What is the manliest race and why is it the mediterraneans?

What is the manliest race and why is it the mediterraneans?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330390208/abstract?systemMessage=Wiley Online Library 'Journal Subscribe / Renew' page will be down on Wednesday 05th July starting at 08.00 EDT / 13.00 BST / 17.30 IST for up to 75 minutes due to essential maintenance.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How come Africans(outside of Berbers and Arabs) aren't hairy, they're both indigenous to the same warm climate

>non androgenous """""""males"""""""

mediterraneans are the masterrace tbqh

t. Mehmet

>climate is the only thing that determines your body hair

This, a quick internet search seems to show Hindley and Damon researched middle finger hair in Soloman Islanders and also summarised middle finger hair (according to other studies) across the world. The idea this can be basis for just making an "infographic" is laughable. That's why you shouldn't trust anyone posting images rather than specific links to the source of info.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330390208/abstract?systemMessage=Wiley Online Library 'Journal Subscribe / Renew' page will be down on Wednesday 05th July starting at 08.00 EDT / 13.00 BST / 17.30 IST for up to 75 minutes due to essential maintenance.

>Scandinavia over 70%
heh I don't think so kiddo

Scandinavian are hairy as fuck bruh, it's just less noticeable because our hair is blond and not super dark like the Arabs.

>being proud of being a hairy monkey

My mediterranean genes mean I have to literally shave every day. I hate that shit so badly.

Argentina isn't med

>shave
Do you wear womens clothes too?

>shaving

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y

The Serbs.

Because arabs were in cold climate like other Caucasians in prehistoric times and later back-migrated to warm climates in historic times.

OPs map makes no sense. Here is another

Body hair holds sweat in place allowing it to more easily evaporate and cool the body.
This is why hairiness is found in warm, dry areas

>tfw hairlet

What the hell happened in British Columbia?

Was it the Ainu?

this is just more proof that snowniggers are just fair meds.

So they're both trash.

>1.7 m. manlets are manly
Nords is the correct answer because they are hairy and tall

Nords aren't even that tall.

>tfw 195cm med
FeelsGoodMan

>not shaving
It's like you're a barbarian or something user

>tfw black 20 year old beardlet

sure thing Sven

That's not a med though, that's some Arab monkey.

Whats the difference?

Taller than meds

Meds are people like picrelated, not shitskins.

There are Arabs just as light as those people, and there are Meds darker than most Arabs.

Thats a north italian, they are not pure meds.

Sure thing Abdul.

>tfw Mediterranean and nearly hairless
Why even live?

Celto-Germanic, not med

There is nothing Germanic about North Italians, you stupid shitskin.

What? I thought beards kept people warm mostly That's why sandinavians have lots of hair too. Not sure about body hair but definitely facial.
I think the reason why Arabs have it is simply their Caucasian genes.
Otherwise, Africans would have a lot of body hair too but they don't on average.

I'm a med and this aren't regular meds

Also:
>talks about skin
>posts blue eyes
fkn insecurities

Or ooor how about the same trait evolved twice in different areas? There is a term for that in phylogeny.

You're not a med, you're a middle eastern shitskin. Meds = Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece.

African climate is humid as fuck south of Sahel where all the niggers live.

What Spaniards and Italians don't normally have light eyes though. They can but it's not common. They also have brown to dark brown hair. They can also have jet black hair.

Yes brown eyes are typical in Spain, but looking like a literal sand monkey is not.

I'm portuguese. Light eyes here are maybe 10% (not counting those greenish/brownish eyes)

No it isn't. It's dry as fuck. I have actually been to west Africa, you shit. It can get humid but it is usually dry heat, especially in the winter months.
I wasn't really talking about North Africans obviously;they have some med in them.

Pff, whatever Middle easterners are sexy on average anyway.

Why are you racist against your own kind? Sand niggers and cave niggers are basically the same people.

t. Abdul

t. Abdul and a faggot

Where in west Africa? The coasts are more humid than Florida.

I'm actually black. It makes no difference to me. Try calling me a nigger instead if it makes you feel better.

>I'm actually black
No wonder you're so fucking stupid.

What a fucking faggot, I love my chest and back hair and consider shaving it a sacrilege upon my masculinity. Underpit, leg and arm hair is the vanilla package, so I'm not even mentioning that, if you shave any of those, you deserve to be fed with estrogen hormones and testosterone blockers.

Other way around. Meds are descended from Nordics.
My parents are 100% Swedish but I look Italian. It proves that Nords can turn into Mediterraneans.

Your mother just cucked your father with a med.

Average Meds are whiter than those guys.

Says the brainlet who hasn't realized that not all Middle Easterners look like Osama bin Laden. What, do you think all black people look like pic related?

More like this.

She's a qt.

Romans shaved too.

Meds are anyone who shares a coast with the sea. Greeks, Egyptians, Levantines, Romans, Iberians, Carthaginians, Berbers etc. Culturally and historically they have been more interlinked than with the northern europeans.

>Meds were blue eyed
WE WUZ ROMANS

Idiot.
He meant in terms of skin darkness.

I wasn't that, user(I'mgril) but middle eastern dudes are pretty hot often.
Just saying.

what flyover state do you live in? Arab males are pretty weird looking, I've seen maybe a handful of them that are good looking in my life

Ghana. Around the beach area, I guess it was more moist but not mainland. It was dry and sunny as shit. It's actually recommended not to show skin like shorts or anything but to wear thin cotten or linen clothing to cover your self.

Jersey. We have many types if Middle easterners and also Indians.
Even more average ones aren't bad

Oops meant to reply here

>American faggot trash

Hair growth is caused by estrogen.

Levantines are Meds, sweetie

Levantines are sand niggers.

>Portugal
>Mediterranean

Some Spaniards look like sand monkeys

Nice cherry picking but the typical Italian looks like this

Don't like 80% of them still live with their parents into their 30's?

>implying

>asspull map based on nothing scientific

Abdul is seething again?

Based Ainu.

Have you ever been to Italy? Wtf, m8.

Yes I've been to Southern Italy. Almost everyone looked like this

I thought Scandinavians weren't very hirsute.

>Wales is more Med than Italy
>Ireland is Nordic
>Germany is Nordic
Whoever made this is a literal retard

t. American

They just have light colored hair

What is your point? No one of these negroes is french decency while all of italian team are italians except Ballotelli.