aber der Zeitpunkt gekommen gewesen, gegen die ganze betrügerische Genossenschaft dieser jüdischen Volksvergifter vorzugehen.
>Was aber mußte man nun tun? Die Führer der ganzen Bewegung sofort hinter Schloß und Riegel setzen, ihnen den Prozeß machen und sie der Nation vom Halse schaffen.Man mußte rücksichtslos die gesamten militärischen Macht-mittel einsetzen zur Ausrottung dieser Pestilenz.
Mein Kampf, p.185-186
You can google translate this, if you want. Not to mention all the various mentions of "Ausrottung". Which, in what I quoted is also used as "Extermination"

Get kicked out of one country, it's a country of arseholes. Get kicked out of dozens over the course of thousands of years? Maybe you're the arsehole, Shlomo.

>falling for such obvious bait

you're dumber than he is user

There was no reason for the Germans to build one of the largest battleships, it wasn't logical to pump out 3 tanks with 5 variants a piece when many of their uses overlap? Oh and developing more on top of that?
Supersonic fighters when they can barely keep their prop planes airborne and with trained pilots?
Assaulting Russia with the assumption that they wouldn't need numerous winter supplies?
Advancing through Russia at such a pace their supply lines often wouldn't keep up?
Since when have the nazis made ANY logical decisions and where exactly is this one out of place?
The war economy built on unsustainable debt?

This logic would apply to all minorities though, not just jews.

People tend to believe what they hear, especially if it's about a group of people you really see or interact with and don't have a platform to defend themselves.

>when I was taught about the holocaust it was always careful to mention Gypsies AND Jews
>never gave it much thought
>am now older
>realize that never ever has there been a gypsy holocaust denial

Do they really deserve it?

They deserve to be sent back to Pakistan.

there are multiple iirc

>The only people that benefited from such a thing were Jews themselves
Except, you know, losing 2/3 of their population in Europe...

It's a "the Holocaust is fake because the Germans would never waste resources on such a pointless project" episode.

OP here, what the fuck I just want book recs. I mistyped it. Should have been 'what is the best book on Holocause'.

/pol/ pls

Just accept the fact that good ol Papa Adolf failed his job.

I am anschlussing this thread for the glory of retarded German engineering

>What kinda jet you want, fąm?
>Something so retarded that even experienced pilots will have trouble controlling it
>Say no more

>About to crash during training and she gives you this look

That wasn't retarded, it was the fastest radial engine plane ever designed.

>We need a bomber that can reach America, since we've obviously won
>Let's make it fragile to increase fuel capacity
>Good idea

Problem being they could've built multiple Messerschmitt or Focke-Wulfs instead of dumb concepts that were demanding in resources, when Germany was already bleeding thin.
>Americans have the pitch-fork devil Lightnings, we need to do something
>I got it fąm

who needs books when you have Challah-wood?
This is the one incident getting your history from entertainment is mandatory.

>We need better heavy tanks cause we gave our Tigers flat armour for some reason
>No worries, its engine might struggle, though!

>Wow, kameraden, these designs are pretty futuristics
>You ain't seen nothing, yet

Sure helped them win the war didn't it!

>When dein rockets can be catched and destroyed by British and American fighter planes und when dein later rocket designs killed more Germans than allies

>There was no reason for Germany

Xenophobia was the reason. Also the rest of your post is nonsense and I think you maybe haven't finished high school. Or you actually think anything posted on /pol/ is sane.

To be fair, pilots were usually the bottleneck for German air force projection, not fighters themselves. Spitting out multiple 109s when you have nobody to fly them and they get bombed on the ground won't do you all that much good.

That is correct, you have a good point. But dedicated resources to such pointless projects instead of, for example, more simple Panzer IVs or even use them for small arms/artillery would've done a better job, don't you think?

>why would Germany make this retarded decision when they're in the middle of a life or death war
the Holocaust was just one of many, many, MANY mistakes made by the nazis during ww2

do you want personal accounts from holocaust survivors or a more general overview of the subject?

Yes and no. If it's that clear of a distinction, sure. But military production isn't flip of a switch fungible like that, and a guy who designs theoretical planes is probably best designing more planes, not throwing him in a tank assembly line.

Furthermore, the Nazi war economy, despite Speer's claims, was pretty badly managed a lot of the time. Actually getting information about what was needed when in time for factories and designers to do something about it, in time for the difference to affect the battlefield, pretty much only happened when they were invading Russia. (And even then, they badly miscalculated how much logistical equipment they'd need).

Ordinary Men, by Chris Browning.

Can you give both recs
Thanks I'll look it up

That's interesting, thanks for the info, user.

>There was no reason for Germany to invest the required resources to pull off a genocide on the scale claimed

Yeah sure only on of the foundations for their ideology ...... read Mein Kampf, you don't know anything about Nationalsozialismus.