Get woke!

get woke!

So sad.

WE

the second part is somewhat right actually. there's parallels between some parts of proverbs and egyptian wisdom literature that we have that is too close to be coincidental. also there's some similarities between the Great Hymn to Aten and Psalm 104.

WUZ

KANGZ

It IS a demonstration of prevarication that the French marched in a foreign country, dug the tombs of their ancestors, picked up anything that looked interesting or nice, and "salvaged it from the hands of the savages who lived there" by taking it back to France.

The only inaccurate thing about these comments is the "our", which somehow tries to relate this gentleman of West-African descent to the North-East Africans of yore.

The French also pillaged a bunch of Italian stuff that is still in their museums, it is not uncommon to hear people, even with a certain level of education, condemning this practice of old "war trophies" not being returned.

With the quantity of nonsensical ridiculous "Yakub" and "We wuz Roman" posts around social media, OP actually chose one where they make sense.

The "Old Myth" in the Bible is mostly Sumerian. The way Yahweh "speaks" reality into being is very Egyptian, tho.

AND

why do wh*Te subhumans claim that they wuz egyptians?
Egyptians were black.

why are germanic whites so triggered that africans are claiming ancient egypt? They certainly have a lot more to do it than the germanics.

Egypt is berber clay

>Santiago

Spics claiming Egyptian history now?

There's the Black Israelite wewuzing group in NYC that unironically believes Dominicans and Cubans are the lost tribes of Israel.

what a disgusting map

>Spend literally thousands of years >robbing tombs to steal the golden statuary and jewelry within to melt it down
>Tearing down the stone from old temples to build mosques
>burning old papyrus for fuel
>selling mummies so that they could be ground into powder to serve as pigment for paint
>complain about how White people are stealing your history by putting it in a museum
LOL

Not a matter of black/white.
It is about the Egyptian people and the French people.
Also not a matter of "who preserves it best". It's a matter of to whom it belongs.

>BUT THE AFRICAN AMERICANS SAY
I don't care.

SHIET

hey bro, i posted this before but when I was in Afghanistan the locals would find stuff in the ground, check if its gold by hacking at it, if it was melt it down, if not throw it away.

It doesn't belong to anyone. Is some peasant in modern Egypt entitled to own the sarcophagus of bronze age kings simply because they both were born in the same land?
>not a matter of "who preserves it best"
It very much is. If you literally wipe your hairy ass with ancient manuscripts, you shouldn't be left in charge of them.

We really should just take everything historically significant from the Middle East before radicals destroy them

This,after that just carpet nuke them

Says who?
If Americans decide to tear down the Washington Monument and make a parking lot there should Russian Spetsnatz parachute down and salvage it?

Does the Tour Eiffel belong to "nobody"?

>If Americans decide to tear down the Washington Monument and make a parking lot there should Russian Spetsnatz parachute down and salvage it?
Of course. How is that even a question?

The Old Testament is an amalgamation of many Mesopotamian/Cradle of Civilization stories and myths.

Bruh I like Veeky Forums and I even like white people but you need to except the truth. Egypt was at least as black as Hallie Berry.

Halle Berry is half Anglo and half West African, meaning she has fuck all to do with Egypt.

>If Americans decide to tear down the Washington Monument and make a parking lot there should Russian Spetsnatz parachute down and salvage it?
Putting aside the us vs. them narrative you're clearly trying to build, there would be nothing wrong with the russians salvaging a monoment americans are trying to destroy.

Not niggers nigger