IMPERIAL FORCE DEFIED, FACING 500 SAMURAI!

IMPERIAL FORCE DEFIED, FACING 500 SAMURAI!
SURROUNDED AND OUTNUMBERED!
60 TO 1, THE SWORD FACE THE GUN!

Are those actual lyrics from one of their songs? DEATH CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH.

Well never mind. Just googled it and that holds water. Still kinda cringey lyrics tho.

THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

>listening to Sabaton
>not listening to Nile

Reddit thread

Hang yourself if you're older than 15 and still listen to metal.

ENTER THE GATES
AUSCHWITZ AWAITS

And what would you recommend

siege of Hara castle
siege of Vienna (or the charge at Krojanty)

German military marches

>Not listening to both

No shit Sherlock

AND IT'S THE END OF THE LINE OF THE FINAL JOURNEY
ENEMIES LEAVING THE PAST
AND IT'S AMERICAN TROOPS AND THE GERMAN ARMY
JOINING TOGETHER AT LAST

>Hang yourself if you're older than 15 and still listen to metal.
>Listens to Germ music
R u fetus

Sabaton is fun, but dear god the lyrics...at best they make no sense, at worst they just sound like garbled nonsense drawn through google translate and then hell.

Sure, they might be cringey. Definitely not the kind of music to play in front of friends. But I can't think of an instance where they had a bad english translation.

AND IT'S NOT ABOUT BERLIN
AND IT'S NOT ABOUT THE REICH
IT'S ABOUT THE MEN
WHO FOUGHT FOR THEM
WHAT PEACE CAN THEY EXPECT?

FOR THE GRACE, FOR THE MIGHT OF THE LORD
FOR THE HOME OF THE HOLY
FOR THE FAITH, FOR THE WAY OF THE SWORD
GAVE THEIR LIVES SO BOLDLY

I don't know if it's the translations, but seriously? Many of their lyrics are really, really bad.

> making no actual sense, see
> grammatically wrong
> re-using the same words, and not in a good way
> forced rhymes
> often just sequences of random words as in - and this pattern repeats in many of their songs, so lyrics-wise they're almost the same.

I really don't know why it happens so often, though. Sometimes they get it just right, as in .

Lyrics/poems aren't meant to be complete, grammatically correct sentences. They're meant to simply convey thoughts and emotions in whatever way the artist sees fit. Sabaton's lyrics do exactly that, sure they might be pretty simple and cringey at times, but they get the point across.

where the fuck is the movie about this?

Seriously, it would be the perfect plot for a Tarantino movie.

I was thinking doing it 13 hours style would be incredible, but also this would be great

The reason I would choose Tarantino is because of his ability to make different characters just work so well with one another, but still maintain a sense of realism in their conversations. With a team consisting of Wehrmacht, U.S. Army, and French POWs, this could be his magnum opus.