This shooting star

>this shooting star
are you ready for the cryptocalipse?

$700 by end of year screencap this

Yes. Just wired $5k to Kraken, will be there next week.

Yeah, this is how it's going to be:
>go to sleep
>hehe, btc is going to crash; time to buy
>wake up the next day
>btc at 7k

YEAH

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THREE FUCKING WEEKS

BUT IT STILL HASNT COME AND I CANT BUY IN UNTIL IT DOES

>A shooting star is a type of candlestick formation that results when a security's price, at some point during the day, advances well above the opening price but closes lower than the opening price.

>For a candlestick to be considered a shooting star, the formation must be on an upward or bullish trend, and the distance between the highest price for the day and the opening price must be more than twice as large as the shooting star's body. The distance between the lowest price for the day and the closing price must be very small or nonexistent.

>Shooting stars indicate potential price tops and reversals. The shooting star candle is most effective when it forms after a series of at least three or more consecutive rising candles with higher highs. As the price rises, buyers get impatient waiting for a pull back, and leap frog over one another to purchase shares. Eventually, the buying frenzy hits a peak as the last of the immediate buyers jump into the stock (or any financial instrument) in a greed-driven panic to mark the highest high of the preceding series of candles.

>The earlier buyers eventually begin to take profits, and short-sellers enter into the stock, causing an immediate price drop after hitting a new high. The candle closes with a wick or shadow that is at least twice the size of the body. The wick or shadow represents the buyers who are immediately under water as liquidity starts to dry up. This is the potential shooting star candle. The very next candle will confirm whether it is a shooting star or a continuation candle.

A shooting star at the very beginning of the Dow Jones crash last decade

last century*

>muh TA

I'm a firm believer in applying TA to cryptos, but you would have to be a special kind of retard to apply candlestick patterns. They are based on opening and closing prices, which cryptos obviously do not have.

>TA again

when will you people learnnn

>They are based on opening and closing prices, which cryptos obviously do not have.
they work just fine on forex, which is a 24/7 market as well. candlestick patterns rely on an opening and closing of a time period, not an opening and closing of a market

Forex isn't a 24/7 market, senpai

Can you give me a stock that has gone up 130% in 3 months? Not talking penny stocks. Has to be a stock that has been around for about a decade and is stable.

You can't.

Open any 1 minute crypto chart, take a look at it and refresh the page. The candles will all be different.

I'm not going to waste disk space on an unrealistic prediction. Screencap it yourself.

I don't get candlestick patterns... ive never been in stock though, but isnt one period supposed to start where another ends? because that's not always the case... atleast with crypto.

these blocks are making me angry.

>Can you give me a stock that is unstable? It has to be stable.

>they work just fine on forex, which is a 24/7 market as well.
summer is sure here

it IS a 24/7 market since it never closes. most brokers stop working during weekend, thus the very diminished volume, however the market is always open

what the fuck are you even saying?

I'm not buying it, there's no event which would cause a mass exodus of capital. Worst case we go sideways or down slightly.

Sure there is, human greed and you can always bet on it. At some point whales are going to dump, probably at 4k.

why?

We'll always see some dips from profit taking, I don't consider that a crash. The money is still flowing in.

do I buy USDT when bitcoin hits 4k on bittrex? and then once bitcoin crashes do I use the USDT to buy more bitcoin? please help me

And thats why 4k is a good time to dump.

Think about it. If you are sitting on 1000 bitcoins that you picked up in the last crash around 2k then you are patient and a nice round number like 4k is great. And if the money is flowing, theres someone to by your bags. Then you also have to consider the buy pressure. Its a nice straight diagonal line. More money to buy your bags. Then you also know that stop-loss is going to kick in at somepoint perpetuating the crash. So you can get back in around 3k. You also know your friends are going to jump in as well because 4k is a nice round number. Its what I would do.

lol k

Theres also the fast that the whales have been completely silent. Every now and then a massive order will popup and vanish. They are watching and waiting.

And someone was pumping the market in the early hours of the morning keeping it up after all the Asians ran out of money and went to bed so it would be ready for Americans to start dumping their savings in to it. Someone does not want it to go down right now.

When BTC hit 3k it got a lot of press, that capital is still flowing in. I'm sure some pink wojaks sold with the plan to rebuy at 2k. What makes you think 4k will be different? 4k is an even sexier number - it's even and familiar to the normie thanks to TV resolutions.

You forget a 0 at the end of that 700 friendo.

>it's even and familiar to the normie thanks to TV resolutions.
It always amuses me to read user's brilliant insights into the minds of normies.

Buy neo, ya dingus.

Yes, that is how it works