Sia

>220 sats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hO2AITSLUBU
bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/114/what-is-a-satoshi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you think that guy who had 2mil in sia killed himself?

You still own this garbage?

I don't get it, he has enough to be a market maker but doesn't drive the price up.

we are the sia marines

hes long dead probably, rip

>It's a promising coin with real world use-cases

Hahaha... no one one be stupid enough to believe that , right? Ha ha ha ...

i'm a fuckin sad siamarine....
Why did I buy this meme coin ;(

This thread made me buy some thanks Veeky Forums

Pfffftt. Long hold baby.

I just don't care.

its coming up

2 million sia is less than a bitcoins worth
kys

>owns a few btc worth of sia, dgb, nmr

>all of them down 70% or so

do i just kill myself now or

sia is gold but how did you not pump and dump nmr and dgb with the rest of us?

So....time to buy?

nah, the dude has held forever

last time he posted (like a day or so ago) he had 1 million CAD worth, so that would be worth around 800k by now

he did mention that it the initial cost of the coins was around 100k, so hes done pretty well for himself

how would you go about dumping that many coins though? just do it slowly over time to make sure the price isnt affected much?

not good?

should i go all in sia right now?

I'm not sure why anyone would buy that much sia in the first place and not diversify a little into other non-shit cryptos. He is fucking Canadian though.

Can someone explain why SIA is actually down so much? Out of all the shitcoins that are out there, SIA at lease has real use-case. When talking to people outside of the crypto world, people understand SIA. Seems a lot more useful than a lot of the other coins that simply try to mimic bitcoin or ethereum

market is never rational
technology never wins
sia has shitty marketing

devs are retarded, said that its in their interest to keep the value of sc low

No faggot, he had 2 million USD worth of Sia

Manage to catch the bottom at 222 sat, let's see who's laughing tomorrow bitch! Screencap this.

Lots of people jumped in to filecoin scam.

Because of that Boston Globe Article, low EQ Dev team and their piss-poor PR.
That and people are looking to Storjcoin & filecoin instead

Obelisk was a big nothing, then the devs let the whole thing come off the boil because the actual coin value isn't overly important to them

I believe it will return to a reasonable value one day, whether or not it's worth holding, I dunno

Hey Siamarine - yes you. Come over here for a minute. Don't be afraid, first of all, I am here only to protect you. Maybe just sell your bags when still you can exit with not that *BIG LOSSES*? Do you know what happened to all the ppl who bought DGB at ATH? They are still holding their shitcoin bags and will do that no matter what since they are emotionally attached to them. That's not how a SUCCESSFUL TRADER behaves. Aren't you for sure also sentimental about your purchases? I'm sorry but remember that sometimes *BAD DECISIONS* are being made on such a volatile market like crypto and it's not entirely your FAULT. Read something about risk-management and conclude whether you want to RISK FURTHER with basically *DEAD SCAM COIN* like Sia? You can still invest your bags into something profitable - take a look at neo, omg or iota for example and watch all these sweet gains that would enable you to cover your loses with this *SHITCOIN*. There are also some rumors that it is about to be DELISTED FROM POLONIEX. This coin was NEVER INTENDED FOR HOLDING - just look at the amount of coins mined every 10 minutes. Have you ever heard of this thing called INFLATION? I'll leave you to come up with conclusions... You are neither an early adopter of this coin - half a year ago it was worth 20 SAT - I'd estimate that it is the bottom. Congrats on holding something 10x overpriced. Eventually, DEVELOPERS said publicly that they DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRICE OF THEIR COIN? Why to buy or hold it then? Do you HATE MONEY? Anyway, you'll do what you want but you've been WARNED.

It is already testing 200SAT support on Polo you idiot.

>he did mention that it the initial cost of the coins was around 100k, so hes done pretty well for himself
try 20k
Unless sia crashed literally to 0, I'll be making money.

>he invested on SC rather than STORJ
What a cuck.

What made you buy so early?

Late march, I watched a youtube video of their powerpoint presentation and went 'huh, that's cool' and invested my life's savings.

youtube.com/watch?v=hO2AITSLUBU

Been holding on ever since.

Sold at 680 way back. Glad I got out when I did. Might buy back in when it hits 150. The PR is fucking terrible on this project.

i dont think thats right

PR doesn't matter long term.
Obelisk will secure the hashrate network, regardless of how it's under expectations. (they just needed 1.4k to secure the network and got that).
The recent article was more of the fault of the writer that made it seem like the devs don't care about the price of the coin (which they do, but not to that extent) and was more about how they don't control the coin. Some FUD idiots have been saying that the devs want the price low, for some unknown reason, when they have no control over the price.

If we do a bit of math of their growth, I'm not too worried. Right now, the number of used TB on the sia network doubles every 3 months or so.
so essentially a 2^4 per year (maybe). It might not seem much but in the long run, it's significant.

year 1 65 TB used (right now)
year 2 1040 TB used
year 3 16640 TB used
year 4 26624 TB used
year 5 425984 TB used
year 6 6.8 million TB used
year 7 109 million TB used
year 8 17 million PB used
year 9 over 250 million PB used.

The question is whether you're willing to wait +6 years for sia to be worth 1$.
So honestly, even if the PR is bad, the price will eventually rise regardless of the market.
The main dev was right when he said that the people that want the price to pump are being more vocal than those that are interested in the technology. People want quick gains rather than wait.

hey man congrats also an "early" buyer around 42 sats, I just put a BTC amount id be ok with losing and its way above that now in BTC terms, which is way up in USD terms. I think people forget the compounded gainz, which is still absolutely huge for just 6 months lel

cryptonoob here what does sats mean?

Also, within my expectations and from some crypto expert, by 2026, blockchain technology will be mainstream and commonly used. One of the arguments people have is the whole ''but it's toooo hard to get siacoin off an exchange and use it. The public won't do it''.
As bitcoin becomes a commonly used currency, it will become easier for the public to use blockchain and there won't be a fear of using crypto.
The main sia dev compared it to using the cloud. When it was first created, everyone was skeptical about it and said that it wouldn't work. It was badly implemented and there were notorious crashes and early adopters didn't know how to make it work. Now it's commonly used and no one raises any questions.
Blockchain and sia could be seen the same way. It's only used by hobbyist but that will change as blockchain technology becomes more mainstream and used.

And so, you guys better still be around in six years or so.

Sats are the lowest bitcoin value.

bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/114/what-is-a-satoshi