How could he have won this war? Veeky Forums

How could he have won this war? Veeky Forums.

Impossible

His main mistake was attacking USSR.

There is no way without enormously altering history as we know it, such as vastly increasing Germany's population and level of industrialization.

"Best" for Hitler would probably be to somehow re-arm without burning as many bridges as he did such that a limited war with a stable negotiated peace is possible, but I have no idea how to actually do that.

Theoretically, Operation Pike going forward and bringing the Soviets in on his side as a real ally could also theoretically work, but that is again unlikely, and furthermore, outside of his reach, it requires the British to be colossal dumbfucks and attack the USSR in 1940.

should have just not done it in the first place and instead deported everyone they didn't want and just close up the country so you have to pass loads of examinations to even be allowed in. not that fucking hard. it would have accomplished the same shit. he killed innocent whites and for that I'm glad he fucking failed and died knowing it. germany is the worst thing to ever happen to europe.

>not firing his greatest generals
>not having his armies moved away form normandy to Calais

simple enough, no western front would have been opened

USA*

.t retard

Tell me, oh wise user, how he would have repeated the Salerno debacle? How would he have stopped the Allied intelligence, which is superior in both sigint and just good old fashioned recon, from picking up this new deployment and striking somewhere else? And how the fuck would he have stopped the Dragoon landings, which I doubt you've even heard of?

If he would have invaded Britain after taking Paris they wouldn't have dragged the US into it and he would have had a shot against the commmies on one front.

War against the Jewry? I don't know. Maybe some infowars or something. Maybe they should have teamed up with the Soviet Union first in order to defeat the US before, then settled the matter between the two once and for all.

Now if only he had an airforce that could win the Battle of Britain, a navy to transport the Heer, something to stop the Royal Navy from fucking the entire project over, a military with experience doing amphibious operations, and the ability to gather accurate intelligence on British dispositions, that might have been a feasible plan.

>Jerries invading Britain successfully
>USA not intervening
m8 Hearts of Iron II isn't a really good simulator of historic events

yeah because the war against GB went so well right ?

Oh no he wasn't even able to defeat the eternal anglo.....

I discovered that when I invaded half of the globe with Romania by 1943.

I will never understand the stormfag who love him.

He attacked London and Paris, he killed numerous white people.

He has done worse to Europe than anything else (because it's thanks to him that USA is now more open to globalization)

Died

Mostly edgy child love them, thanksfully, you will only see them mostly in shitty board like /v/ and /pol/ which contain most of them.

What if Hitler had become a snake? Would he have been able to slither into Moscow and devour Stalin?

An anaconda?
A king viper?

Im-fucking-possible
Hitler lost on the first of september, 1939.
Unless you give him a fucking Delorean he absolutely can't win.

By not being a German.

Eh, fatherland is the best book the depicts a nazi victory, as it doesn't go full retard and depicts a decaying empire

last time i checked it was those countries that declared war with him

>Germany realizes about British enigma efforts in 1943
>Can now win the u-boat war by 1944.
It is pretty retarded in a lot of points, user. Not the guy you're responding to.

Have a slower, less pronounced rearming that did not piss everyone off profusely.

Wait until Benito Mussolini was ready to kick the war into gear instead going ahead with your biggest ally far behind in arming.

Realize that Stalin was still a communist and believed the capitalist nations would fight with one another to destruction and THEN he would make his move. Hitler didn't need to immediately invade the USSR while fighting the Brits to the west, this was his crucial mistake. Stalin knew the day would come where he would have to face Hitler, and Hitler would've been a lot more smarter to wait until that day came to fight the backwoods brute military force of the USSR with a fully regrouped military.

Had Hitler waited and not went balls deep immediately, there is a good chance he could have gotten the atomic bomb first. I know he wanted the bomb, but I don't know if he knew how powerful it would truly be. Had he put more resources into its research and not invade the USSR, there is a good chance they would have won. With the atomic bomb, Hitler may not have posed a threat to the US, but he would pose an immediate threat to the USSR. It doesn't matter how much brute force you have when you can wipe out entire swaths of the military personnel, supplies, and transportation links with one bomb.

Basically, Hitler bit off way more than he could handle. I forget where I read it, but I think part of his reasoning for it was that he never believed he had much time to live, and wanted to see his empire come to fruition before he passed.

>there is a good chance he could have gotten the atomic bomb first.
Operation Gunnerside already fucked up Germany's heavy water production (albeit the amount wouldn't have been enough to power a single nuclear reactor). For them to complete the project faster than the Manhattan project would require them to not apply their politicals ideals in German academia (So no exiling Jews from institutions). So, not only would Hitler have to basically go against his political ideals, but he'd somehow also have to outbest the United States and Britain in both supply of resources and manpower (i.e impossible). I doubt Germany would've ever completed the atom bomb first.

American detected

He wasn't obligated to continue war against them, killing their people.

His biggest mistake was the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. Basically gave up the whole of Eastern Europe to commies in exchange for scraps. Should have worked with Eastern European countries to bring down USSR from the inside (something that Poland was already trying to do) and then strike when the soviets were at their weakest. He might have even had help from Britain and France, who hated commies too. And if not, then not having your ports bockaded by the Royal Navy is a huge plus by itself.

By posting another Hitler thread.