Why does society generally have a zero tolerance towards bullying but if someone gets raped its the victims fault?

Why does society generally have a zero tolerance towards bullying but if someone gets raped its the victims fault?

What kind of sociological double-think is this?

sounds like you're confusing liberal public schools and the third world

what shithole country do you come from where rapists aren't instantly lynched

United States of America

What?

>Rape is legal in the US.

You heard it here first folks.

what shithole country do you come from where rapists are instantly lynched

>frogposters

south africa

A lot of """rape""" reports in the US turn out to be false flags.

Ladies, if you fuck an ugly guy and regret it, that does not mean you were raped.
If you are caught cheating on your boyfriend, that does not mean that guy was raping you.
If a guy threatens to leave you, you can't call rape.
If a guy won't give you drugs, guess what? Not rape.

I'm gay and I was actually raped. I developed a hemorrhoid with multiple internal scars, most of which will never go away (they are sealed over, but you can tell there were cuts)
I went to a support group of ten women and only one of them was a real case. The others were either minor sexual harassment complaints at best, or "I was doing drugs with my friends and I had been making out with this one dude, and yeah i was groping, but I wasn't really sure if I wanted sex, but I didn't stop him so I let him and he was high too but its his fault!!!!!"

There is no such thing as a rape.
Sex is fun and there is no such thing as degeneracy. Everyone is equal as well. Think about it as a game, a lot of women have rape fantasies as well.
If you dont want to get raped, you dont play a game wearing mini-skirt and going through thug district at night.

user is not entirely wrong. See the Brock Turner case for reference.

>zero tolerance towards bullying
In what plane of existence do you live?

Bad bait, fuck off

shit-tier shitpost.
Sage.

>A lot

Do you have any proof that "A lot" of them are not real?

Yeah, I'm 8 and don't know what outlier means

Not rape.

It's true. Women have gone full retard. Pretty soon simply saying hello is going to count as rape.

It's best not to leave the home unless you 100% have to.

Wrong.

Only mudslimes think its the victims fault

It's not the victim's fault for being raped, but it is wrong to not take proper safety precautions.
You can't, "Teach a Rapist not to Rape," because a rapist who has taken it upon himself to rape knows it's wrong.
Is it your fault if you leave your car unlocked, and it gets looted? No. Could you have prevented it by taking proper safety measures and locking it? Yes.
Will some women still be violently raped even if they follow all precaution? Yes, but following simple preventative measures, like watching your drinks; having a friend, and not over-indulging can significantly lower non-violent rapes.

>Zero tolerance towards bullying
Untrue.

>You can't, "Teach a Rapist not to Rape," because a rapist who has taken it upon himself to rape knows it's wrong.

You can teach people which things are rape, and you can teach people that there are consequences for raping someone.

Rapists who know what they are doing is wrong will not do it when they know they will be stopped or caught.

>Will some women still be violently raped even if they follow all precaution? Yes, but following simple preventative measures, like watching your drinks; having a friend, and not over-indulging can significantly lower non-violent rapes.

They should be armed and shoot any man who approaches them without invitation.

Society tolerates bullies quite often. Bully in school are often ignored. When children cry about bully to their fathers/mothers, they tell their child to "grow up" or "man up".

Its only a "zero tolerance" when the victim of the bully kills the bully or when the bully forces the victim to commit suicide. Only then, do they claim "oh how could this happen? he was such a good boy, we never knew he was bullied etc" TL;DR bullshit PR statements.

Being bullied is a central cultural rights of passage. Its a sacred tradition that exist within all realms of places that values seniority. Be it work, school, sports, playground, etc. There are no aspect in our life where bullying doesn't exist.

3/10 bait, pretty low energy. You've got both reddit spacing, and jump straight to argumenting absurdities. It's like the perfect caricature of a retarded liberal that thinks giving people hugs will stop people from wanting to hurt others.

Then, honestly, how should women prevent rape? They should be armed.

In the state of California, Affirmative Consent exists, HAHAHAHAHA! God bless America. How long until The United States also have blasphemy laws like Europe and Canada?