God may be testing us from time to time to see if we follow the word of the bible...

God may be testing us from time to time to see if we follow the word of the bible, but could it be that "his" written word itself is the final test of morality that we must face?
As in, we must make use of our free will and try to be better in some aspects than what the scripture wants from us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hf5lxaVrUgA
youtube.com/watch?v=KmwADO-qPwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ_PaoJQZE
youtube.com/watch?v=lsLDTyxkP7A
youtube.com/watch?v=ThiSqefRAzY
youtube.com/watch?v=37pcwb2JKSA
youtube.com/watch?v=fsmIDvIuOJs
youtube.com/watch?v=rUnk0-7gbwM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJIHLwuK3ek
youtube.com/watch?v=MMQPfTmf-Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=QGlwr44hsoE
youtube.com/watch?v=JnPPhn-fvAg
youtube.com/watch?v=U5oNIZvdrRU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxe56iChHuw
np.reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5n46lo/jesus_told_me_never_to_sit_in_moses_seat_so_i/
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10007sd4#executive
youtube.com/watch?v=YkEwWlDBxQY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cd5MmkyTTM4
youtube.com/watch?v=gdFGljGYKsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>God may be testing us from time to time to see if we follow the word of the bible, but could it be that "his" written word itself is the final test of morality that we must face?

"I believe in God."

"There hasn't been a single divine messenger for over 2000 years - I know because the Bible says so!"

You realize that book claims it is possible to commit an offense called "blasphemy" right? Think about it for a second.

youtube.com/watch?v=hf5lxaVrUgA

So Veeky Forums. Is it autism or schizophrenia?

>God may be testing us from time to time to see if we follow the word of the bible, but could it be that "his" written word itself is the final test of morality that we must face?

youtube.com/watch?v=KmwADO-qPwQ

Demonic possession.

Schizophrenia it is then

>So Veeky Forums. Is it autism or schizophrenia?

Neither. I only presents you facts.

I am the Lord.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ_PaoJQZE

Lord of the flies maybe

>Lord of the flies maybe

I'm just not a fool like you folks. Pharaoh was well known as god in flesh long before Moses came along and defrauded the planet for his terrorist agenda.

Your species is extremely foolish.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsLDTyxkP7A

No it's not...

"How can you believe when you accept glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the one who alone is God? Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father; your accuser is Moses, on whom you have set your hope." - John 5:44-45

youtube.com/watch?v=ThiSqefRAzY

The עשר דברות was written in God's own hand and Moses was His servant.

>The עשר דברות was written in God's own hand and Moses was His servant.

Bullshit - the burning bushes on planet earth don't talk. Follow your false prophet with his superpower of mob violence into the pit of hell for all I care - you people have earned it. Most gangbangers have more class than Moses.

youtube.com/watch?v=37pcwb2JKSA

>Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

>Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

Indeed...

youtube.com/watch?v=fsmIDvIuOJs

>Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

>Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Yeah, no shit. That's why I don't believe the vast majority of the Bible because it's full of proven false prophets.

"How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple?
How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing
and fools hate knowledge?
Give heed to my reproof;
I will pour out my thoughts to you;
I will make my words known to you.
Because I have called and you refused,
have stretched out my hand and no one heeded,
and because you have ignored all my counsel
and would have none of my reproof,
I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when panic strikes you,
when panic strikes you like a storm,
and your calamity comes like a whirlwind,
when distress and anguish come upon you.
Then they will call upon me, but I will not answer;
they will seek me diligently, but will not find me.
Because they hated knowledge
and did not choose the fear of the Lord,"

youtube.com/watch?v=rUnk0-7gbwM

>These are the very Scriptures that testify about me

>These are the very Scriptures that testify about me

Why don't you put the whole verse?

"You search the scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that testify on my behalf. Yet you refuse to come to me to have life."

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJIHLwuK3ek

>Yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

>Yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

Yes, the point of Jesus' statement is that the Jewish "holy book" is a dead end

"Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the scriptures:

‘The stone that the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;[f]
this was the Lord’s doing,
and it is amazing in our eyes’?

Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people that produces the fruits of the kingdom.[g] The one who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; and it will crush anyone on whom it falls.”

youtube.com/watch?v=MMQPfTmf-Xk

Yes but that does not make it false. Get your facts straight.

>Yes but that does not make it false.

Yes it does. Not all of it is false, but the vast majority. Anyone can say anything is the word of God - you're God-damned fool if you just take someone at their word because it's what everyone else is doing.

No skin off my teeth if you want to live in your fantasy world - I want God - not a terrorist manual.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGlwr44hsoE

>You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

>You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies

Yes, he's talking about Moses and "The Prophets." They've been proven wrong and Jesus said they were liars. Enjoy hell if you follow them - you deserve it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnPPhn-fvAg

So Imperial Cult is a lunatic that believes himself a god because of synchronicities, and synchronicities are normally the work of the devil, take that for what you will.

In other news the bible is a heap of shit and you should study gnosticism.

>So Imperial Cult is a lunatic that believes himself a god because of synchronicities, and synchronicities are normally the work of the devil, take that for what you will.

Yes, everything except the genocidal, raping, plundering, burning bush is the devil and out of billions of humans, not a single messenger has come from God since the most important human to ever live and his ingenious ethical theories, Moses.

I believe I'm a god because it's prophesied.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5oNIZvdrRU

Yes Mr. Sherman, everything is the work of the devil

I don't even follow the bible nigger.

Yes, synchronicities are the work of the devil, that is, the demiurge, what about it?

>I don't even follow the bible nigger.

We just used to call "synchronicity" gods - the Moirai - the Fates.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxe56iChHuw

You understand you're the only one seeing these things, do you?

>You understand you're the only one seeing these things, do you?

You can see them yourself. By contrast, there's not a single tiny bit of evidence the Pentateuch is from any deities.

Here's the link to that post:

np.reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5n46lo/jesus_told_me_never_to_sit_in_moses_seat_so_i/

Here's a link to the Earthquake that followed it so you can verify the time:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10007sd4#executive

"Witches" didn't used to be able to record the actions of the gods - we had to wait for the digital age to create a digital record.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkEwWlDBxQY

>Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

>Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Exactly.

"I and the father are one."

Pay attention you might learn something...

Jesus is definitely not talking about the fraud Moses...

Or keep on in your self-righteousness pretending everyone and everything on Earth is disposable except the books written by Moses.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd5MmkyTTM4

If you don't read the Bible in the original language you are not following it right.

>I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.

>I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.

So you agree with me the Pope and most of the clergy is going to burn in hell for following Moses who demands human sacrifices?

"Out out damned spot!"

It's never going to change - the Pentateuch is forever unclean, as is nearly the entirety of the Christian religion thanks to their choice to adopt it. You think the whole universe is going to stop spinning because one little backwoods species in a deserted corner of the Milky Way Galaxy decided to take up human sacrifice en masse for a proven false prophet?

youtube.com/watch?v=gdFGljGYKsk