He doesn't own Minereum

>he doesn't own Minereum
>he doesn't know that it's going to 6x the end of August
>he doesn't like free money

literally no one here has so much as mentioned this shitcoin in about 3 months

I FUCKING DO.

OP I have a TON of Minereum still and will be holding it for months. Do not worry.

This was the very first coin I bought when I started like 2-3 months ago

I think they were at $12 each? now $1.50 lmao

glad i got out at 9$. it fell 600% in the following week lol

the whole thing was a massive PnD that got way out of control

Please leave me alone. You guys tricked me into this when I just started... Never again.

It hasn't even been listed on Bittrex yet and MNEv2 is coming out this month. There's a ton of room for it to grow. $20 by the end of the year imo.

Buying at ATH
kek
Sshhh, let me accumulate.

Guys. Hold. Not even fucking kidding it will go back up over the next 2 months. This is what we mean by holding.

>It hasn't even been listed on Bittrex yet
And won't be ever.

There was Bittrex chat on it be added again. Will moon for sure.

So it just allows others to use its system to create their own ETH tokens?

Timerium is were it's at now. Minerium is dead because of what the dev said a few weeks ago. I lost about 200$ that day :\

I am literally 100% glad I disposed of all of my MNE and bought ANS/NEO for it when it was sub 7.

I dont care about you guys fake HODL THE LINE discipline, im in here for profits not for some pseudo cult like loyalty.

Hey. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Come on. You and I know about this but don't mention it yet. This place isn't ready for that yet, not by a long shot.

I don't hold just MNE, you know. I bought other coins too and they did pretty damn well.

If you have any money in MNE right now, hold it because it only will go up from here.

i meant i bought at 35 cents and sold at 9$

tell me why i should get back in seeing as i was one of the pioneers in the original shill mission. Jeff if you're reading this, I hope you got out at the right time

>dead because of what the dev said a few weeks ago
elaborate

You and I both know how volatile this thing is. The support right now has been holding extremely strong for a while and it's due for an upwards correction to about $6.00 minimum in the short term, which is still like 500% what it is now. This is a good buy.

volume is flatlined, will check up on it from time to time

pretty much abandon the coin to make a new one.

Just read the devs post, I will hold and convert my MNE to the new token.

>literally taking numbers out of your ass