I sold $30k of bitcoin at $2,800 before august 1

I want to fucking die

Other urls found in this thread:

money.visualcapitalist.com/all-of-the-worlds-money-and-markets-in-one-visualization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are you doing with the money?

You are the tethermarines

sold...before...free money airdrop?
what?

it's a valid move if you thought the BCC fork was going to cause a market-wide dip

Holding in usdt

I thought it was going to crash big after the fork, with the value of BCC being way less than the difference in btc due to the crash, which was obviously wrong.

I sold to usdt and planned on buying back in.

Lesson learnt, just waiting for it to crash so I can get back on.

>we are the tether bears

I was a fiat bear, ended up fomo buying back in. Turned out to be a good move, although i maintain bch basically being free money while somehow btc rising as well is market retardation.

The fomo is getting ridiculous now, but I'll wait. It's got to fucking crash soon.

Happy it worked out for you in the end tho

>Holding in usdt

you really want to lose everything don't you. After what happened to BTC-e

Why?
Fkin muppet

Is it even worth it to invest now?

I feel like I missed the train.

that's what people have been saying since it hit 1k the first time

however i personally think it will dip a bit, this is just way too bullish 4 me. it will go up again tho so either way you win

If your going to invest, just watch out for a reversal.

I played you.

I knew millions of people would trade btc for tether and buy back "after the dip"

Knowing you would eventually be forced to buy back in in less than a week, smart money (me) just accumulated and sold you back your own bags at huge interest interest using your own bags as leverage against you.

Played. :^)

as of now, literally every person who has ever felt like they "missed the train" was wrong. let that sink in.

>I want to fucking die
Lesson learned. Never sell bitcoin unless you need the money for an emergency.

unlike bcc, BTC has a stable 'difficulty' it only increases, while more coins are mined. Now as that difficulty goes up, the power usage to mine coin goes up. Power usage= cost. So in the long term I only think BTC will be going up. Even when Jihan tries to sabotage BTC again.

Could be worse, I actually opened shorts on both ETH and BTC.
Gonna be tough making that back through crude oil scalping.

i sent 1,500 ltc to btc-e 2 days before it went down. That, & I was up 80 percent on my stack a month ago (which is a lot) and now im down 15 percent while bitcoin continues to rise.

I'll be shocked if it isn't six figures in 5 years so you should

On the bright side we'll both still make way more than permanent nocoiners.

This better come soon though.

It WILL dip again before going back up. This is certain, how much it dips by is unknown.

You've not missed the rocket, it's just been delayed

>Lesson learnt, just waiting for it to crash so I can get back on.

Seems more like no lesson learned

I'm buying back in and just permanently hodling.

6 figs in 5 years would be a fucking dream but I doubt it will happen.

J U S T
U
S
T

I'm sorry user

>Waiting for it to crash.

You and everyone else, bud. That's why it won't. The ride never ends.

It has every time before. It won't crash also got said every time before.

(note by "crash" I don't mean it will go back to $1,000 or something ridiculous)

>6 figs in 5 years would be a fucking dream but I doubt it will happen.
At 21 million coins times $100k that only equals $2.1 trillion. There's $8 trillion in gold.

This was my strategy for the fork as well. After feeling like a dumbass for a few days I bought back into the market through eth since it was cheap at 250 and seemed safer than BTC which was, and still is, going vertical.

And 70 trillion in stocks

A crash of the current world economy would greatly help

money.visualcapitalist.com/all-of-the-worlds-money-and-markets-in-one-visualization/
From Dec 2015 but here's a good way of visualizing the world's economic supply. Buffoon is still like a bucket of water in the Mississippi. There is no organic cap stopping it.

there's no shame in profit taking, ever.

you sold at a relatively high price if you take in mind the annual average so far, enjoy your new money, man.

t-t-thanks

>On the bright side we'll both still make way more than permanent nocoiners.
Ha, I only work 1-2 hours a day, so until I stop procrastinating I'll remain poorer than a wagecuck.