Yfw mods killed Veeky Forums

yfw mods killed Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MMP0LbNFyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mods are asleep post anne frank

Anne Frank is cute! CUTE!

do not

What do you think Anne Franks feet smelled like?

like roses and ash

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea. But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye.

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

>Your secret sleeps in winter clothes.
bravo user, bravo

Of all the boards on this site Veeky Forums has probably the most lax moderation. You're right that mods are killing Veeky Forums, but only through their laissez-faire policy of allowing crossboards to persist and only issuing out warnings instead of bans. Not once have a seen a user banned in the 2 1/2 years this board has been up.

Veeky Forums is great, friend

stop being such a crybaby nerd

I've been banned twice here, but not for crossboarding but for posting ecchi

GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN, MEHMED'S BACK TELL A FRIEND

I was banned once for posting a terrorist holding severed heads.

We wouldn't need mods if they just rangebanned Turkey

Been working on a drawing of her.

Wasn't Anne Frank a little hooker? She was whoring herself out talking about boyfriends, kissing etc when she was only in her early teens. That's not what a qt modest virgin waifu should do.
Veeky Forums you have shit taste, roasties like Anne Frank do not deserve our pure cock

Saw some antivaxx-tread get purged in under 5 minutes a bit earlier today, but beyond that things seem pretty open around here

wow, rude

>qt modest virgin waifu
>ever existing in the 3D world

>t.virgin

>those trips
Proof women are satanic.

>implying the beast I worship isn't me

If your raise them yourself in complete isolation they cannot become corrupted and will be your pure submissive obedient daughter-fu. With enough will, anything is possible.

But she spoke Dutch.

>a woman worshipping herself
Shocking.

>cannot become corrupted
That's the entire issue here. They don't become corrupted, they ARE the corruption. Being a subhuman whore is in their DNA. The pure virginal princesses from medieval novels and innocent anime girls never existed in the real world, they are simply men's projection of what women should be like. But they were never like that.

How can a girl be a whore, if you're the only man she has ever known?

How about you fuck off back to plebland you gosh darn cock swiggler

Being a whore is primarily about mentality, not about action. Even nuns who used to live secluded from all men and degenerate outside influences, kept sticking candles up their cunt and doing lesbo orgies with one another.

This. Women are the literal incarnation of evil. They have vestigial horns that are only visible during early stages of fetal development.

Nobody sell this guy a house with a basement.

>sell
Please, I take great pride in my building abilities

So, you're implying that secluded men don't masterbate?

>woman
>on Veeky Forums
Also your thulean perspective world view is literally garbage tier. Read a book and/or get laid.

>motifake
reddit

>thread on moderation goes from anne frank pastas to r9k-tier discussion on women

I don't even know what you're talking about, you subhuman normalfag cunt.

The nature of the woman is to betray and enslave.

Masturbation isn't really such a huge issue IMO. Fucking your own fingers is not the same as riding the cock carousel day and night.
Also, a lot of Mormons living in secluded communities actually never masturbated, because they didn't even know that their cock was supposed to be used for anything more than urination.

>implying I haven't been here since 2005 you fucking tourist
Pathetic. Read a book.

>read a book

>reading is for faggot
I don't know why you are so afraid of education but by now I am sure you are American.

>high level of discourse

I just googled Our Lord and Saviour Fritzl and selected one image, don't even know what motifake is.
>thulean perspective world view
That faggot is a complete submissuve beta. He is a slave to his wife and swallows whatever horseshit she feeds him, it's ridiculous, he's the one always preaching about how women had a high place in ancient european societies and basically shills her ideas and book in almost every video and explains how intelligent she is and how much she taught him about the world - the dude literally believes everything our ancestors believed is connected to uteruses, pregnancy and vaginas, not even kidding, watch some of his videos on the topic, or better yet, check out his wife's channel, it's absurd. A feminist's wet dream: youtube.com/watch?v=3MMP0LbNFyg

>read a book
>a book
That's the problem, fetishizing literature per se and equating it with education, not realizing not all books are equal. Pic related is a book too, probably on your intellectual level.

This is why I didn't understand what that faggot was talking about, the Varg guy unironically is married to a woman, so how am I sharing opinions with him, considering I want all women dead?

Sticking candles up your cunt doesnt make you a whore. It makes you cum.