What do you guys think of the Kennedy Assassination? Was it really just Lee Harvey Oswald completely by himself...

What do you guys think of the Kennedy Assassination? Was it really just Lee Harvey Oswald completely by himself, or was there a second shooter, and other forces at play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM?t=1h50m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=zLL8diz-7bw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lyndon Johnson, the CIA and the joint chiefs of staff had him killed because of his inaction regarding Cuba.

The railyard. The answer lies within the railyard behind the Grassy Knoll. I usually don't like conspiracies, but there are just so many things that stick out with the JFK assassination that makes it seem fishy.

Nope, the police man on the motorbike hopped of signaling to JFK's driver to slow down allowing for the sniper in the sewer to shoot JFK.

Your prez has just been shot, so i'll slow down rather than speeding to safety smfh

I've never heard about the sewer theory. What is it?

The reality, as strange as it is to 21st century people, is that it was retard simple to assassinate presidents in those days.

There were attempts against Truman and Ford that barely failed, and Reagan managed to eat a couple of .22s before the Secret Service tackled the shooter.

new orleans mobster because JFK was banging his GF... just imagine being that irresponsible as a president that you're banging the known girlfriend of the biggest mobster in new orleans...

youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM?t=1h50m34s

1h 50m 34s

Kennedy was in chronic pain from multiple health problems. He really didn't have much reason to give a fuck about having a long life.

A high quantity of reasonably good trim is a prerequisite to effective leadership.

Compare Kennedy to Nixon, who was raised by Quakers and as a result became deranged as a result of a lack of pussy.

Or the fact that he looked like he was bitten by a radioactive Winston Churchill.

Come on, I'm not watching a two hour long YouTube video that could end up being some shitty theory.

Give me a synopsis.

Go to 1h 50m 34s and put it on 2x speed ffs, it's just 2 or 3 mins of the vid you need to watch.

It has been put forth that JFK arranged the assassination in order to die tragically rather than have to resign due to ill health and then slowly waste away. He would not have had long to live in any event.

>sniper in the sewer
I remember watching a show about the various conspiracies years ago, and they actually put a guy in the storm drain opening to see how plausible it was. There's no way a person would be able to take a shot from the opening; the space is just too small to aim and shoot, especially given the lack of clearance by the opening itself.

HA! Fuck your YouTube video.

>It was the mafia
>No, it was LBJ and the military industrial complex
>No, it was the CIA
>No, it was Castro
>No, it was the Soviets
>No, it was just Lee Harvey Oswald
>No, he had some help

It doesn't fucking matter. Let's be real, if any of these came to light as being the actual one, would it settle our fascination once and for all?

No, because we aren't fascinated with the Kennedy assasination like its a "whodunnit." The Kennedy assassination to us represents the ultimate memento mori. That it doesn't matter how wealthy, powerful, loved, handsome you are. How many women you've bedded, how white you are. But that in a moment, just one moment, BANG, it can all be taken away from you.

He was our Prince, and "they" took him. Doesn't matter who

It wasn't a youtube video. It was a professional documentary made (I think) the Discovery channel, and before it went to shit.

And you don't need a video to see how flawed on an explanation it is. The opening of the storm drain is too small for any kind of aimed shot to have come from. It's a tiny rectangle opening that was the same size a normal curb; there wouldn't even be enough room for someone to fit their head above the sights of a gun to take a shot.

>Reagan didn't die
A Jodie Foster stalker could literally have saved america

Whoah

Jackie killed him. She was tired of the cheating, etc. When she climbed back over the limo, she was throwing the gun away.

this event seriously altered the course of history,

the official story is very questionable & the more you look into it, the more questions you find, for instance..

the "magic" bullet which passed through President Kennedy’s neck and Governor Connally’s chest and wrist and embedded itself in the Governor’s thigh & came out with a scratch (see picture) is about as believable as skyscrapers in free fall from jet fuel fire (sorry for the 25yr rule break)

many other interesting facts so i recommend that you look into it more, here's a good place to start..

Jim Fetzer: What Happened To JFK And Why It Matters Today youtube.com/watch?v=zLL8diz-7bw

& even better is that the rest of the classified documents are to be released this year

and this is why
>rich but not famous
is the greatest thing ever

Why are there no conspiracy theories regarding Abe Lincolns, McKinleys, or Garfields deaths, or the failed attempts on Reagen, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, and all the other presidents that nearly got shot?

Looking at this wikipedia article being a president means somebody will probably try to kill you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots