Have you ever been to a museum?

Have you ever been to a museum?
Have you ever been to a abandoned historical place?

Share your pictures.

Holy shit did white people really used to write in stone while the chinese were using paper? lol

>white
it was made by Egyptians

WE

>Ancient greek
>made by egyptians
made in Egypt, by macedonians, there's a difference

I've explored some blockhaus and derelict ww2 fortifications in Brittany and Normandy, lots of them are easy to access and squatted by youngsters who drink there around campfires, but some underground accesses can be real tricky and some others require acrobatics to get inside/out.

No pictures because file size tho.

I took pictures of some of Nappy's personal items on St Helen's but file size won't let me upload them.

They somehow feel like relics without all the religious thing going on.

was awhile back and I've lost the photos so I had to pull this from google. Spent a couple weeks in Peru and saw most of it including machu pichu. I was too young to really appreciate it at the time though.

>Sten gun
thats a famas

Nijo Castle, Japan

BRRRRRRAAAAAPP

I was at thracian city Hyperperakion twice.
The first time I saw blue, smooth tiles, some of the earliest.
The second time they were gone. American tourists had broken off some of them as souvenirs. The academic in charge of the project got sick, literally, he had taken a vacation to physically recover.
Now, "american tourist" here just means someone from outside the commie block to people of that age, so maybe they weren't actual americans, but its a funny anecdote.

It's a Sterling.

???

>5'11" < 6'0"

it's a sterling smg

Unfortunately, I've never been outside of the US, but I've been to a few places in the US. My favorite was probably the forts in San Juan (Puerto Rico) harbor, those were very nice, and quite cheap to visit. The Hermitage (Andrew Jackson's plantation) is pretty interesting too, and I've been to the Chicago Field Museum and the Discovery Park of America (a local museum in TN); I want to go see some Native American mounds, but haven't really put such a plan into action.

Pic related, it's the older fort in San Juan.

>I want to go see some Native American mounds, but haven't really put such a plan into action.
I don't know what mounds they have in TN, but in AL I visited Moundville when I was young and I thought they were pretty cool.

>???
The messages did not go through. I have no idea why it fucked up.

actually very cool

That's a Polish officer's hat faggot

I've only been to Fort Michilimackinac and the Henry Ford museum