Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Makes me think africans don't know natives look like that. Big líos and wide nose is an adaptation to tropics look at people from cambodia and of sourhern mexico

Their ancestors came from Africa. They brought civilization and sciences to the natives.

utter bullshit

Hol up. So you sayin we built da pyramids TWICE?

das rite

Fuck you mayate. You're a worthless nigger thug. You brainlets could barely build a house, so do you really expect anybody to believe any of you are smart enough to sculpt your monkey face from a rock?

EY FUCK YOU PUTO WHY U THINK THERE'S PYRAMIDS IN AFRICA AND MEXICO?
YOU NEGRITOS ARE MEXICAN!
YOU BETTER GATHER ALL UR MORENAS AND MAKE THEM READY FOR THE REAL BBC!

NOW YOU TELL ME WHO KINGS
I SEE THEM, THEY RUN, THEY DON'T WANNA SEE US WHOLE FUCKING RACE DRESSIN' UP TRYNA BE US HOW THE FUCK THEY GONNA BE THE US WHEN WE ALWAYS ON OUR JOB? WE AZTECS, SACRIFICIN ' AIN'T FAIR BUT SOMEBODY GOTTA DO IT. OH YEAH, BLACKS? YOU WANNA FUCK WITH US? YOU LITTLE DARK-ASS MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T ALL YOU NIGGAS GOT SICKLE-CELL OR SOMETHIN'? YOU'RE FUCKIN' WITH ME, PUTOS YOU FUCK AROUND AND HAVE A SEIZURE OR A HEART ATTACK YOU BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU GET SMACKED THE FUCK UP THIS IS HOW WE DO IT ON OUR SIDE ANY OF YOU PUTOS FROM "EGYPT" THAT WANNA BRING IT, BRING IT! BUT WE AIN'T PLAYIN', WE BRINGIN' DRAMA FUCK YOU AND YO' MOTHERFUCKIN' MAMAS! WE GON' KILL ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! NOW WHEN I CAME OUT I TOLD YOU IT WAS JUST ABOUT BLACKS THEN EVERYBODY HAD TO OPEN THEIR MOUTH WITH A MOTHERFUCKIN' OPINION WELL, THIS IS HOW WE GONNA DO THIS: FUCK WHITES! FUCK ASIANS! FUCK BLACKS AS A RACE, ETHNICITY AND AS A MOTHERFUCKIN' COMMUNITY! AND IF YOU WANNA BE DOWN WITH BLACKS, THEN FUCK YOU TOO! ASIANS: FUCK YOU TOO!
ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, FUCK YOU TOO! ALL OF Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS, FUCK YOU, DIE SLOW! MOTHERFUCKER, MY .44 MAKE SHO' ALL Y'ALL KIDS DON'T GROW! YOU MOTHERFUCKERS CAN'T BE US OR SEE US WE MOTHERFUCKIN' THUG LIFE-RIDERS, WESTSIDE 'TIL WE DIE!
OUT HERE IN CALIFORNIA, PUTO, WE WARNED YA WE'LL BOMB ON YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! WE DO OUR JOB! YOU THINK YOU KINGS? PUTO, WE THE MOTHERFUCKIN' KINGS! AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT KILLERS AND THE REAL KINGS! ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS FEEL US OUR SHIT GOES TRIPLE AND 4-QUADRUPLE YOU PUTOS LAUGH 'CAUSE WE ALL GOT GUNS UNDER THEIR MOTHERFUCKIN' BELTS YOU KNOW HOW IT IS: WHEN WE RIP HEARTS, THEY FELT
YOU PUTOS CAN'T FEEL IT, WE THE REALEST. FUCK 'EM, WE PHARAOH KILLERS!

Look at salty latinos in this thread denying their heritage is Black.

saved the pasta

>black kangz making deals in the foreground
>black slaves doing labor in the background
we wuz both n shiet

>ITT retard fight

Slavery was stolen and appropriated from them by the white man

Incas enslaved negroes from melanesia. We were superior to blacks.

Argentina is white
Your race will be christmas ornaments if you start this again

Latino's are of mixed African, European and Native American descend, but Native Americans aren't latino's, kek.

I have seen a photo of supposed natives in Surinam and the natives had whooly hair and wore what we'd describe as native attire.
Then again, dark Indians have sort of whooly too.

No sensible person would ever mix with a nigger.

Definitely saving that one