ITT: we discuss the greatest empire to ever exist

ITT: we discuss the greatest empire to ever exist

>tfw you will never live in Ottoman Iceland
Feels bad, effendi.

going to stay some hours in Istanbul for a flight haul.

I'll try to see the best of it as fast as I can, fucking love the ottomans, it will be glorious!

>loses to ethiopia

shit tier

Kill yourself.

You're not real aussie turkposter, he would use real turk name
I miss him

Why does every time i look at this, it always appears to get bigger.

Is this the Mandela Effect working in progress?

That's not a turk THIS is a turk.

the one true caliph of Veeky Forums

The original border have yellow outline
The rest are photoshopped by trolls

Turk here

Parts of Germany made me laugh

çeç

>yfw the Ottomans were actuallly greater than the Romans

The son truly surpassed the father.

>best/elite soldiers are all imports
>upper class/government is all greeks
rofl

I don't know about you but he seems like a common yurt dwelling farmer raiding horse archer.

But not our great grandfather.

>Romans who fought hundreds of tribes who only unite in coalitions against the Romans

>Ottomans fought kings with centralized powers, basically win two battles with a good terrain and you are the king of Egypt, BTW lots and lots of sand

They might had a bigger empire, but Roma itself it was a way bigger accomplishment...

>14th century Turks
GUYS WE HAVE AN IDEA LET'S MAKE A PROGRESSIVE MUSLIM EMPIRE
>15th century
Guys let's grab some Youpoor land and enlighten them
>16th Century
Yes, we are better than you Byzantium, muh culture, muh art!
>17th century
Let's kill a few thousand of our elite for good measure
>18th century
Fucking Russians, we are the true Roman successors
>19th century
What do you mean it's not the middle ages?

Ottomans fought against a continent full of christians and the indians on two fronts.
Also granted protection and clemency to the King of France and allowed people under the fair Ottoman rule to practice their own religion and culture. Compare that to the infamous Vlad and other countless psychos who torture and slaughter people for whatever reason they could find. AND they call the Ottomans are barbaric savages, lol.

>if you pay us we won't burn your churches

Sounds great and progressive.

>Meanwhile, cutting off the balls of slaves so they can guard your fuck-slaves without risk of them fucking them

What a civilised society.

>allowed people under the fair Ottoman rule to practice their own religion and culture

if the churches were no higher than a certain height and had to be literally dug into the ground, and the according to the ottoman citizenship system everyone who was not Muslim was second class. The Hatt-ı Hümâyûnu which granted true equality and freedom of everyone to practice their religion without fear of retribution came in 1856 that's 500 years after the empire's creation. Too bad you were retarded enough to slaughter a few thousands even more retarded Bulgarians right after the edict or you might have kept a sizable portion of your empire until this day.

medieval ages in barbaric and savage ottoman empire;
you are allowed to keep your land, practice your religion and you stand fair in the court compared to a muslim.

medieval ages in the civilized and righteous europe;
mosques are out of the question,
do you practice anything other than christianity? you die. no scratch that, do you even practice a different type of christianity? you die. otherwise, you are qualified to live as a peasant and basically work yourself to death with hunger and diseases for your feudal and lord! now that's better than those stupid savage ottomans. they allow churches but you have to pay? wtf? they don't even give em a good torture like in our beatiful, fair land.

> court compared to a muslim.

Absolutely fucking not. That was the main way for the ottomans to convert people to islam. You were not equal, you payed higher taxes and you had a general disadvantage in the millet. While what you are saying is true about Europe, do not downplay the fact that Christians in the Ottoman Empire was second class citizens.

Well they were certainly better

You have consider that it's the medieval ages though. In medieval european courts you are at the mercy of the liege basically, it's not even skewed or corrupt anymore, it's just all out mockery, the elite people can literally just kill you for their pleasure and they wouldn't get any punishment for it. they were cruel as fuck.
I never like to boast about the ottoman, the past is in the past, it doesn't make sense for some dude in italy to boast about what his ancestry did 2000 years ago and say "even though i'm poor and lazy as shit i'm superior to people in x country because superior mediterranean genes". People's deeds override their ancestry. It's similiar to the "i'm smart but lazy brah" faggots in highschool failing their asses off.

ottoman empire wasn't even "turks" - just mongrels
and turkey has no national identity

He is a macedonian you dumb wh*Te/balkanrapebaby subhuman dogs

Bump