Community has voted to pay the 5k and add to bittrex

Community has voted to pay the 5k and add to bittrex

Obvious incoming moon. Only shitcoin in the green today. Get in you faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

vote.district0x.io/
discord.gg/MTFvda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post proof fag

I'm already in, OP. No one on Veeky Forums seems to give a shit about your post though. Which I take as a good sign.

uh, the community voted, but the developers said "thanks, but nah, we're not doing it". some voting system you got there, lmao

mfw OMG is down today but it doesn't matter because muh DNT is keeping me green.

Can someone post the screenshot?

I'm on my phone and don't have it

Nah, don't post proof OP. Don't listen to him, user. Just keep buying up your shitcoins like a good goy

"Only shitcoin in the green today"...

Meanwhile he missed on MCO, TenX, Storj and Tokencard.

Stay poor pls.

P.S. OP is right about district0x tho

Everyone already knows this OP. At this point Bittrex has been priced in. Sorry your bags are so heavy

Can someone link to previous proposals? I can only find the current proposal.

vote.district0x.io/

>says its a shitcoin

It's not a shitcoin.

You're obviously a fucking normie, who uses quotations instead of green text? Everything you just listed mooned yesterday, MCO is literallt down 30k in the last hour.

I bought in at 700 sat

Seriously? LOL, fucking morons probably made a bloody fortune in the ICO and are cheap Jews not to pay $5k to prove the value of their project. It's called the cost of doing business.

Very credible post you got there

"You're obviously a normie".

Sry I have a life and you don't

"mooned yesterday"

DNT mooned 3 days ago, phaggot

they said on their slack they paid the $5k fee right after the voting ended. now they're just waiting for bittrex to finish the compliance review. it should take a week or two.

binance coin has been mooning for 4 days straight. from 4000 to 12000 satoshi.

Yep, confirmed by the devs. We gonna moon boys.

Actual statement from the slack:

>>Hey everyone. Thanks to all who participated in our first ever feedback poll. The results are in, with 34.4% in support of our stance vs 65.6% in disfavor. We will be moving forward as indicated in our previous communication on the matter as soon as we have a chance to consult with our legal counsel this coming week. As stated previously, the results of the feedback poll will not have any impact on the management of funds of the district0x Project, district0x Labs Ltd., or any contributions received to build out the district0x Network. Also, please keep in mind that agreeing to submit to Bittrex's compliance check is in no way a guarantee or indication that DNT will be available for exchange on their platform. On the advice of our legal counsel, we excluded US citizens from participation in our contribution period. Bittrex is itself a US-based exchange and should be expected to take the necessary precautions to protect the long-term viability of their business. We will continue to keep you informed and will provide any material updates as they become available to the team.

If Bittrex doesn't list even after getting $5,000, we riot.

wont this shit dump on bittrex, though?

i think that's likely but it's a good move for the long-term health of the project

Some complications with listing, or miscommunication, very bizzaro...first they got listed, then they were pulled out.

Dunno.

Anyone else seeing this classic eagle beak formation?

A sky pointed eagle beak can only mean one thing

DNT has to wait for SIGT to be listed on Bittrex first.

Meanwhile..... i'll be watching from the side lines. Good luck anons

Maybe short term.

This thing is going to have a marketcap of at least 150mil. And that's very conservative.
But we need to get it on exchanges that aren't liqui or etherdelta.
The short term price doesn't matter.

seeing what happened with bitfinex closing to US users and some other happenings around certain coins not being available to US users makes me think that the DNT folks think there might be a chance that bittrex will deny them in the compliance check

I bought at 4 USD. Thinking about selling.

That's more of a slithering lizard formation as far as I can tell.

Expect relatively horizontal graph movement as the lizard forages for worms within the tall grass.

"who uses quotations instead of green text"

Me faggot

>As stated previously, the results of the feedback poll will not have any impact on the management of funds of the district0x Project, district0x Labs Ltd., or any contributions received to build out the district0x Network
Why even have a fucking poll then?

He's talking about the overall management of funds aside from paying the Bittrex troll toll.

Why doesn't my country want me to be rich?

>Why even have a fucking poll then?
The statement covers the district0x team legally, by stating that they are in full control of fund management. The final decision is theirs and theirs alone.

Fuck it, im not risking holding these heavy bags long term and missing other moons. Just dumped my 100k and made a tiny profit, it will probably go down to 15 again anyways

Good move. Waiting for buttrex, lmao. Have fun dnt fags.

why is it whenever someone starts a rumor about a coin being added to bittrex, the coin in question tanks. the pump is over

>waiting for bittrex

the shit is ALREADY ON BITTREX, it just needs to be re-activated

it was 20 cents on bittrex after only being on there for, what, 2 or 3 days?

this isn't siacoin we're dealing with. i think some nucoiners are being duped by daytrading bot buy/sell orders on liqui, not the projected value of the coin itself

>1,000,000,000 coins

Where exactly do you guys think this is going to moon to? There isn't much more room for growth

2 satoshi

it's 600,000,000 tokens for 18 months. does this matter when each holder has 20,000 tokens?

you should be focusing on market cap, not the projected number of tokens in 5 fucking years

short term moon potential is huge. nice fud tho

i mean if i look at all of the complete shitcoins that have multiple times its market cap then it looks like there is a lot of room to grow

the only thing that tanked this coin in the first place was about 3 retarded whales that started lowballing everyone selling 200k~800k tokens all the way down to the price it's currently at.

they're still there. every time it makes any upward moment the whales start dumping. if you notice they got smarter and started splitting their 1mil tokens into 300k, 80k, etc

it's actually good for us who believe in DNT because it's driving the price way down. the problem is that every step of the way to .001 eth there's going to be people trying to unload all their shit

so our only hope of breaking these large whale walls is bittrex and then the sky's the limit. i would hold on still, if you came here for a super quick flip you're out of luck. but if you wait just a while longer (and buy anywhere near the current prices) you stand to make a sizeable chunk

>missing other moons
get off my fucking ship nigger give me back that spacesuit you don't deserve it anymore

People is whinning to the District0x devs instead of to the faggots behind Bittrex. They are under heavy investigation since Bitfinex shit practices with wash trading, scamming, silly law suits to US banks and other shit has attracted huge attention to any Crypto exchange based on the US.

wasy way to buy time and appease the retards and check with their lawyers first before letting a Burgerland lawfirm to check on them. It's smart and honestly it makes me like the team better and better.

How much of a Jew do you have to be that you are not willing to pay a measly $5k fee?

This doesn't seem alarming to you faggots just buying this coin?

discord.gg/MTFvda

get in here marines

So looking at the data for a handful of shitcoins on Bittrex, it seems a lot of them tank immediately after being added to the exchange. Is this just because the initial price they got offered at was overvalued? Do they not just take whatever the coin is valued at on other exchanges?