Whats the next moon mission Veeky Forums pls help

whats the next moon mission Veeky Forums pls help

i've missed literally everything this bull run so far, i just wanna see some fucking gains pls im tired of hyped up shit going down immediately after i buy in

Bancor

Bancor and Monaco

OMG, long-term target 25$, mid-term target 10$.

Also, to get in early buy TKN.

For the short term? GUP right now

Long term? BTS

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW THIS?

ahahahahah

>GUP
done

my fate is in your hands now

STX

RIP

DNT is prepping for take off

ˣʳᶫ

I wish, doubt it though

CVC

Still early adoption phase and they actually have a real world usage that will be massive

Don't buy shit coins. Research BAT and then decide if you think it will be worth hundreds times more than it is now (it will be)

? are you sure you're looking at the right one?

Its FUN tokens

quick 10% by tonight
100% by tomorrow morning

Fuck BAT. You're literally signing up to be tracked. I'd rather block ALL advertisers than consent to being tracked by some.

That's what I get from reading their website. I'm open to being proven wrong, but I dislike the basic premise.

The silver triangle right?

correct. it's been going strong as fuck and isn't even on a real exchange yet. this month though..

What a fucking shill.

BAT already has what? a 400m market cap? you honestly think a browser is going to be worth hundreds of billions? kill yourself

I figured i'd have to wait a while longer for this one to go off. Let's see what happens

same, i think all advertisers can go fuck themselves and there's no way this gets any adoption outside of the brave browser. that doesn't mean that the value of the tokens can't go up on hype alone, which is pretty much what happens to all these other tokens

Did you buy during the ico?

Yes and during the dip. Hold 20k of them right now

hell yea

The point of investing is to make money. You don't have to download the browser, opt in to ads, and then get paid for it. You can just buy the coin because you think it will make money.

I can tell you're like 22-23

buy bitbean

You're investing in their advertising platform and out will be worth billions and billions

they dont

If you are looking for real trading opportunities go on tradingviews, it's a good place to learn and share ideas.
here is only shilling

SAFEX, AMP, VIA

SAN (santiment), not a big supply of coins - has potential to moon hard. Bloomberg of cryptocurrency. Seen a few posts about it here but suprised it isn't being shilled more

This. DNT is the next NEO.
Screenscap this, is going to get listed in Bittrex next monday. Get it while still under 1$

Komodo just mooned

its like walking through a haunted house