Long Term Holds

I have $10,000 USD to invest into Crypto for a long term hold. What are the 5 coins I should invest in?
Should I invest in more coins or less?

ETH
MCO
Dcorp( still not available for trading though )
BNC

This plus bancor

BAT and ICN

eth. $400 is nothing for what it really is

Half in STRAT and half in NEO

One's bound to beat out ETH and get major gains

BTC
ETH
NEO

Put all your money into these three, not even kidding around.

BTC
ETH
NEO (wait for a bigger dip)

lmao my dude we're like paid shills

Is this a joke?

BTC
NEO

- Bitcoin
- ETH
- Bancor

Only biggies if you are going long term.

is anyone overwhelmed with how fast this is moving? i cant even decide what to do cause shit it is exploding. when will it crash hard? i think that will make me feel better in a weird way

is this a meta joke?
if u think eth is staying at $400 ill be looking down on you from mars my man

It's the truth man.

I'm retarded and sold my NEO at 700k sats. Made HUGE profit but wasn't smart enough to realize the potential NEO has to keep hodling. Now I'm just waiting for a bigger dip and will go all in on NEO.

OP buy BTC and ETH only because they're stable and guaranteed to have high prices, most of your profit will be on NEO if you buy right now at a dip.

This and only this. These 2 coins will have stable Eth tier gains without the memes and pump and dumps.

10k into XMR and you will be a millionaire by 2020.

>bought $750 BTC, $750 ETH, and $500 LTC yesterday

Should I just sell the LTC? Don't really know why I bought it

BTC - because it will just keep going up
NEO - because it is set to one day dominate a market of 1.5bn people
CVC - because it's still in the early adoption phase and actually has a product that will see mass adoption among normies (i.e. the mass market ==> mega bucks)

Probably.

NEO is a pump and dump scam

chinks arent even talking about it beyond this. Once again ESLers (english as sole language) get left behind while thinking they are the center of the universe.

BTC and XMR are the ONLY coins. Sufficiently and completely, the truth. All these other "coins" are either literal scams (as in knowingly) or useless fucking services for things people are never going to use.

FOMO drives the majority of price hikes on shitcoins, and when the FOMO turns out to be nothing, a dump is inevitable.

ETH will suffer another massive blow in the near future because of their persistent security flaws (JAVA LOL)

Do note, this is not to say you cannot make money from scams. Heaps of people get rich from scams, thats why they do them. But there are people who are knowingly in on the scam, and then there are people who are the unwitting victims of a scam. Pick one, but do so knowing you are entering a scam and could get taken yourself.

As for HODL strategy, there are 2 and not more. BTC and XMR. That is it. Disregard this, and lose your money, either immediately or slowly, but always, like all fools chasing altcoin "next bitcoin!!" dreams do.

>paid shills
You kind of are, if you think about it.

It's okay, user. I FUDed ANS too.

Bitbay is safe bet. It is already working, it has virtually no competition and has promising shit in development.

He hasn't seen the last xmr news. Oops

>shill me thread
>no OMG posts

obviously OMG is the truth. feel good, man

BTC original coin
MONERO privacy
IOTA m-muh iot and minimalistic
ETHEREUM or NEO l'e smart contracts
+shitcoins of your choosing

BTC and ETH are the most sure-fire long term holds.

Everything else is a crapshoot. You'd have better luck on a roulette wheel in Vegas. You could get lucky and accidentally pick the right one that blows up 9000% though.

XMR
BTC
IOTA

On the other hand, maybe not XMR. Rumor is that the devs hold most of the coins and don't want it to moon.

Yesterday, I decided to sell some btc and buy some more iota. Sure enough, btc has taken off like rocket and iota is now going down.

you missed the bear market by a few weeks

every time i buy ltc i regret it
shit never moves when you expect it to, it'll stay flat while other alts are mooning, then when you get out of ltc it'll go up like 5%

ARK
VIA
XMR
FCT
ANT

BTC
ETH
ANT
NEO
OHNI

Btc
Eth
Neo
IOTA

Saltlending and MTL

Bitcoin 40%
Ethereum 20%
Monero 20%
Ripple 10%
Dogememe 10%

This is the safest bet of all.

It's like buying Bitcoin at $50 again. It does everything that people got so excited about crypto at the start, before it really came to the fore that Bitcoin was completely transparent.

BTC, but not while it sets new ATHs every minute.

bnc is bancor

Do some research on byteball.
Best long term coin

Do tell.