Has the warlike German culture finally been extinguished?

Has the warlike German culture finally been extinguished?

"Blood and Iron" Bismarck gone
"Deutschland über Alles" Kaiser gone
"Today Germany, tomorrow the world" Hitler gone

I doubt any German leader for the next 500 years will be able to even utter that Germany is superior to anyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/821R0lGUL6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes but it has been replaced with a culture that is more perfidious than even Albion.

Tis a pity, but correct. Power makes stupid and thus the German was destined to become a great fool, leading to their demise.

Yes
And not only the culture, but its people too

Aren't the Prussian and German military noble families that were responsible for most of the successes pretty split up and focusing on other things now?

Tender people, the Germans...

Maybe. Personally I think we should be shipping our kangs out there just to be safe.

WAR
phoney peace
WAR
phoney peace
WAR...

youtu.be/821R0lGUL6A

no, their genocidal ways continue with their current desire to eliminate europe once and for all.

Delete this

That dude in the middle is so fucking ugly.

top kek
you dont know germans

not only they own the EU now and made best buddies with frogs (the best army in europe)

they are still mindless drones, if merkel says refugees welcome, then refugees will be welcomed
if merkel says, EU REICH NOW they will march with their boots clapping on rythm

and theres no USSR now to save your fat asses

"German" wont be a thing in 50 years.
We will be all Europeans
And with the decline of America, we will be forced to provide security in the neighbourhood of EU, despite our peaceful nature

>And with the decline of America
One of the reasons for European military/federalization is to combat American influence in the first place, which still heavily relies on British cocksuckers.

Germany can't do it by herself though. Like all previous EU projects, it will probably start from a joint French-German cooperation, and then the others will follow.

Americans are our friends, not our enemies.
But the recent election shows that American people are weary of their military ovesea involvement, so we Europeans must react accordingly and invest into our own security, starting with a joint French-German cooperation, as you said

>Deutschland über Alles is banned

Lmao. However, they formed the fucking EU. No one can stop them.
>I am the Kaiser now

Americans have used UK as their trojan inside EU for years, and with Brexit they wanted to shake the foundations.

America will never accept a united Europe because it would be a major economic rival to them.

>Americans have used UK as their trojan inside EU for years
UK just has the same retarded neoliberal ideology as Americans, it doesn't mean there is some sinister plan between the two

>America will never accept a united Europe because it would be a major economic rival to them

As more and more countries become developed, American role is dimished, they won't be able to stay a hegemony forever. And it is much better for them to see the rise of a great power that has similar ideology and cultural ties, rather than keep Europe down and let other powers raise

look at them,they look soft and out of shape,not real fighters.

Somalians are the close to the ugliest people on earth. Only abbos are more hideous.

Do Germs have empathy? From Arminius onward they show themselves as a despicable race

I hope so

I think we firmly believe that emotions need to be turned off if the situation demnds it

Like burning Belarusians alive?

The best bet EU has at this moment is to invest its influence heavily in Eastern Euro members so they don't fall completely under populist assholes with Russian ties. This also means integrating the rest of the ex-yu states like Serbia, Bosnia and Montenegro as soon as possible.

There is no sinister plan if you exclude plain American interests. anti-EU UK politicians work in American best interest even if they don't realize that. UK exceptionalism is a meme, the Commonwealth is a meme, their only alternative outside EU lies in being America's lapdog and every self-aware Bong knows that.

All things considered, i'd EU is in a very difficult position right now. You have a bureaucratic mess with tons of problems and no clear plan for the future. And Russia and USA are just around the corner ready to capitalize on any possible weaknesses.

>i'd EU
*i'd say EU

>lose two world wars
>lose a bunch of clay an get cut in half
>still end up with dominating Europe economically

How powerful would Germany be today if they weren't so aggressive?

And now the EU. I hate the Germans so fucking much

I hate g*rmans as much as the next guy but what the eternal anglo and the eternal frog, who are ultimately just even more disgusting germans, did to them is pretty sick, as in, pretty fucked up.

Germans lived in mudhuts while we wuz pyramids and shiat.

because you need to look like a Roman Legionarre to man a machine gun or fire off some missiles from 2KM away

>utter that German is superior to everyone

Being that they are the only relevant thing left in Yurop, they have a better claim to that than most.

There is no German race

What, not genocide them? I agree.

The one second from the end is literally massively overweight. He doesn't have a neck. What the fuck.

NEGATIVE