Can someone red pill me on the history of white people? Maybe it's just a conceptual thing...

Can someone red pill me on the history of white people? Maybe it's just a conceptual thing, but why does it seem like everyone else on the planet is non-white? Like, no matter what race you pick (asian, latino, black, muslim, etc...) it all seems like a metaphoric tainted drop in a pool of clear water. You know what I mean? Are white people some weird mutation or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/01/140126-blue-eye-spain-fossil-human-discovery-gene/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White people evolved 200,000 years ago in Europe. The rest is history.

The Japanese are white

The Native Americans are white too

North and East Africa are also white.

The Congo is also white.

>no matter what race you pick (asian, latino, black, muslim, etc...)
>muslim

Whiteness as a concept only came to exist as a result of colonialism.

I'm fucking dead.

>muslim
>a race

stupid fucking uneducated /pol/tard

>as a result of reconquista
FTFY

if you convert to islam you automatically become nonwhite
it's simple genetics

>this low IQ falseflagging poltard
That's why your race is being replaced by mexicans on USA and muslim peasants on europe. You have to go back to europe. America belongs to the amerindians.

Incas developed faster, got to the continent 15000 years after eurangutans settled on europe, had less cultures to trade with, got a harsh climate which wipetd out coastal cities, isolation continent south-north, and didn't have anatolian nor egyptian cultures that babysit them to the iron age.

Incas were superior to europeans. And your kind will be extinct in this century. Deal with it.

This. Look at Bosnia and Albania, previously white, but the moment they converted to islam they became the dumbest countries in Europe.

But what if you leave Islam?

Do you automatically become white or is that stains that can never be washed off?

Report this faggot already.

"White people" as a concept did not exist until Isabella of Castille finished the Reconquista.

Her successors enforced religious conformity (e.g. forced Christianisation) on the Granadan Muslims. Thus, you had "New Christians" as opposed to the "Old Christians", i.e. populations conquered before the fall of the Emirate of Granada. However, due to general Catholic autism, the Kingdom of Castille still had problems with these "New Christians". Thus, there needed to be a legal pretext to discriminate against them.

Introduction of the Limpieza de Sangre (Cleanliness of Blood) laws made this possible. Thus, if you had a Muslim or Jewish ancestor, you were considered "unclean". Eventually, the Spanish decided to be rid of the New Christians - now known as Moriscos - altogether by expelling them. However, this stuck and with it, a consciousness of white vs non-white - because said Moriscos were of darker skin tone.

Subsequently, with the Spanish colonisation of the new world, a different discriminatory system was necessary to justify lording over redskins, seeing as how they could no longer justify oppressing heathens. From this, emerged, as a repetition of the whole Morisco Christianisation fiasco , the Casta system.

Following colonial powers such as the English and French adopted this systems. In the case of the English, the Triangle Trade and the American colonies found the Spanish conception of race most convenient. Thus the concept of the white race spread.

It's funny when you think about it, because it means Confederate autism is nothing more than a continuation of harassing Moors trying to mind their own business. Blame everything on this Trastramara snatch. Her Habsburg descendants had everything coming to them.

It's not mutation, it's overdevelopment. Whites are extremely diverse and attractive for both sexes, and this is another reason why we're hated so much.

umm excuse me, but we are having a civil conversation about melanin levels and spiritual ties

what's like your problem, friend?

That's why the white race is the most racemixer of all. White women have black fever, they worship the black warrior.

Welcome back!

>Do you automatically become white or is that stains that can never be washed off?
you become white again only if you convert to ancient untainted germanic paganism

White woman want animalistic alpha male that white male don't represent anymore due to century of pussification. Mass media enforcement aside.

When is the Inkarri returning brother?

Do I need to move out and live in the woods?

Why? Are you a humorless redditor?

If you're susceptible to media brainwashing you aren't a very bright race. Just saying.

Whites = Nordic, Alpine, Mediterranean

/thread

Europe was dark skinned until around 6-8 thousands years ago

Everyone susceptible to brainwashing, it's called "technologies" for reason.

Non whites fear the white warrior.

They used to for a brief time in history. The Asian warrior is getting stronger and better again though.

Wrong.

You realize not all apes are dark skinned, right? Plenty of pale skin. No reason exist for our ancestors to have dark skin.

Say 10k years and you've sort of a point.

They came from Africa so they were initially dark skinned.

>redpill me on...
This should be an automatic ban

>Banning Veeky Forums lingo on Veeky Forums

You can't /thread your own post, buddy

On this board, most of the rest of that post is supposed to be...

...But since the mods are /pol/sters themselves, thread will stay.

>reads buzzfeed once

Are Arabs like this guy considered white?

We've been over this, there's no such thing as white people

Brown

what about this arab? I feel like he has a lighter complexion

No such thing as white people

My post had nothing to do with Veeky Forums jargon.

I feel like this Arab has atleast those Roman features to be considered White, right?

Find me a consensus on what exactly "white" means first

He looks subsaharan african to me.

Hey, I wouldn't be asking if I knew, friend.

I just wanna see what Veeky Forums thinks about these fine people of semitic but still Caucasian background that "some elements" deem as foreign invaders with no place in Europe cause of being refugees.

I mean, these guy looks fairly White to me.

>what race you pick (asian, latino, black, muslim, etc...)
>muslim race
Oh boy

That guy in the front looks Armenian or Kurdish but those in the back could easily pass for white in another context.

7000 year old main from spain had dark skin

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/01/140126-blue-eye-spain-fossil-human-discovery-gene/

According to burger census, these specimen can be considered White.

How about these Iranian gentlemen?

Especially the guy in the white shirt in the middle sofa that looks like your average white guy without the fundementalist beard.

Dude I know that you just posted greeks and hungarians so far so stop this bullshit.

As white as Mexican

>people who post these types of maps believe racial or ethnic categories are useful predictors of IQ

>a 6 (!) point difference between Croatians and Serbians
>a 9 (!!!) point difference between Serbians and Bosnians
>a 15 (!!!!!!...!!!) point difference between Croatians and Bosnians
That's possibly greater than the black-white gap in the US.
Keep in mind that literally half the people in Bosnia are Serbs or Croats, and Christian.

Wrong board for redpills my friend, you want pol. Veeky Forums is pretty bluepilled, and has been for a few years

what now?

?

But those people are actually Iranian. That's Afi Hossein Jarhomi to the right, leader of the Iranian-Hungarian Business group.
And the guy in the white shirt is Gabdoor Vonanizadeh, his translator.

The one on the far left is Hungarian maybe, but that's about it.

>redpill me
>latino and muslim are races
>tainted drop in a pool of clear water
fuck off to /pol/ retard

No I mean the pictures before too

Fuck off to Europe cuck

okay maybe the first one was a greek Golden Dawn member that recently got arrested

but I assure you the others aren't greek or hungarian :^)

i missed you

North Africa legit was white tho, before the Arabs invaded. There are still some amazigh out there who look just like white folks

Where have you been? Veeky Forums is not the same without you!

NA was culturally linked to Europe until the rise of Islam, a Roman wouldn't prefer a German over an Egyptian

Google search says that they are all different southern european far-righters

but they aren't greek or hungarian now, are they?

They preferred them a fuckton considering they pretty gave them control over their military in the Roman hinterlands.

>muh Arab invasion meme
God I hate this place. Arab mixture wasn't enough to affect phenotype .

WE

There it is everyone
The worst post ever in the history of the board

>white race is the most racemixer
No it is not.

Quality thread. m8.
The pseudo-turk shitposter is at least funny, ironically enough, the rest is unfunny autism.

They mixed with niggers for the most part

It's not the Arabs, it was the subsaharan women.
And most of us are still white anyway

You can't hide that black fever forever, chimp.

They still have dark skin in spain you dumbass, how does that prove anything.

Thats like saying white admixture didnt affect the phenotype in south america

White people wouldn't exist if not for the Indo-Europeans.
Before them Europe was full of greasy woppy Meds from Turkey who had by some unfair advantage managed to replace the natives, weak minded swarthy as they were.

Not even similar numbers at all between the two.

Can someone red pill me on the history of asian people? Maybe it's just a conceptual thing, but why does it seem like everyone else on the planet is non-asian? Like, no matter what race you pick (white, latino, black, catholic, etc...) it all seems like a metaphoric tainted drop in a pool of clear water. You know what I mean? Are asian people some weird mutation or what?