twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP's ethnicity desu

this

all balkanrapebabies are btfo'd

>Sarmatia and Turkey in the same map

Nice Alt-History fanfic faggot

so serbia was servia and they were serfs? XDD

because they were sorbs in the past or something like that

Did Romania win this year's Eurovision in your alternative universe, OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=3lop3KkfRPA

Seriously; I am planning a trip through Romania later in the year? Is Sibiu worth visiting if I have limited time or is Brasov enough?

Gauls

ITT: Alternate history maps.

>About 1500 different sources from the middle ages saying that the lands from the Mediterranean to the Carpathian mountains are called respectively Roman Empire and Bulgarian Khanate/Tsardom, Serbian Kingdom, Kingdom of Croatia, Kingdom of Hungary

VS

>One Romanian faggot with a map on Veeky Forums

Who would win...Damn those poor BTFO'd Bulgarians, Serbs, Hungarians, Greek, Croats being thought the wrong history.

Iranians

And I mean all Iranian people from the Schythians, to Parthians, to Sarmatians and Perscucks.
They used to rule pretty much all of Asia until our small confederation popped up and wiped them out of existance with our BTC's.
And the only ones left are either Ossetian churkas that answer to their slavic masters or the Perscucks that are so cucked after all those centuries of Turkic/Arabic gangbangs that they think they are Arabs today.

Why would the UK depose its monarchy in your pathetic Wehrboo map?

Because it's a satire of OP's post user, chill the fuck down

How limited is your time? You could spend an afternoon in Sibiu's old city centre and it would be enough.

Didn't even know gypsieboos were even a thing.

DELETE THIS

Moldovans

>Mega-Israel

Turks

And I mean all Turk people from the Greeks, to Uzbeks, to Kazakhs and Armenians.
They used to rule pretty much all of the Islamic World until our small confederation popped up and wiped them out of existence with our BAC's.
And the only ones left are either Central Asian chinks that bow to their Russian masters or the Greeks that are so cucked after all those centuries of Turkic/Arabic gangbangs that they think they are actually even 10% Oghuz today.
Ever since they got cucked and defeated by the Persians, the Hittites have been eternally cucked.

Are you trying to speak English?

>all Turk people from the Greek
Top quality bait user.

>random colors
>no year
nice map faggot

What the fuck does this map even show? And who the fuck are "romainans"?
The largest Vlachs state was Bulgaria during the 9th century, and the largest it has ever been independent is modern day.

Except that nationalities are a thing of the past 300 years. Before that it was all based on religion
>Christian - check
>Orthodox - check
>Uses the Cyrillic - check

mkey you are a bulgar

Armenians. If

Native Americans

All the ones that no longer exist?
Romania withstood empire after empire and as far as I know it's bigger now than it's ever been (as an independent country). I guess when you start from shit there's nowhere to go but up

Both are nice, but I'm from Brasov so I'm biased. Visit Brasov if you like mountains.

>Persians went though all this and more
>still more likable than Arabs and Turks