/his approved movies

You may not like it, but this is what the most accurate medieval movie looks like

>Not posting the Criterion Collection 2 disc blu-ray edition.
Why is Veeky Forums so pleb?

Quality movies like this one should be enjoyed only in the highest quality possible, but it is not 100% necessary because the true strength of the film is in it's characters and story, not to mention the social commentary and brave tackling of racial and political issues.

bump

I unironicaly like this movie

I still can't believe they reconstructed a full scale medieval castle based on original plans for this movie. Also, the costumes are all replicas of period dress from museums. You really don't see effort like this in movies anymore today.

me too

Americans?

French

Argentinian, I saw it in tv many times desu

>autistically recreate a medieval castle for a WE WUZ NITEZ movie

classic martin lawrence

>I still can't believe they reconstructed a full scale medieval castle based on original plans for this movie. Also, the costumes are all replicas of period dress from museums

Wait, is that actually true?

Now I want to watch it again

Better than A Knights Tale.

Also, Martin Lawrence is woke as fuck which is what killed his career.

Polack game designers BTFO.

Dude what

it was a response to some drama about no blacks in the witcher

He's actually mocking the SJW

No, it was a response to some wewuzzing American nigger trying to blast Dan Vavra for not having niggers in a game about medieval Bohemia.

>a known history buff decides to make a game about his own country, consulting dozens of historians from central and eastern Europe
>some Americans goes full BUT WE WUZ MOORS
>mfw

I know.

But then
>Posts "Black Knight."
>"I still can't believe they reconstructed a full scale medieval castle based on original plans for this movie. Also, the costumes are all replicas of period dress from museums"
Funny in hindsight.

So? how does that BTFO anyone?

It's just the way it is user

Why are you taking this way seriously, are you a Polack fuck?

Are you a nigger?

Just asking, relax

So this is what an actual White man looks like?

Truly magnificent display of nationalistic and historical pride in a non-poofter manner.

He's pretty likeable.

Niggers BTFO