Did u forget about me 4chanu?

we are the...

People had plenty of time to accumulate. How long was it between 400-500 sats? It's about time. Jared to give huge announcement in Sept about Citi once the NDA is up.

definitely time desu, new ATH incoming

HERE WE GOOOO!!!! THAT GREEN CANDLE!!!!! GET IN WHILE IT IS STILL 400

Avoid coins with "we are the x marines" slogans like the plague. It shows that holders are delusional and religiously attached to their shitty investments. The only thing making them hold is religious attachment instead of fundamentals.

tl;dr: DGB a shit

ahhhhhh. makes sense, cause you totally look at the DGB project and realised that it is the fastest, most secure, most advanced block chain with many future promising projects.

It's a little bit of fun behind a project we all support, you're like that guy at the bar that gets angry when people laugh because you want peace and quiet in a bar where people go to laugh. get a life user.

picked some up yesterday, strapped in for the moon mission

Look at the chart you faggot. DGB is none of those things. If this were 2014, sure, but today DGB is outdated. Quit bagholding and buy some decent crypto.

>tfw dumped my DGB, Verge, and RDD bags a week ago finally after massive 50% losses
>was pretty painful cause I felt they were at rock bottom
>literally all of these coins dropped another 50% somehow

It's over, just give it up.

Spotted the newfag.

Digibros where ya at?

Looking good right now!! Up 10% since yesterday when I bought in

Proof your arguments.
What projects are faster? What blockchain coin is more secure.
Proof that there are no promising projects for DGB.
You can't. Because you're just a stupid fudding dipshit not able to admit that this coin is not as bad as stupid cunts like you would love it to be.

>What projects are faster?
IOTA, BTC + lightning, ETH + plasma

>What blockchain coin is more secure.
Just about all of them since DGB has very little hashing power.

See how emotional and irrational you're getting though? This is exactly my point.

Woah, those are some heavy bags bro.

you lying cunt

And yet people are still holding onto BTC.

>starts to go down a little
>25 BTC buy wall goes up
>wall looses 1BTC
>wall grows to 35BTC

The whales are starting to FOMO.
This is it lads. Once the whales start freaking out you know it's time.

I'm holding 800k. Well into the green so I could sell but I'm still a digimarine

WE

2.5m bought at 141sats reporting

Not gonna be Citi, looks like PwC maybe involved.

Holy shit. What's your portfolio, what other coins you're invested in?

this would have to be the biggest JUST coin out

not bad for swing trading, but these irregular 20% gains over a day followed by a 30% loss over the next week must be pure torture for the bagholders

And you know this how?