I think we are approaching some soul-crushing event, it can't go up like this

I'm a disgusting crypto newb and I know many of you elitists hate me, I got in april this year, kill me...

But the rate the BTC is going up, I don't think its healthy. Every single time I see someone say this, it gets that same old argument "the crypto marketcap is actually peanuts compares to blah blah blah blah"....

How long will we be denying this? It can't go up like this. Now I have to say that even if it crashes, I won't give up on crypto, but this shit has to find some downhill action, because if not, judging by the trajectory of BTC, we'll see 10K BTC by christmas or some shit and then what, 100K in 2019?

There's no way this is feasible and something's gotta give. I don't wanna pose as some expert, I know fuckall about crypto or real investing, but when everyone is entranced and hyped is when I get uncomfortable, mainly because the masses are dumb as fuck and right now the masses are frolicking over BTC rise...so I can't be relaxed at all. I'm happy that the portfolio is shooting up, who isn't, but I'm not relaxed. It's like looking at a ticking cool achmed clock and thinking is the next figure on the screen a trigger for big bang or something...

Sorry anons, and please don't give me the "fuck your fud" shit, I highly doubt my post will fud anyone anywhere, especially when we have some 200K BTC's volume of trading in BTC LMFAO FOR FUCKSAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

cnnfn.cnn.com/2000/11/09/technology/overview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the crypto marketcap is actually peanuts

>it cant blah blah blah
>it wont blah blah

Shut the fuck up stop weighing down our shuttle ship

>I'm a disgusting crypto newb
Yep.

it's time for the WEEKEND DIP

Total gold market is 8 trillion dollars. Bitcoin is like digital gold. The total market cap of all crypto's is only 150 billion. Figure it out for yourself how big this is going to get.

It already went from 3000 to barely over 1500, isn't that soul-crushing enough? I think you are losing perspective, Bitcoin WILL correct, but keep in mind that we are just recovering from a really brutal and bearish season.

>"the crypto marketcap is actually peanuts compares to blah blah blah blah"

this is actually true, though,

>But the rate the BTC is going up, I don't think its healthy.
>There's no way this is feasible

Sell now.

>Total gold market is 8 trillion dollars

This is the type of delusion that scares me...

what delusion?
>Gold markect cap is: $7,801,401,778,755

problem with BTC is that it is too cheap

normies still can get in and get interesting positions

Bitcoin has nigh zero fundamental value, it's utility is questionable at best and, just like gold, cannot be efficiently used as a currency. And gold is by all means a better store of value than a virtual line of code. Literally the only thing preventing bitcoin from being copied and replaced by another shitcoin is brand recognition. Yes, that's right, all of you are throwing your money at a speculative bubble that is being inflated on the basis of hype. Maybe it will work out for you, maybe you will buy your retarded lambos. Or maybe some better shitcoin will replace btc and you will lose your gamble. I don't know. What I do know, is that you're all retarded if you think investing into bitcoin is not equal to gambling.

kill yourself

Gambling with house edge bitch.

actually we dont, it went down 30-40% because of the segwit fiasco. but it went up almost as quick as it went down. there wasnt a bear market at all just a sharp decline followed by a sharp incline a few weeks after. that is not a correction imo.

>segwit fiasco

So all this fud is actually coming from BCashers? lmao

the thing is if some magical new coin comes up and replaces BTC we can see it coming from a mile away and hop onto the new coin. ETH is not a direct competitor, Ripple is not and so are almost all other coins currently. Maybe IOTA could be the competitor but you could see it coming months out from it being an actual threat. So just be smart, stay up to date and that is not even a problem infact more of an opportunity to get more of the new coin.

Sure the entire market might collapse but I dont think another shitcoin replacing BTC is even a realistic option without ppeople seeing it coming.

I am not a BCasher, I dont think Segwit is bad but the drop because of all the fear with a possible BTC split was the "fiasco" I was refering to.

fuck off

This is why I say DGB will get into the top10

You're an idiot if you think serious investors aren't aware of bitcoin being where it is because of first mover advantage. There's a possibility it may be replaced. No one cares because we'll move over to the replaced coin. It's the underlying technology people are investing in you spastic. And when that improves, maybe to tangle then we'll move with that too. The world is changing and you'll stay poor.

the value of crypto is commensurate with the corruption of the old financial system

the corruption of the old financial system is nearly infinite.

>No one cares because we'll move over to the replaced coin.
Nice, so you can time the market. Are you billionaire yet?
>It's the underlying technology
How many years has it been, yet still you can't do shit with your shitcoins. Where's the utility? Where's the need? If it's supposed to be decentralized, why is market controlled by chink whales? Why is bitcoin valued against dollar if it's supposed to replace it?

Then sell and fuck off

>How many years has it been, yet still you can't do shit with your shitcoins.
I can store value and hedge against inflation. I can send any amount of value to any person at place on earth with no intermediaries in a short amount of time at negligible cost.

>Why is bitcoin valued against dollar if it's supposed to replace it?

things take time. you don't replace the entire old world financial system in a week.

Should I buy TOWNSHIP?

>can't do anything with your shitcoins
You're an idiot. You either know the current use cases and think they're only valuable if it changes every aspect of my everyday life. Or you actually don't understand the use cases and that would make you possibly the most stupid person on /biz.

>are you a billionaire yet
LEL NOT A QUADRILLIONAIRE SO UR WRONG.
Kys.

>the rest of your post
Too retarded to address.

>I can store value and hedge against inflation.
Questionable store of value, as I said in my previous post. There are other ways to hedge against inflation. Ones that do not constantly put you at risk of massive daily swings.
>I can send any amount of value to any person at place on earth with no intermediaries in a short amount of time at negligible cost.
It would be great if fiat could do that, I agree. Most people, however, don't have such need, therefore I highly doubt mass adoption is a likely outcome.
>things take time. you don't replace the entire old world financial system in a week.
Fair enough, we'll see one way or another.

>How many years has it been, yet still you can't do shit with your shitcoins

People said the exact same thing about the internet in the nineties.

Yet the result was a massive bubble and a subsequent crash.

Are we on track for McAfee's 500k in three years?

we did get a huge dip last month what are you talking about

There's nowhere close to the amount of money of the 1999's bubble into crypto, at least for now

We live in the information age. I should be able to send money to you or anyone else right now without asking for permission from a third party. The fact this didn't exist before crypto is rather absurd. The old system is legitimately strangling innovation so it can keep leeching off people by providing mediocre solutions to the problems they themselves enable, so, they honestly deserve to be replaced, and it's no coincidence that that was satoshis motivation.

Tell me about it, I had to spend more than an hour in the bank to be able to send money to an exchange. And it had to be preceded by a telephone conversation.

Can't wait for the banks' business to be ruined. Do they think we are in the 60s?

get out before the crash ;^)

may crash 20% on segwit2x fud by the end of the month, or not.

you just described a bubble which is what crypto is but ita no where near popping

funny you mention dot com boom, but crypto is exactly that but in the 2010s. new technology, massive hype etc etc.
the thing about bubbles is you can make tons of money before the pop. thats why we are here

cnnfn.cnn.com/2000/11/09/technology/overview/

1.7 trillion.

so we got 10x to go before this "bubble" matches something from 20 years ago.

kill yourself OP

And then Amazon, Google, Facebook and Netflix arose from the ashes.

>I'd like to start out by saying I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about
>But please read the rest of this novel about my uneducated opinions on this topic I know nothing about

and tahts just the figure lost.

the total market cap was 3 tril

You're retarded, m8. It's going up because big boys are starting to take notice. It's going to keep going up until grown up investors settle on a price. All the shitcoins will die off at that point because everyone will be trading the holy crypto trinity exclusively.

Then you'll see a new generation of shitcoins ran by the community and the process will repeat.

I already took out my initial investment. The whole market could die tomorrow and I would be out nothing from my wage fuck wages. I take profit here and there because you're right....this may all crash and burn within a month....but it sure is a fun ride.

yeah i also dont see how amazon is a dot.c.. i mean bitcoin is a currency. fuck that

>the whole market could die tomorrow
thats highly unlikely, and if the crypto market suddenly does tmr it means something else in the world has gone tits up

>"we are the early adopters"
>"I want to be in on it"
>"I want easy money"
This is what the current crypto normie believes. Then the reality sinks in.
In other words we might continue to moon vertically like never seen before in investment and will have the biggest crash never seen before too, much bigger than previous market crashes. Also since crypto takes the power away from the jew, they might actually be planning to crash it HARD to scare off the holders.

>Also since crypto takes the power away from the jew, they might actually be planning to crash it HARD to scare off the holders.

Or they might be planning to go balls deep in it since their old world financial system is teetering on collapse.

We just had a fucking crash. It just happened. I'm telling you now that for the next 3-4 months this growth is normal. Then something kicks in, it crashes again, and then it goes up even higher. There is no escaping this cycle until it simply becomes stable.

I don't think it's ever gonna dip to 1800 hundred again, and if it does, I don't think it's coming back - with the exception of a flash crash due to gov't action, since that would probably skyrocket it long

Next crash is early october
When 2x controversy comes back

>da joos!!1
When will you grow up?