Thank you all for your on going support of DigiByte!

Thank you all for your on going support of DigiByte!

Our current primary focus is setting up a new DigiByte foundation, rebranding with a new logo and making both a new main DGB website with better marketing materials and explainers as well as a detailed foundation plan on a new foundation website.

Setting up a proper foundation for DigiByte will help organize the community and all the talented people that want to contribute to DGB. We know you are out there and we are honored to have you involved with DGB.

We have not forgot about anyone and we apologize for not responding to everyones feedback and messages right away.

Please keep in mind if we spent all our time directly responding to the thousands of messages we receive across all social media channels we would never get anything productive done.

DigiByte is open source after all and anyone can begin contributing.

Given the current Geo political climate and attitudes toward blockchain it will take us several weeks to get a foundation up and running 100%. And we may have to do it in two phases.

As mentioned many, many times before we do not control the price of DGB and we are not here for short term pump and dumps.

We are here for long term consistent development. Just look at DigiBytes history over the last 4 years.

So please do not ask us price or speculation questions. We will not respond.

A word of advice for those new to cryptpcurrencies and the blockchain world. When ever Bitcoin is on a massive bull run, all alt coins tend trend down until BTC stabilizes.

Please take time to properly educate your self on DGB and this industry at large. There are many risks involved out side all of our control.

Thanks again for your continued support. This coming week we will release the updated DGB logo and banners across social media. So stay tuned. Exciting things lay ahead for DigiByte!

Other urls found in this thread:

techforintegritychallenge.com/community/index/27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks DGB Senpai

It's about to blow up very soonish. Just saw this on Twitter.

dear Sirs,
you can buy! you can buy on yobit
perfect coin for profit, many volumes trade good an make wealthy man women love
thank u kind Sir
t. Arbit Raj

Unironically, listen to this man.

The rebrand is going to do great things. Think of it like this, DGB is a gen1 coin. The rebrand will make it a gen2 coin and put it in a new league. One it never should have left in the first place given what DGB is. I will admit I never thought I would see DGB back at these prices. Soon Digimarines, soon! Jared is still our knight in shining Digiarmor!

so will it finally happen? is this the first time i bought low to sell high?`
i m not sure if i like changes.. im better sell 100k now

Ignore the FUD. DGB is a decent coin for one reason alone:

The team actually cares about the product, and they've been working on it for 4+ years now. You did not buy into a scam, you may have just bought a coin where they're not that great at marketing.

A word of warning however, keep your eyes on the price like a hawk going into September. The moment the awards are announced finally for the Citicompetition, be prepared to fucking sell.

If you hear that they did not win anything, fucking sell. This is because there's nothing really good on the horizon other than that, and because Jared sucks at getting people excited to actually use their coin, it's going to drop like a rock until he actually realizes that talking about your coin and hyping it up isn't a bad thing.

He's super averse to pump n dump activity, but this is normal in the crypto space, and healthy because it means publicity.

September. Sell or Keep then.

Hold the fuck up. In here...

You sound like a part of the team, but in here...
You sound like a holder, not a member of the team.
Which is it?

I copied and pasted what they posted on their telegram an hour ago.

DGB didnt win any awards, the award winners are already posted
techforintegritychallenge.com/community/index/27

Well this kills the 'Citibyte' thesis.

I was being facetious, user
whenever I think it's found its bottom it tanks further, it's all become too tiresome considering opportunity cost in this current bull run; meanwhile, digimarine corp speaks of some accumulation as if they were the ones doing it

face it, this coin is pajeet-tier and entirely in hands of whales who are well aware of the vast number of bagholders who have no choice but to stick around, average down their buys and so on
you'we been had and gotten too emotional, now you're paying the price

i wasnt serious, i will hold for longer than september
bought for average price of 480 over the weeks
id rather gamble them away than sell for cheap lul

Been holding DGB for 2 1/2 years and can hold another 2 1/2 years or more. DGB being this low is mildly upsetting, but would you believe I'm still in the black? Sorry to those who aren't but at least you're bagholding a home run coin. And just think about all those people entering now who this may be their first coin? Consider yourselves lucky!

this is huge

And who are you?!?! You have a completely different ID to those two posts.

yes sirs buy dgb sir
very good investment sir 100k rich sir

>Consider yourselves lucky!

just
fuck u man

Why the fuck didn't you sell when it was 2k and higher? Fucking retards.

because you're obviously posting on a shill thread that's beating an already dead horse
but if you're a fool, go ahead and buy this useless coin

rebranding to suicidecoin ?

more like murder-suicidecoin for legions of PTSD'd demented wojak digimarines

might buy some at 14 sats then