Signatum is the only thing I'm holding currently that's bringing me down

You promised it would moon Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/addcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shitcoin is responsible for all my suffering.
I hope its devs and everyone who shilled for it burn in Hell.

who are we

>Complaining about holding undervalued 3 week old coin during unusual bull run.

Just neck yourself OP. If you're that fucking concerned with the gainz you might find elsewhere, cut loose. Otherwise keep accumulating like the rest of us and strap in tight.

It'd be fine if this shit was standing still, but no it just has to fucking drop to suck my BC gains away

I hope you panic sell the next dip and 1 minute later it moons 100x

This meme is why I bought into it.
I'm down, but I want to be a sigtmarine.

Is this meme a signal?

we sigtmarines hold, even when we're down. we know the good times are coming

WE ARE THE SIGTMARINES

I sold, honestly it's just people shilling because it's easy to mine and everybody owns a lot of free SIGT and are looking for people to get dumped on.

I might be wrong, but that's my 2 cents

i think you're going to regret this. it's in development and brand new and has been stable at the same SAT mark for a while. IDK man, im already tied up so far in other moon missions right now sigt is worth the risk.

remember, it already came back from 700 sats just last week.

NovaExchange listing soon

novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Plus Bittrex, if they could get the fuckin lead out.

It always baffles me to see how big of a percentage of Veeky Forumsraelis have become used to coins mooning for 300% in 3 days.

Have some patience, goddammit. This coin is not even a month old and look at all the volume and attention it got. Have some faith, Jesus.

oh shit it got the votes it needed. that's why im holding right there.

>It always baffles me to see how big of a percentage of Veeky Forumsraelis have become used to coins mooning for 300% in 3 days.
because they are new and they havent looked past 1 month charts yet

This is probably true actually. This shit has had it's day in the sun for now I wouldn't be surprised if it never hits that ATH again for months.
The bittrex argument is flimsy at best, it wouldn't be the first time you heard rumors of bittrex adding a shitcoin only for it to never be added, the volume is dying out, there's really nothing THAT special about it, opinion and exposure is dwindling.

The whole thing feels like PoSW all over again.
Still not selling for now, but hey I also held my PoSW almost 2 months after it crashed and it's not like that shot back up after I sold.

I'm holding DentaCoin too. Currently 13-14 sats. Peaked at 30. Bought at 8. Sold some at 27.

3 week old coin, dude. lol

You guys keep saying this as though it means something. I can go on coinmarketcap right now and find 5 coins that mooned in their early days or as soon as they came out and never hit their ath again.

>Ever listening to Veeky Forums

except sigt did.

You know it's the same deal right?
Anyway I can still 5 five coins for the stipulation too

>he bought at ATH

Bought at 700 when Veeky Forums shilled it, sold at 4200 and now bought back at 2300 with my helmet strapped on.

Oh snap. Strap in boys, refueling phase is almost complete!

fuck you nigger you shilled it to dump your bags and made everyone on sigt discord into a pink wojack.

I hope you lose your wallet in a tire fire.

I'm almost all in on SIGT but I got in early. Thinking about taking my initial investment and just leaving my profits in SIGT as a potential moonbag in case it does anything or regains some hype.

I just feel nervous leaving everything in here, especially with no stop loss sell orders on shittopia. Anyone else in the same boat? I've made a couple hundred bucks and just feel like I should be grateful for that.

theres a floor the miners won't dump past. I'm in the same situation as you but i'm willing to let it ride for the next milestones.

Novaexchange, marketplace, then maybe bittrex.

not to mention the next halving at 60k blocks, that should happen in around 20 days. Miners will have to sell at 5k sat to break even.

Yeah I hear you. If this exchange had more flexibility I'd feel more comfortable but as it is I feel like I'm babysitting this fucking coin 24/7 now. If it could only just get back up to like 3300 I'd have some cushion but the closer it gets to like 2200 the more I feel like just moving on from it.

It's a solid coin and I still think it can do some damage in the crypto market but it seems like a very "retro" coin in that it doesn't have a lot of buzzword bullshit going for it to drive normie FOMO interest if things start to stall out.

Also, as to the miners needing to drive prices to 5k to sell, many have commented that since so many gave up on mining at the halving to just take their profits and move on, the difficulty decreased substantially and they're getting about the same amount of SIGT payouts anyway. Hopefully that's not the case. In a way it's actually kind of unfortunate the mining phase for this coin isn't a little bit longer. It's such a sharp runup of coins getting generated, this also of course means the coin has done well just to hold it's value despite 2-3 million more coins per day.

... it did moon

almost 10x in a week

you FUCKING IDIOT

That's funny.

SIGT is a shining star in my portfolio and my early buys are up almost 2000%.

Maybe you're late to the party and came aboard the FOMO train?

Muppet.

Next halving is in 12.7 days. 25k blocks to go at 44 seconds per block

What's your prediction? Slow increase back to ATH levels followed by a similar dip at the next halving? Shit seems to be going sideways since the correction following the first halving and nothing but the bittrex possibilty/nova vote hype to be newsworthy.

>Slow increase back to ATH levels followed by a similar dip at the next halving?
something like that yeah.

Its only a few weeks old. It prob shouldnt have the hype at this level but the devs say there are alot of announcements to come in the next few weeks but ... 'dont want to reveal anything until it is for sure'

>'dont want to reveal anything until it is for sure'
Just waitâ„¢

marketplace next week, nova should be tomorrow

*will* fixed that for ya

Confirmed sigt on bottrex on the 14 or 24-26 of august, this is when the next patch of coins will be listed on bittrex

sauce nigger