U have to actually be retarded to lose money in this market literally everything is mooning

u have to actually be retarded to lose money in this market literally everything is mooning

only a few shitcoins are mooning, btc pairs are getting BTFO right now

I have dgb. Save me.

>All in on SIGT

imagine if u sold ur dgb two days ago and bought some DNT. u would be able to buy back in to ur DGB bags 3x or ride these comfy DNT gains to .50

im cursed, any coin i purchase immediately halts all momentum and begins plummeting

its not a matter of simply picking the wrong coin

Been holding ETH since late march and have been comfy ever since

If you haven't realised yet,the crypto market is today is very similar to NYSE pre FDIC(Black friday&great depression)
High leverage,unregulated pump and dumps and crazy bull runs day after day.

I'm not trying to FUD and ask you to sell,but consider this a warning from a historian.
ETH going to the cents in June was a sign,but GDAX refunded the margin traders and no lesson was learnt.

I'd agree, but world economies ain't doing so well and possible ww3 would say hodl.

pretty sure Polo short you

>High leverage
Wut

100x leverages on BitMEX,(one of many exchanges)
and crazy volatility will ruin many people.

Don't take it from me though,look at analysis from others behind the 1920s crash and compare it to crypto today

The crypto market cap has more or less been the same for the past week. That essentially means there was no real new money. For all the money that was gained by some of us, it had to have been lost by the rest of us.

almost nobody is training with leverage and very few are trading it for a living

Even so,the amount of 'all in' threads on Veeky Forums worry me.People are obviously staking what they cannot afford to lose.
I'm just trying to watch out for you guys,maybe I'm a little paranoid

>tfw bought dnt at an ATL

just

We share the same curse then. I have lost 10% of my bitcoin in the last couple of days.

That's nothing mate

I've lost 60% of my BTC from it. I keep selling low and buying high like true Digimarine. At one point I had 250k but now I can only afford 160k DGB
I think I may have a problem.

I'm pretty sure everyone can actually afford to lose it here, most of the "I TOOK OUT A 50K LOAN AND MARGIN TRADED DGB" are larps

My hands are getting shaky on OMG

Everything is telling me I should hold, but time after time It goes to 20-23k sats, putters out and then drops back down to 16-18k.

Might just pull out and wait for the next shitcoin to start mooning.

How to hire u to destroy my firms competiters?

I have more faith in OMG than any other coin that has exploded these past few days. We will see 15 bucks soon. Same as the old ANS

Same. I don't touch most of my BTC or ETH, but whatever I do decide to trade for/with nosedives right after I buy it.

SIGT is the only thing that did right by me. Confirmed for being listed on Nova Exchange soon, it got the votes. Bittrex still likely.

this is almost the april / may boom all over again, it's beautiful
free money every single day
but this time i hope i know how quickly it can turn into a shitty bag-holding june

It always goes up when I'm asleep and goes back down when I'm awake.

start taking amphetamines, its the only way to wealth.