Go to hell

>go to hell
>meet Plato and Aristotle and all the famous people of old
>go to heaven
>kiss Jewish feet for all eternity
Gee I wonder what is better

According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, before the Resurrection, Abraham, Noah, Moses, Adam and Eve, and all the righteous were in the Limbo of the Fathers (limbus patrum) where they remained until in his human soul united to his divine person, the dead Christ went down to the realm of the dead. He opened heaven’s gates for the just who had gone before him

Given how much the philosophy of Christianity owes to Aristotle anyway I'm sure he would be counted among them

Not according to Dante.

>go to Hel
>revere in feast, song and dance with my Anglo-Saxon and Germanic ancestors
>go to heaven
>suck Jewish dick
Hmm

Dante is literally fanfiction.

and Dante actually liked Aristotle and crew. what makes you think any christian would think he goes to heaven when Dante of all people said he didn't?

I Highly doubt the view of hell being a place where people burn in fire for eternity is actually true. I mean, that level of suffering is probably only for the individuals who reject God on purpose and have some sort of hatred for him. The whole "hell is full of people screaming and suffering in fire" view seems like a fear tactic

WHY WOULD THERE BE JEWS IN "HEAVEN", AND WHY WOULD ONE KISS THEIR FEET?

>Go to Christian heaven
>Look at God's face whilst your family burn in hell and you have your free-will removed for eternity

>Go to Germanic heaven
>Glorious feasting and revellery for eternity

Woah....so this is the power.. of Jesus ....

t. Dante

>why would there be Jews in heaven

>Jesus
>apostles(minus judas)
>Abraham, Moses, David, Noah, Isaac
>Jacob and 12 tribes of Israel

>inb4 they aren't real Jews and don't count

don't get him started on how YHWH IS A DIJIN/DEMON

1. JESUS, AND HIS DISCIPLES, WERE NOT JEWISH.

2. REGARDING THE OTHERS THAT YOU MENTIONED, I REITERATE MY QUESTION: WHY WOULD THERE BE JEWS IN "HEAVEN", AND WHY WOULD ONE KISS THEIR FEET?

What were they doing in Israel?

"ISRAEL"? YOU MEAN GALILEE, PALESTINE.

MANY PEOPLES LIVED IN AND AROUND THAT ZONE, JEWISH, AND OTHERWISE.

Why got we are g*d's chosen people. Don't you want to serve us for all eternity in heavenly Jerusalem?
>tfw you realize g*d is the ultimate Jewish landlord

>Jesus (pbuh)
Muslim
>apostles
Devil worshippers. Burning in hell currently.
>Abraham
Muslim
>Moses
Muslim
>David
Muslim
>Noah
Muslim
>Isaac
Muslim
>Jacob
Muslim

The only true Hebrews left are the Palestinians. They are the Israelites, whom have converted to the one true faith.

YHWH IS NOT GOD.

Wtf I love Islam now

>Be Islam
>Be a regurgitation of Jewish mythology
>Be cocky enough to hate Jews

YOU ARE EITHER IGNORANT REGARDING MOHAMMEDANISM —WHICH COMPRISES ISLAM—, OR YOU A JEWISH/ZIONIST SHILL —REGARDLESS OF WHICH, YOU SHOULD STOP POSTING.

historically it's actually
>be christian
>Be a regurgitation of Jewish mythology
>Be cocky enough to hate Jews

NO, CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A "REGURGITATION OF JEWISH PSEUDOMYTHOLOGY" EITHER; MY REPLY TO THE OTHER POSTER APPLIES TO YOU ALSO.

>you should stop posting

Oh shit. Islam 1x0 kikery

Don't insult Jesus please. The fact that some cave-dwelling neet wrote some fanfiction about him doesn' make him M*slim.

The "jews" as we know them today stopped being God's chosen when they killed and rejected Christ according to the bible. Now all those who accept Christ are his chosen, the real jews.

Go away, cryptojewish vermin.

>WE IZ DA REAL JOOS
Christianity everyone. I won't dispute that you are spiritual Jews.

I'm a maltheist and even I don't think hell is better

>Christianity everyone.

?

An actual Christian would never claim to be Jewish, nor to have any affinity with Jews.

So, Nietzsche? It's not so bad then.

>Judas
>Not in heaven
Judas is, canonically, in heaven. What the fuck are you on about? Inferno and Paradise Lost are both non-canon works of fiction you moron.

LITERALLY virtuous pagan

>non-canon pagan nonsense
Fucking papists, I swear.

so is the catechism, none of that is in the gospels

>the genocide of the palestinian people
that's an extremely bold claim, to what do you refer?

Go to heaven = All you can do is worship god forever = suffering
Go to hell = All you can do is burn forever = suffering

There is no way to win.

He is? Source? Believe me, except judas, would me happier

THIS

>go to hell
>Hang around evil pagan idolaters such as Buddha, Confucius, Socrates and Epictetus
>go to heaven
>Hang around godly people such as Lot the pedophile, David the adulterous murderer, Jacob the deceiver of his own brother, and Joshua the whoremonger and other saintly desert warlords and camel merchants
Really made me think.

God's a moral relativist and postmodernist.

So God IS Jewish after all.

WE

STOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS AHMED. ITS ABSOLUTE HAREM.

Why as a man should I be scared of hell? Wouldn't that make me a pussy? Fuck that. Religious faggots can go suck dick while live a life not constrained by being a bitch.

Why on earth do you assume you'll be allowed to meet them?

>Missing the point entirely.
Which is that if you´re a Christian you are obliged to believe that Plato and Aristotle are worse than a bunch of sandmonkey pedophiles because they don´t appear in a collection of old Jewish myths.

I don´t believe heaven and hell are real places, but I believe Christianity is a very real mental illness that makes you believe that mythical sandmonkey pedophiles, cheats and murderers are better than real virtuous people because muh Jewish fairy tales.