Are ANY of you faggots in Metal? It's slowly climbing the ranks and is the next TenX

Are ANY of you faggots in Metal? It's slowly climbing the ranks and is the next TenX.

>tfw got in at 2 bucks

Other urls found in this thread:

metalpay.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=iTE_MNJJI10
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6jqbx3/metalpay_ama_transcript_from_the_cryptocopia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm in .. looks like we will hit 32 at leas

we are....... the metalmarines

yes I have 1k wish I had more

damn i've only got 237 but it's definitely over half my portfolio now

What is it?
Want to get in but it's had 60%gains already in the past week

I want to but will it dip?

metalpay.com/

keeping this thread bumped so this massive faggot user might see it

we just flirted over 10$

nah, im in plutus

and up we go

This is such a sleeper dont get why it doesnt get shilled more here.

How the fuck is it a sleeper it had insane pumps ever since it got listed on trex, we talking daily 200% and shit like that

it gets shit on immediately here and there are hardly any threads about it

1 MTL was .15 cents at ico. You would be buying someone's bags at 75* if you decide to buy now. Why don't you look for better opportunities elsewhere?

>don't buy bitcoin now, you'll be buying someone's 1000* bags

Doesn't change the fact that there's better opportunities for you to put new money into. But sure buy metal if you want, more food for uppers.

except that since this post its up to 10.42 and rising. you sure you don't want on board the rocket ship?

>youtube.com/watch?v=iTE_MNJJI10

I already am on board but there's no way I'd be buying any more right now. Just gonna let these gains ride out.

Go in TaaS NOW on liqui or stay poor forever!!

This is a top 10 coin. Most coins in top 25 have teams of literal nobodies with empty promises. This has power backing and proven professionals behind it. Was saying this at $1, but it's still true at $10.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6jqbx3/metalpay_ama_transcript_from_the_cryptocopia/

100%, wish i saved the pic of them chilling with Richard Branson

FUUUUUCK ive been looking at metal for a month now.
i was just waiting fo rthe right time.

I told people to switch their profits from neo over to MTL but they didn't listen.

Make a plan next time. Let this be the lesson for you.

Bought 454 @ $2

I FUCKING SOLD IT FOR DAY TRADING FROM 139 TO 142, NOW ITS 220. FUCK

Bitcoin once cost pennies to mine, why would you buy Satoshi's 100000x bags

>comparing Bitcoin to a private ICO
Just stop.

Dude this is crypto, there are tons of coins that have gone up 1000x from their base price, and of course there is always the fag who sold at 100x saying you're crazy to hold any higher

You should be looking for the next MTL... You can trade all day but the guys who got into this ico are laughing at anyone putting new money into this.

Looks like this shit isn't going anywhere, I will not buy your bags.