Live talk in 45 mins

Live talk in 45 mins.
Why are we going down?
New moon tonight?

I'm thinking we might see a retrace to 0.0075 btc before we continue upward growth. but I'm not sure. what do other anons think?

i think NEO is going break up, it has been going sideways long time.

It's been going sideways for like a day. OMG, it's not going parabolic everyday it must be a complete shitcoin

What's it about? Link?

It's so painfully obvious that you pulled the 0.0075 btc figure out your ass and came to this conclusion without barely any thought at all

NEO isn't going down. It's going sideways. People are cashing out because BTC is going up. There will be no 750k dip. We had that already and it got scooped up so fast it was barely noticeable.

Its going down, guise. Back to 500 next week.
I'm out for now and all in on OMG.

reading candlesticks and past performance of ETH during the same growth phase. you sound really emotionally attached to your coins.

This. I've been watching it carefully. Anytime it goes under 90 so many buys trigger that it jumps upwards again.

The guys that dont have faith are cashing out in BTC, but we just need some more news in the project to propel it.

looks ready to break out tonight, after that who knows

>more news

That's why I'm bearish. They fired a lot of bullets this week. It will be impossible to maintain momentum.

Not at all. Look at fib level and support.

I can imagine a couple NEO-based ICOs reveals happening, and for that we dont even need the NEO team

NEXT MOON WHEN? I need to sell these bearbags

its goes sideways, and pressure goin up grow and grow every minute

eventelually there will be breakout up

Watch 900k support if broken neo move to uptrend line or 850k. If uptrend and 850k break PANIC
Move above 1000mil bullish momentum

A whale is suppressing the price right now. There is a moderate buywall in bitcoins and a bigass fucking great sell wall of china in NEO-USD. Hopefully when the price of bitcoin stabilizes, or you retards stop feeding him, the price will finally rise again.

900k wall clobbered oh fuck

>where my moneys go?

Hahahahagagagagahagahahahaha

walls are gone, we have liftoff boys

How many days of train with no brakes this time?

I have a buy order exactly at 75.

I also spent a few hours analyzing the charts and came to exactly the same conclusion. 75 says is probably the bottom.

>NEO isn't going down.
See you sub 0.005

Classic meme bubble chart

you wish, faggot

Fuark, i made a guess from the charts it'd get down to around 856k and then hopefully pull back.

It got to 858k and shot up over 900k in seconds, but it's back to 880k now. Thought i was a genius for ~30 seconds.

Does TA ever work in crypto in a consistent manner? Pretty much everything i see posted on TradingView regarding BTC is wrong as fuck if you check the previous 24 hour predictions.

Veeky Forums is the most reliable source.

TA is more relevant and reliable than any other security there is as majority of these coins do not yet have real world application, their price is purely speculation therefore patterns and trends are a lot more reliable

this

TA does not work. Don't let anybody tell you differently. Crypto is incredibly unpredictable and moves too quickly. What's more is that the person always has a 50% chance to be right. Either it does what they say or it doesn't. Hell, half the time they say "at this point biased on these lines it's gonna shoot up or drop".

It's either gonna go up or down? Well no shit.

fuck why did i hodl at 930

850K broken. It's ogre

20 BTC buy wall at 840k, faggot.

seems like a good time to buy in

Predictable whale is aiding accumulation.
Who else catching the falling knife?

GET READY FOR A MOON

Buy walls appear and disappear with this coin. I've been buying at buy walls and selling at sell walls all day but you can't count on the wall staying up. I bought back in at 890k due to massive support before I left work. By the time I got home the wall had vanished and the coin dropped. JUST

>total of 48btc in buyorders for a coin pumped this high
you guys are fucked and need to get out while you can

You must take into consideration that when bitcoin moves all the altcoins listen. bitcoin is ATHing as we speak with no brakes. People take their profits form all altcoins from the last cycle and cash out when this happens.

no padawan. wait.

This.
It's still ~$32
All my altcoins are down in BTC, but they're all almost the same in USD. It's a shift because BTC just shot up $300 BTC in a few hours. Don't panic.

>Buy walls appear and disappear with this coin.
Standard. I would not turn my back on NEO right now. You don't realize how many people are taking profits and will be taking profits for days.

Incoming double bottom reversal me thinks

>It is important to remember that the Double Bottom Reversal is an intermediate to long-term reversal pattern that will not form in a few days. Even though formation in a few weeks is possible, it is preferable to have at least 4 weeks between lows. Bottoms usually take longer than tops to form and patience can often be a virtue. Give the pattern time to develop and look for the proper clues.

I honestly appreciate the effort to educate us with this good piece of info instead of shitposting and thank you for that, but wouldn't crypto be relatively faster paced than stocks in all aspects including TA? Maybe not hours like the other user implies, but days?

half my portfolio is NEO, so I hope so.

I CAUGHT THE KNIFE...

for a smaller loss, to hopefully turn a bigger profit.

Am I mad? I feel mad

I'm on the same boat.
Let's hope, user

I could kill that blonder haired asshole who shit tweeted GAS, shit he said probably wasn't even accurate

They're selling conferences to pump the price. They should focus more on fundamentals and getting clients. This is reminding me of Digibyte now

This is what I was thinking, but yeah,

Fuck off. Knowing from first hand experience what slippery slopes are like, what he said would have been right on the money. They can't be trusted as far as you can throw them.

They don't have shit. There won't be an ICO on this vaporware for a very long time.

I dumped, I cant handle those reds. Il get on pay and then maybe jump back on in a week. Though neo really just feels like another pnd shitcoin.

This is such a disappointment. I want out so bad but I really hate to just walk away with losses like this. Will it go back up to at least 950k?

Why would you hold a shitcoin at near ATH after it had just mooned in the literal sense of the word?

Why?

You sound like a pussy. you need a grip like steel to hold crypto, if you bitch out every time you see 20-30% red your going to be permanently poor. It always goes back up when its a solid product.

if you think neo is a shitcoin, you obviously have no clue about it the technical side of it and what its capable of

1st NEO based ICO is not far away

Digibyte is just a currency. NEO is a whole ecosystem like ethereum. apples and oranges

You talked me into it. Fuck Neo

chill you nutspergs, Europe waking, btc stalling, and 80k sat not breaking. Upswing is imminent.

Hope you got some pink wojacks ready, you are about to sell low.

Listening to retarded advice on biz kinda does that. NEO solves problems that ethereum cant handle, it didnt moon for nothing.

> Mooned 200k: Its gonna crash soon!
> Dips 50k: See told you so!
> Moon another 200k: It'll crash!
> Dips 50k: See, told you so!

Everytime.