Is this historically accurate? /pol/ has been telling me to watch it but it is too long

Is this historically accurate? /pol/ has been telling me to watch it but it is too long.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosSay/comments/3ncbsd/the_greatest_story_never_told_for_good_reason/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Also nobody told you to watch it all in one go

reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosSay/comments/3ncbsd/the_greatest_story_never_told_for_good_reason/

I watched it for the 'lols' and essentially the "documentary" justifies almost everything, and how every decision was the smartest one, vilifying everyone but the G*ermans, and neo-nazi parties.

>I debunked TGSNT despite the sources at the end
>ShitWehraboosSay

Go back you disgusting excuse of a human being. For the millionth time, you're not welcomed here. Go shit somewhere else.

To answer OP's question, I would say it's a great documentary especially if you already have an interest in World War 1 and 2.

>r/ShitWehraboosSay
So the people who unironically use the word "wehraboo" are actually redditors, well color me fucking shocked.

>Going on /pol/

Basically a big list of whataboutism and wow just wow I cant even. Seriously start arguing anytime now

Fuck off back to that shithole immidiately.

Ah yes, one of the greats by Dennis Wise, a man reputable for his historiographic objectivity and keen eye for nuances

>"Documentary" with exclamation mark at the end

Judge for yourself, user.

>he's against communism! He is not objective!
>wait, we leftists believe there is no objectivity. Everything is subjective!
Pick one, faggot.

>implying the sources and clips he used in his documentaries weren't from published documentaries from respectable historians

Try again, leddit.

>Grasping this hard for straws

Can't we just permaban everyone who browses /pol/ please, they are like leeches occupying a precious space on the catalog with their revisionist threads.

epic thread, kamaraden

Your complaining is useless and you only bump the thread.

Jokes on you i was sageing, faggot.

>stock footage with common /pol/ talking points and obnoxious soundtrack for 6 hours

I made the mistake of watching it when /pol/ first shilled it years ago, would not recommend

Bump

Its a big straw with a big red flag on it.

We should permaban anyone who ever spent more than 5 seconds on reddit, and I mean that without any sense of sarcasm.

Fuck off polfag

>hurr durr ban everyone that browses another board on the same site
>b-b-but leddit and leftypol are completely fine! xD

Fuck off.

Fuck off all of you. Pol,Reddit and other shit. Leave his alone.

>The story of a NEET who waked up at noon, had a weird devotion for his mother and himself destroyed the Nation he promised to save and take to glory.
What a story pals

>Hitler was a NEET

You've got him confused with Marx.

Worse than any of those things is the guy who comes to a thread just to complain about those things.

I haven't watched it but I've heard it's neo-nazi apologist stuff, though obviously I can't say for certain. I'm not particularly keen on anything shilled by /pol/. If you want to learn about Germany during ww2 there are many great books on the subject. Rise and fall of the third Reich is a very comprehensive one. Some of its arguments trying to explain the rise of Naziism are a bit out there, but it's examination of German society and the war are fascinating.

I am a centrist actually,also fuck off.

Clownish revisionism and circlejerk for an inferior species. Incas were superior to europeans.

>you can be either reddit or /pol/
what did he mean by this

The guy who made this film his next film he made was about the NWO/Illuminati/Lizard people

How historically accurate do you think it is?

Give me a fucking break.