Thinking of liquefying 100% of my $30,000 holdings in ETH to buy a house so I'm not renting in niggerville anymore...

Thinking of liquefying 100% of my $30,000 holdings in ETH to buy a house so I'm not renting in niggerville anymore. Thoughts?

You'd have to pay capital gains tax on that though, no?

fug

Yes and it would be the short term rate too.

Holy shit I hate the government

HAHAHAHA holy shit that fucking sucks, where do you live? no capital gains in free market countries

Yes. Half of it gone right off.
Imo, you'd be better off continuing to invest until you have much more

Sell ur bitcoins locally. no taxes.

>Imo, you'd be better off continuing to invest until you have much more

Yeah maybe I just need to find an apartment in a neighborhood which isn't terrible and keep myself content there until I have way more money

USA

>buying a house with 30k
You're still going to be in niggerville, OP.

It's called a down payment.

Don't be a moron. Wait till 2020

A question for anyone that might know, but is it possible to list buying a house as "business expense", so that less of your money will be taxed? I know you can do that with buying cars but not sure about houses...

>throwing away all your crypto gains on a down payment and starting again at the ground floor
You got a funny way of looking at things.

It seems that he is from Eastern Europe. You can get a basic house there for $5000. Now imagine what you can get for 30k. Maybe beach front house on the black sea with 10 rooms.

And how much have you made in crypto? Do you own or rent your home? I need to know if you're just talking out of your ass which honestly is what it sounds like since you didn't even realize I was talking about a down payment and closing costs, which is pretty basic stuff.

Agricultural exception - go hang out with your county's 4H commission, find the bare minimum requirements to have your land designated this way. I know personally one gentleman who managed to do this by keeping bees, he is taxed differently and received different interest rate on a loan, as it was agricultural.

Currently doing research on how to most efficiently accomplish something similar with niche growing as a side gig / property acquisition.

No you fucking retard, shit like this is how people go to jail or lose everything when they try to be clever claiming "business expense".

The IRS looks into people who claim personal "offices" and other supplies as business expenses if they work from home since people like you lie all the time. Also unless you have an actual registered business that you work through, there's all sorts of limits.

And you can't do that with buying cars unless the car is used exclusively for business, otherwise you have to do a % of how often you use it for business.

This is literally the easiest money the IRS can make since you don't have shit of an argument against them

>It seems that he is from Eastern Europe.
>USA

That sounds interesting, thanks for the idea, first time I've heard about it.

No need to call me a retard, I clearly made it apparent that I don't know much about it since I was asking a question. I don't have a business right now, making thousands off crypto but would legitimately like to start a business one day.

I live in Canada so I think our revenue agency isn't as strict as yours. I didn't even know you could avoid many revenue taxes based on shit you bought for work, until I met a certain friend a few months ago who told me he was barely paying any taxes because he lists all his expenses as "business expenses" and dodges taxes. Maybe our revenue agency isn't as strict as yours but yeah I get the gist, don't fuck with the government. My old pal will probably get wrecked soon.

If you're question is
>"Can I lie to save money on taxes?"
the answer is no

regardless of what country you're in, you'll get fucked if you're caught. The law isn't kind to small guys.

Also, in the US you can rat on people to get a percentage of what they owe when the IRS catches them.
If your "buddy" isn't as much of a buddy as you say, you could rat him out and get yourself a cut if Canada does the same thing.
It's why you never tell people that you break the law at work. I'd sell out my coworkers for a bonus in a heartbeat even if I act like best friends with them when we're around each other

>Live in niggerville
>Realize niggers really are subhuman
>Have to live in a literal zoo.

I would liquidate the ETH.

Why would you even consider buying an overpriced house in this bubble economy. Wait for the crash and get it half price.

>a house for $5000
>imagine what you can buy with 30k
With 30k you can buy half of a single bedroom flat.

Put it all into NEO

Go all in on NEO.

you're the reason the Jews won and we are all slaves to them

What state you in?