Aragon is pumped. Sell it now. Its going back to $2 and never be over 4$

Aragon is pumped. Sell it now. Its going back to $2 and never be over 4$

Im going to tether now.

I bought at 82k sats so I'm fucked either way

Quicksell

I shilled this coin on biz and other forums for a solid week. Bought in at 82k. Woke up this morning and realized how delusional I was. This coin is never going to pump. Sold at 78k. I probably cost a lot of people some hard earned money

I hope you get cancer

This. I also bought in high and then realized this is almost worst coin on market , without future.

You should be the one getting cancer

Why would you ever buy blindly buy a coin from someone anonymous?

Pretty much this too. However i didnt realize that this coin is scam until on few days

>worst coin on the market
dear lord you guys are rtarded
i ended up even with this since i sold at 81k but this has a legitimate use case, and will rise hand in hand with district0x if you autistic hodl and don't just cut your losses

>Why would you ever buy blindly buy a coin from someone anonymous?

Because I made over 150% of profit by listening to Veeky Forums

OP is a faggot that can't even speak english

Even If it wasnt a scam it could only get $10 in year (300% increase) when the Monaco for example gets that on Day

Lets change a coin to XRL

Fuck off shill, already dumped my bags

Aren't they releasing a product update in September?

This is a solid coin along with DNT.

This. Fuck HIM, Lost My moneys.

Its just fucking alpha. It takes 1year from this to get 3x Price or stay at same

Sell it and move on!

Nice try OP. Not really.

What u mean retard? I was all in on Monaco but sold for this because Veeky Forums and Lost 10k$ gains

if you were watching when DNT dropped it was almost entirely due to like 2 massive whales with like 1.5mil tokens combined trying to dump everything

now everyone lost confidence like little pussies and we have to wait a week to see real gains

hopefully Veeky Forums stops shilling this coin because you guys clearly can't handle anything but tenx-tier moon missions

further, this is going to be relatively slow and many of you aren't going to hop on because of that

so only those that actually buy when it's low as fuck right now are those that will see the real gainz (buyer beware: this coin will probably drop down to .00025 eth 1~2 more times because all the nervous retards and the fact that it isn't on a decent exchange yet. if you want to buy then wait until the bottom of those dips where it reaches like .00021)

Omg retard dont speak about dnt shitcoin.