So many random shitcoins go 100%+ every day and i am NEVER on them

so many random shitcoins go 100%+ every day and i am NEVER on them

put me in the know Veeky Forums

same here literally missed everything. is anything about to moon now that I can get on?

XEL

DCT

here's what you do user

put .01 BTC INTO EVERYTHING

NOW

put sale order for 60% of your position at 2x higher

come back in 6 months

DCT accumulating now?

Just Go in coinmarketcap and pick the one with the max dip in the last 24h.

same. never had a quick bug in this crypto game x) :,/

DCT

already flown

The fact is you CANT know

Most of the profits on this board come from FOMO buying and still somehow coming out with 60% profits. Look at everything that mooned in the last while; you probably saw it at 40%, 60%, 100%, 120%, onward and upward.

Just look at something with a high volume and mooning and fucking buy it. That's how you need to make money in this market if you don't have 8 hours a day to day trade, read, and research ICOs and other assorted things. 50% of the mooning coins are basically brand fucking new or were literally who coins 2 weeks ago. There's no way anybody can really know.

Fun fact: anybody who says

>bought bat, neo, pay, cfi, kmd, and literally every other coin that mooned when they mooned btw, I'm up 60000% in the last 2 days, jealous?

is bullshitting

you wish lol

This would be a good idea if dips only lasted 24h

Look at the latest moons, some up to 3 days. Look at some trends over the last month for basically anything.

24h dip does not mean buy, it depends on the trend, the magnitude of the dip, and how strong the moments of recovery are.

The most retard proof strategy is just to spread yourself thin. It's the same as in gambling spread betting.

Buy XEL if u wannna make fast 50%

>XEL
why? how u know? that it will be rising?^^

To win at that game, you essentially have to just be a contrarian to the market and buy a coin that is low volume. The idea is similar to Value Investing in stocks, in which you're trying to get in before the uptrend begins, based on what you believe are good fundamentals that the market hasn't yet paid attention to.

It's much harder in crypto because whales often pump a coin based on a methodology that might not have a clear pattern (I haven't paid any attention to it, myself, and no one is going to tell you if they have figured it out).

If a coin has spiked and it's shilled here, it's best to assume it's too late, or that you shouldn't go all in.

If you're going to buy an alt, at least make sure that it has a functioning webpage, for fuck sake.

Come and apologize in couple hours

by the time any shitcoin is talked about on 4chins, it's time to short it.

Elastic (XEL)

fuck all on any social media anywhere about any news or anythign coming up.

their twitter and reddit are totally dead

does that stuff matter?

Buy low sell high thats all what matters

Seconding, I made two threads warning Veeky Forums. Faggots just haven't learned shit.

That's because it's not pumping due to great product propositions, but due to WHALES.

Now tell me user dumb faggot - before you made this pathetic and also smugly covert semi-datamining thread (lame) - how many BTC WHALES you know?

How many?

Get it?

Faggot.

are you a thick cunt?

i even said put me in the know in the OP, obviously i dont know anyone

Stx. Undervalued currently and will rise all month...well at least most of it.

>XEL
Where do you buy it?

Overall I don't really understand where am I supposed to obtain any of the altcoins. Some of the longer running ones are available on the exchanges, but what about the others?

It's on Bittrex.

Synereo AMP. Open Beta was released early. Market still hasn't really reacted. Pump this month, watch.

MAID on bittrex is on the up though may start falling soon

Thanks! Is Bittrex the trading platform you'd recommend overall? Is it quick enough to adapt new currencies and would it be plausible to use it to "hunt" early opportunities? I'm sorry if I'm asking total rookie questions, I want to learn.

It's the best exhange in my opinion, but for the new hunts you should go to a smaller exhange like cryptopia, but be careful its full of complete shitcoins

Get on the MTL moon mission or cry later. > $20 soon.